Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:04:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Etherium much stable than Bitcoin?  (Read 414 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have the best crypto money to invest, both of which I have invested in. Ethereum is stable for a few months, but I guess 2018 will be much higher than these prices. Bitcoin is very popular right now, when Bitcoin calms down, Ethereum will go to the stage.
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:20:40 PM

As far as stability in price fluctuations, yes Ethereum has been stable at the 300 dollar mark for quite some time.  Bitcoin on the other hand has been way up and then substantially decreased and then increased to 10 folds.  It is a rollercoaster ride with bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

Ethereum looks to be less volatile these days. It is not rising but at least it's not dumping as well. I think Bitcoin technology is more basic, while Ethereum's one is more complete and you may get more uses of it.

Depends on the type of stability we are taking about here. Stable price, yes. ETH experienced much less net volatility than bitcoin, at least it seemed to me. And as far as the network, I would actually say that the bitcoin network exhibits more stability. ETH is much faster and much cheaper. But the smart contracts, the crowning jewel of the ETH network, is pretty much as good as its lowest hanging fruit, which is some of these jankily programmed contracts.

More features? Yes. Price more stable? That to. Protocol stability? About the same.

Just a matter of perspective Wink
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:50:05 AM

Is it a better Idea to invest Etherium instead to Bitcoin for Long Term Investment?

No, it is not a better idea, mate. Have you monitored the prices of these two big coins? Ethereum is not at par with Bitcoin in terms of value accomplishment. Ethereum is even stuck around $300 right now. It goes beyond that a little and then go back downwards again. Bitcoin on the other hand is already pushing away any hindrance along the way of its bull run. There is much gain with Bitcoin than with Ethereum.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:21 AM

i think ethereum price is stable, but i just keep around 300$ recently, and the price also going down too, ethereum is good for long term investment because it has been use for transactions a longtime, it is the most common used by us on the market or investments and ICOs, so i it will rise again back to normal in the future.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Bitcoin is much stable to etherium. If you see now bitcoin is the most trusted coin in crypto world. It better to invest to bitcoin because security is ensure from  it. Notify that bitcoin value now is stable and simultaneously increase. Etherium value now is 285.14 USD compare to the price gap to bitcoin now is 7,071.13 USD now.
Ethereum is much stable to Bitcoin. Today trend is Bitcoin I agree that. But it will raise and fall in anytime. But Ethereum is constant increase in the current market and future also it will raise. Because Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. So we must know about the current crypto world. Bitcoin is looks like a share market. Sudden increase and decrease are happened in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:57:34 AM

invest in bitcoin and ethereum,
just suggestions, do not only invest in one crypto, because everythings can be happend in crypto world mate

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: