Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Etherium much stable than Bitcoin?  (Read 412 times)
nhoj25 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:29:11 PM

Is it a better Idea to invest Etherium instead to Bitcoin for Long Term Investment?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

i trust in Bitcoin since there was ja bad joke that the etherium owner was ded eth never cames back ....
as i see on the chart now its 290$ .... so i think you should trust in Bitcoin !!!

kind regards
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:17:49 PM

"Etherium "

Is this a meme?

I would hold Ethereum long term over bitcoin. However bitcoin is certainly making more short term profits.

Positivebetting
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

Ethereum looks to be less volatile these days. It is not rising but at least it's not dumping as well. I think Bitcoin technology is more basic, while Ethereum's one is more complete and you may get more uses of it.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

I thought it's called Ethereum. Anyway, i don't know if ETH will rise more than that soon but i'm sure that BTC is profitable anytime.
At least it's guaranteed.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

i trust in Bitcoin since there was ja bad joke that the etherium owner was ded eth never cames back ....
as i see on the chart now its 290$ .... so i think you should trust in Bitcoin !!!

kind regards

Ethereum is not more stable than bitcoin because the most stable one on the market is bitcoin clearly. Ethereum is also stable in terms of price and features.

The rest of the 900 coins are very unstable.
Skunky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

n00b alert here.

I sold all my etherium and litecoin (at a slight loss) and purchased more bitcoin last night and and am already seeing a profit.

Dave
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

Is it a better Idea to invest Etherium instead to Bitcoin for Long Term Investment?

Price wise ETH is somewhat stable and very very lower than bitcoin. Which makes ETH a bad choice for speculative traders. But the market dynamics of bitcoin makes it an excellent choice for the traders as well as for the long term investors. But you need to understand that ETH is made for a different purpose. I look ETH as a platform which can create tokens and smart contracts using ETH as an underlying asset, which bitcoin can't make. Where as bitcoin is more inclined towards a decentralized currency, ETH is a decentralized platform. So both can't be compared. But yes, price wise ETH is more stable than bitcoin, because bitcoin has a lot of potential left and the price rise has just started.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

ETH is ok but only OK this won't give you massive returns now.
HYPE mania of ETH is gone and what it can go higher over BTC ? 2x-3x ?
THere will be projects like ETH on market and you should seek for them instead of just looking at ETH.
NEO EOS Tezos some others will be interesting places to put some $ in future.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

kind regards

Is that seriously your reasoning?
I don't think anyone in the ETH dev team would have been interested in spreading that 'story'. The news came from an outside source. Even so, I genuinely can't see how that should stop you from using their product as a result. Super-flawed logic...  Huh
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

n00b alert here.

I sold all my etherium and litecoin (at a slight loss) and purchased more bitcoin last night and and am already seeing a profit.

Dave

You are not going to survive in the long term, you need to learn more about fundamental trading and investing.

Positivebetting
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

although etherium is more stable than bitcoin, but we cannot deny that the price of bitcoin is higher than etherium. And it is appropriate for the users who want to invest for long term. the price comparison between both is about more than 40%.

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

Yes ethereum is bound to be worth forever 300$. This is actually good because ethereum gained so much. Also the supply of the ethereum is not limited, thats why it is inflated, also all those icos instead of holding exchange all crypto into fiat, thats why btc is better.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
cava95

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

You see bitcoin raise every dan now he is over 7k he is stabile,but etherum is not if you follow market you see,for me invest in bitcoin is better option.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:26 PM

n00b alert here.

Dave
I don't think this is a wise move dude. If you ask me, I would advice you to diversify your investments rather than depending completely on a single currency. Bitcoin is a great long term hold according to me, but Ethereum and Litecoin are also great long term holds and I feel you could minimise your risk of losing money by diversifying your investments. At the end of the day, it is your money and you decide whats best for you. Just my 2 cents.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

Ethereum looks to be less volatile these days. It is not rising but at least it's not dumping as well. I think Bitcoin technology is more basic, while Ethereum's one is more complete and you may get more uses of it.

It already has risen from like $10-20 this year, it was about time to stop Cheesy

lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:24:37 PM

I think in the long term etherium might be better than bitcoin, but why will you limit yourself to just one. I suggest do buy both because in the long run you will make a lot of profit out of those two. Bitcoin now seems to be on a constant rise while etherium is more stabilized. For bigger gains go with bitcoin just buy low and sell high.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

ETH is more for the short-term investment, whereas Bitcoin, its volatility makes it more of an invesment in the long-term.

For instance, ETH is around $287 today (November 2nd), which is a decrease but not by much if we look at the price exactly a month ago (around $296), two months ago was $332, three months ago was $220. So yes, ETH price is more stable than bitcoin and it can more profitable than BTC in the short-term.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:45:36 PM

Ethereum was crashing. Its chart resembled a textbook anatomy of a bubble. The only thing saving ethereum is bitcoin's recent uptrend in price which stabilized eth temporarily, as eth's value was pulled upwards with btc. I don't think there's any real excitement, interest or hype surrounding eth at the moment and there may not be any for a long time. After the hoax incident about their CEO passing away I think people lost faith. There's a chance the people behind ethereum saw a big crash coming and invented a fake story to fool people into thinking there was a reason for ethereum's crash that wasn't related to it being overvalued.

Here's a textbook diagram of a bubble.

Here's a chart of ethereum up to around july of 2017.

Notice how ethereum's graph almost perfectly mirrors the diagram of a bubble?

It is possible that ethereum was crashing (as bubbles do). The only thing that might have saved it are the story about its crash being due to a CEO hoax and the price of bitcoin increasing drastically which may have stabilized it(at least temporarily).

Eth having a variable supply puts it at a major disadvantage against other alts, which could be one reason savvy investors will avoid it.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

Bitcoin is much stable to etherium. If you see now bitcoin is the most trusted coin in crypto world. It better to invest to bitcoin because security is ensure from  it. Notify that bitcoin value now is stable and simultaneously increase. Etherium value now is 285.14 USD compare to the price gap to bitcoin now is 7,071.13 USD now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: