Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits $7k!!!  (Read 839 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.

My thoughts is that the rising price is due to Segwit2x. But after it, we may see the price going down again. But I do believed that maybe a stable price of $6500 can be seen after the dust have been settled. And then the price can pick up once more heading to $10000 at the end of the year. And as long as there are no news that will hugely impacted the price in the next months of so, I think the target price can be achieved. We all just wished that new bumps will occur so that we can see a bull run coming Christmas season.
Usually the Christmas season is characterized by a decline in activity. I think that in this period we should expect a significant decline in prices. The higher bitcoin price the more will be racing. Probably soon we will see price fluctuations up and down within a $ 1,000 per day. In such circumstances, it makes me scared to trade bitcoin on an exchange. I guess I'll just keep the coins in order not to lose a large amount.At this rate, soon the exchange will trade only in whales. For them the loss of tens of thousands of dollars is not a tragedy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

I’m not sure if 10000$ is possible this year, it is clearly reachable next year(2018). Then this Segwit2x fork also known as Bitcoin2x as I read about Coinbase announcements. I think the miners are supporting it, many exchanges are also but the community as whole is silent about it. I’m doubtful if I can totally support it but let see there still few weeks to go. I’m still positive about after fork increases.
It is very surprisingly as bitcoin reach $7k in a few days past, $8-8.5k is quite possible but reaching on $10k within this year is far from happening. Maybe by early next year it can make it.

The rise of bitcoin before and after the fork that has taken place, the price of bitcoin always rises before and falls immediately the fork takes place and starts rising again after the fork, so, I am seeing this up coming fork to be with same nature.
Bitcoin reaching $7k in few days, it might be narrow, but possible to get there.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:02:59 PM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.

My thoughts is that the rising price is due to Segwit2x. But after it, we may see the price going down again. But I do believed that maybe a stable price of $6500 can be seen after the dust have been settled. And then the price can pick up once more heading to $10000 at the end of the year. And as long as there are no news that will hugely impacted the price in the next months of so, I think the target price can be achieved. We all just wished that new bumps will occur so that we can see a bull run coming Christmas season.
Usually the Christmas season is characterized by a decline in activity. I think that in this period we should expect a significant decline in prices. The higher bitcoin price the more will be racing. Probably soon we will see price fluctuations up and down within a $ 1,000 per day. In such circumstances, it makes me scared to trade bitcoin on an exchange. I guess I'll just keep the coins in order not to lose a large amount.At this rate, soon the exchange will trade only in whales. For them the loss of tens of thousands of dollars is not a tragedy.

You are somehow making a point there. In this coming Christmas season, there will be a large sale in the market, cause everybody wants to buy some presences, and the whales will dump some of their coins which will hit the market and reduce the price of bitcoin, creating losses to New investors.  Undecided
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

Do you guy think BTC will hit 8k in this weekend?
Bitcoin now on fire BTC Roll EyesBTC
Nothing is impossible...
fasten your seat belt guys
Everything can happen but no one can predict the outcome, but who knows bitcoin might be at  $10,000 by nextweek get ready for the ride of your life,  bitcoin will definitely going to moon.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:52 AM

there are 2 months left before end of this year so possible bitcoin price reach $10k, I don't believe after segwit bitcoin will huge dump, but only maybe little dump after that maybe bitcoin price will booming.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:57:27 AM

there are 2 months left before end of this year so possible bitcoin price reach $10k, I don't believe after segwit bitcoin will huge dump, but only maybe little dump after that maybe bitcoin price will booming.
Nope, the segwit will bring a little increase to the network and i believe about those bitcoin traders will try to move into another direction and that was altcoin. If you are not believing about the huge dump and just wait it. We will see it in the future. I like to call another big correction.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:25:19 AM

In the crypto market, anything is possible to achieve, but in this price of $10k by the end of the year, it will be slim to go through. Let's say by next year, we can start looking at that.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

the segwit will bring a little increase to the network
Increase? In my book the upcoming fork event will not bring anything to the table other than problems. It's a completely unnecessary fork, but yet the greedy nature of people will make it happen. By now it's clear that people have no problems putting Bitcoin at potential risk, just to nurse their own greed.

i believe about those bitcoin traders will try to move into another direction and that was altcoin.
Likely. Despite me not looking at the market like so, people do believe altcoins are undervalued right now, which will likely give them even more incentive to use altcoins to temporarily hedge Bitcoin. It happened before, and there is no reason to think it will play out differently right now. Others will just wait out with fiat in their pockets.
btc4

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:07:14 AM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.

You are somehow making a point there. In this coming Christmas season, there will be a large sale in the market, cause everybody wants to buy some presences, and the whales will dump some of their coins which will hit the market and reduce the price of bitcoin, creating losses to New investors.  Undecided

After the fork the price of bitcoin will reduce. But in christmas season,the price will be at stable point and at that time the price will reach the new peak.
The price of bitcoin will reach the new peak of 8000$ at that time.The reduce of price after the fork will be 6500$.    

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

Share your views guys.
i agree with your thoughts that it is possible for Bitcoin to reach the market value of 10000$ after the fork. And this speculations are due to the past segwit2x which made the msrket value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket right after the forks. And it is again expected that same thing could happen with this incoming fork.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Share your views guys.
i agree with your thoughts that it is possible for Bitcoin to reach the market value of 10000$ after the fork. And this speculations are due to the past segwit2x which made the msrket value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket right after the forks. And it is again expected that same thing could happen with this incoming fork.

But it is also possible for the price in not reaching the $10,000 dollar after the Fork, there are so much possibilities to happen in the impending Hard Fork, but it is possible to make it in December I really think that a correction may occur after the fork even if there are a dump going to happen with the free coins in progress, I am not expecting a big pump right now because we already seen a great leap with the price at $7000 mark value.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

Share your views guys.

But it is also possible for the price in not reaching the $10,000 dollar after the Fork, there are so much possibilities to happen in the impending Hard Fork, but it is possible to make it in December I really think that a correction may occur after the fork even if there are a dump going to happen with the free coins in progress, I am not expecting a big pump right now because we already seen a great leap with the price at $7000 mark value.

My thoughts is that we will see some price drop after this hard fork. And for me this is going to be messy as well. I don't like this fork and I speculate that it will really bring the price down to a significant level. And the pump has already faced correction just today, now it is trading around $7100-$7200 and it continues to drop bit by bit. I guess the dump has started although the resistance level at above $7000 is still so strong.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.

I think like others saying, I look that in the future especially before this year 2017 ends bitcion will be able to reach 10,000$. Bitcoin price keeps increasing so it is not impossible. Then the bitcoin users are increasing everyday so more demand for bitcoin. But take note it is just the guess of most of us. We must be ready to whatever will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Since bitcoin goes up and up and up, maybe time will come and the ups will end then price drop will now enter. I do not contradict with what is happening I just open my mind because after all it is still possible.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Share your views guys.
I think by the end of this year it is higher than 7k dollars but it increase more than 10k dollars. So just hold your bitcoin because it makes you millionaire. And continue to earn bitcoin.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

Share your views guys.

You are somehow making a point there. In this coming Christmas season, there will be a large sale in the market, cause everybody wants to buy some presences, and the whales will dump some of their coins which will hit the market and reduce the price of bitcoin, creating losses to New investors.  Undecided

After the fork the price of bitcoin will reduce. But in christmas season,the price will be at stable point and at that time the price will reach the new peak.
The price of bitcoin will reach the new peak of 8000$ at that time.The reduce of price after the fork will be 6500$.    

I think so buddy.The price of bitcoin is now keeps on increasing day to day ,so it will reach the maximum value at the Christmas .At the fork the price will reduce and again raise raise.Since it's digital currency,the increase and decrease is very common.Sell when the price is high and brought when the price of bitcoin is low.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

I’m not sure if 10000$ is possible this year, it is clearly reachable next year(2018). Then this Segwit2x fork also known as Bitcoin2x as I read about Coinbase announcements. I think the miners are supporting it, many exchanges are also but the community as whole is silent about it. I’m doubtful if I can totally support it but let see there still few weeks to go. I’m still positive about after fork increases.
It is very surprisingly as bitcoin reach $7k in a few days past, $8-8.5k is quite possible but reaching on $10k within this year is far from happening. Maybe by early next year it can make it.

This is strongly possible and has taken place and above, bitcoin hit $10k some hours to December and hit $11k a day or two in December. Things are still possible and bitcoin can still hit $14k before the year runs out. As we say, 30 November and 1 December gave over a $2k increse in bitcoin price. And to the upcoming forks to be expected as bitcoin2x did not take place again, Will make the bitcoin price sky high again.
Drnice (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

Share your views guys.

Bitcoin price is currently stabilised at $15k-$15.5 within the past 2-3 days and its price is heavily shooting up, and it is giving some possible looks that it might touch $20,000 before the year ends.
khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2853

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

Bitcoin price is currently stabilised at $15k-$15.5 within the past 2-3 days and its price is heavily shooting up, and it is giving some possible looks that it might touch $20,000 before the year ends.
Now Bitcoin price is more than 17K$
I wish I could go back in time when OP posted this thread so I can buy as much as I can: Bitcoin raised more than 10k$ in less than 2 months.
Unlike what was expected, Bitcoin kept rising after the fork while we expected it to go down.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:43 AM

See price dude is very far beyond what you predicted, most likely today bitcoin will continue to grow to reach $ 30k in 2018. congrats dude. you're good at predicting, I've seen bitcoin will soon be packing its wings again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: