Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits $7k!!!  (Read 841 times)
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.
thecodebear

Activity: 2128
Merit: 820

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

No idea how the fork will affect it. While I fully support the 2x upgrade, I only want it if the upgrade is supported by the whole community, which it seems clear it isn't. So I'm hoping B2X just becomes an altcoin and doesn't affect Bitcoin too much. If it doesn't cause too much of a disruption I could see people selling their 2x coins to buy more Bitcoin (this is what I'll be doing once I can be sure its safe and sure which chain is Bitcoin), thus pushing the price up even more. In which case I could definitely see $10k happening sometime in November.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

As to my last view few minutes ago in coinmarketcap,  bitcoin breaks through $7000 and to the look of things, the price might exceed or meet $10,000 after the segwit2x coming. What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place?
Share your views guys.
Especially with how fast price has been increasing in the last day or two, we will probably see at least some kind of significant correction.  But here's something to ponder: could the correction occur before the fork, rather than after, as many seem to believe.  Keep in mind that traders/investors are usually trying to guess the next move.  If everyone believes that the price is going to shoot up before the fork and drop after, what's the logical thing to do?  Invest now to take advantage of the rise and then get out before the crash, possibly even before the fork.  I have no idea if things will happen this way, but it's another perspective (disclaimer: I'm holding most of my bitcoin, at least for now).
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:34:36 AM

Finally the price of bitcoin reach 7k dollars and for sure you it will increase the price of bitcoin again after the segwit because for sure many people buy again bitcoin because they want to earn more profit . But 10k dollars I think its possible but we dont know when it happen the price of 10k dollars but I hope as soon as possible it will happen so we can make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

I’m not sure if 10000$ is possible this year, it is clearly reachable next year(2018). Then this Segwit2x fork also known as Bitcoin2x as I read about Coinbase announcements. I think the miners are supporting it, many exchanges are also but the community as whole is silent about it. I’m doubtful if I can totally support it but let see there still few weeks to go. I’m still positive about after fork increases.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:44:43 AM

I’m not sure if 10000$ is possible this year, it is clearly reachable next year(2018). Then this Segwit2x fork also known as Bitcoin2x as I read about Coinbase announcements. I think the miners are supporting it, many exchanges are also but the community as whole is silent about it. I’m doubtful if I can totally support it but let see there still few weeks to go. I’m still positive about after fork increases.
It is very surprisingly as bitcoin reach $7k in a few days past, $8-8.5k is quite possible but reaching on $10k within this year is far from happening. Maybe by early next year it can make it.
Cryptoexchange cl

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:13:39 AM

Im so happy right now, but im not surprised Tongue
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:42:04 AM

Share your views guys.
If you are seeing the latest news and it seems you are missing the chance to see about the price of the bitcoin worth over $7300 last night. That doesn't make me surprise to see about the price of the bitcoin growth a lot instantly. Many reasons to support the bitcoin as the more people are realizing about the future of bitcoin. a lot of the big party in the wall street will be joining on the bitcoin trade. and that makes the possibility about the more money will flow into the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:46:45 AM

Im so happy right now, but im not surprised Tongue
Well, this is it most expected bitcoin will hit $7k as many also speculating to hit $8k this year ends. Im surprise and excited ofcourse with the bitcoin movement in the market that currently rising. Because many of us are currenly counting their huge profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

If bitcoin will never start a correction soon we might see $10,000 before this year ends. But as expected if the price gets high, there will be a correction. Miners are supporting B2x but still there are some that announced that they will not be supporting it. Everything is still unpredictable unless after the hard fork but that will be a lovely day when the price starts to become stable at $10k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

I'm really annoyed by the way the segwit2x group has gone about this whole thing.  I'm tired of the high transaction fees, and I'm tired of how long it sometimes takes to get the first confirmation, so I think it would be nice to have a bigger block size.  But the way they're going about this, the divisions it's causing within the community, and the fact that they don't seem to care are just not acceptable.  They should be trying to work with the bitcoin core team and the rest of the community, rather than trying to circumvent it.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:55:49 AM

What do you guys think will happen after the segwit, with the view of the past two forks that has taken place? 
I don't think we will ever see btc fallimg again whenever a fork is going to happen the next fork is already announced by some other developer it never ends , the community always enjoying these what will happen is the price will fall for 2 days and after they are done pumping alts btc will rise again.

No idea how the fork will affect it. While I fully support the 2x upgrade, I only want it if the upgrade is supported by the whole community, which it seems clear it isn't. So I'm hoping B2X just becomes an altcoin and doesn't affect Bitcoin too much. If it doesn't cause too much of a disruption I could see people selling their 2x coins to buy more Bitcoin (this is what I'll be doing once I can be sure its safe and sure which chain is Bitcoin), thus pushing the price up even more. In which case I could definitely see $10k happening sometime in November.
Not possible currently due to the SegWit people are buying more and more btc than selling which is why the price is increasing , if no other SegWit get's announced I'm sure the price will get dumped back to $5k.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

Share your views guys.
Just an update the price now is raging at $7,200.

We've been reading that there's so much support to Segwit2x and miners now are shifting to where they will get more profit / fees. My opinion on this thing is that it's also possible that after the hard fork there will be a slowmo on the price increase as the total traders will be deciding on what coin to invest their profit after getting that free coin or they'll stay to bitcoin.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:02:48 AM

Share your views guys.

With how the things are going I think the pricing would not reach $10000 before Segwit2x. I was really shocked to see the pricing at $7000. What a wild pricing this 2017 has been and the year is just nearing its end. Hoping a $10000 by next year.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

Share your views guys.

I believe the price per bitcoin will surge to the $12,000 range this year after the full lock in of the SegWit2x due to what we have experienced on August and there have been a lot of prediction that next year will be another good year for bitcoin. However, if you check the cap market you'll see that bitcoin increase in price every hour.

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:28:24 AM

I'm really annoyed by the way the segwit2x group has gone about this whole thing.  I'm tired of the high transaction fees, and I'm tired of how long it sometimes takes to get the first confirmation, so I think it would be nice to have a bigger block size.  But the way they're going about this, the divisions it's causing within the community, and the fact that they don't seem to care are just not acceptable.  They should be trying to work with the bitcoin core team and the rest of the community, rather than trying to circumvent it.

That’s a valid point there, as I said I’m doubtful about that area too. Even this Segwit2x is much more popular that the last two this shady that they don’t give prior announcements about the split and the community is not asking much about it. Some are even trying convince that bitcoin2x(Segwit2x) will replace bitcoin at that point. I won’t agree but I’m a little worried especially most high ranking are the one pushing this.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

Share your views guys.

No will know what happen after the segwit. Let us just wait and see for the result. The value of bitcoin for now is really big and im so happy for that, well all of us want the bitcoin to continue increasing but we didn't know what really happened after the segwit. Just think positive.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

Share your views guys.

No will know what happen after the segwit. Let us just wait and see for the result. The value of bitcoin for now is really big and im so happy for that, well all of us want the bitcoin to continue increasing but we didn't know what really happened after the segwit. Just think positive.

I really think this is a good sign after all this kind of price is very unusual for a system that is decentralized and a first time thing indeed, but we can never tell what will happen to the price after the Segwit's Hard Fork I don't really want bitcoin to drop anymore and would really want to keep the bullish up trend.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

Do you guy think BTC will hit 8k in this weekend?
Bitcoin now on fire BTC Roll EyesBTC
Nothing is impossible...
fasten your seat belt guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 818

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Share your views guys.

My thoughts is that the rising price is due to Segwit2x. But after it, we may see the price going down again. But I do believed that maybe a stable price of $6500 can be seen after the dust have been settled. And then the price can pick up once more heading to $10000 at the end of the year. And as long as there are no news that will hugely impacted the price in the next months of so, I think the target price can be achieved. We all just wished that new bumps will occur so that we can see a bull run coming Christmas season.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: