Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worthy altcoin for next year benefit  (Read 480 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

You can do research about good ICOs for the next year. And if you think you're knowledgeable about ICOs you can know it just by looking at the background of that ICO

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

There are a quite few cryptocurrencies which are getting popular these days and it's value is rising as well.Some of them are Ethereum, Litecoins, Bitcoin Cash etc.If I were to invest in altcoin I would rather chose not to invest in a single altcoin.Invest in multiple altcoins so that even if an altcoin were to crash your loss would be minimal.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

Which Altcoin you think is worth bagging now that will bring good profit in 2018?

Take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide, generating a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. This means the coin will always increase in value. I believe they will be a great investment for both long and short term. They launch 20 November so check them out.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

RPX (red pulse ) , it's low right now like all altcoins are but soon as the bitcoin fork finishes you will have missed your chance. I think around x5 by christmas time is a fair call.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

XRP = eventually hit 1$
SIA = waiting for the updated platform, there will be major price increase
ETH = by end of the year I believe it will hit ATH
Trade Tokens = I have invested as of yesterday and also joined the Bounty campaign
NEO = Let's see what awaits during 2018

I am HODL on the above.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: