Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥 SYNCFAB 2ND ROUND OF BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 🔥  (Read 22433 times)
SaaM78

Activity: 364
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Hello

Till now i did't receive My tokens for first round

Twitter : https://twitter.com/PrinceofBitcoin
spreadsheet no : 280

And i passed the KYC

E-mail : ayyash978@gmail.com

Thank you ... I  have received My tokens for first round  Cool Grin  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

KYC already passed. Registered email address: mertdogan6959@gmail.com
kulets

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:31:54 AM by kulets

hello dev! still waiting for bounty reward for round1
i registered and passed KYC.

email: mrs.rawbless19@gmail.com
Joined campaign: Signature campaign
spreadsheet #: 25

thankyou in advance!
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Hello guys, it seems that our contact and SyncFab project is no longer in charge so our connection was lost with the team.

It has been re established. You will all get paid. Please read and follow the instructions above.

Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't get it . why participated in the bounty are need KYC on your platform? as I know all bounties campaign have kyc on their platform don't ask participated in their bounty to do so. also besides that any site or app have kyc for users who has to use their service. so there is no any point as participated in Syncfab bounty to proceed for kyc on Syncfab platform.

This is the decision of the team.

We need everyone to register and pass KYC on SyncFab dashboard and post here their email addresses that they have signed up with.
greenpuchi@gmail.com
kulets

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

hello dev! still waiting for bounty reward for round1
i registered and passed KYC.

email: mrs.rawbless19@gmail.com
Joined campaign: Signature campaign
spreadsheet #: 25

thankyou in advance!

recieved my reward, thankyou so much again to all team Smiley
hold #MFG
ccsang

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

My Email: ccsang@zoho.com
Campaign: Twitter and Telegram

Thank you
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Software Development Update - May 2018

We appreciate your patience as we’ve worked diligently to distribute your MFG Tokens in a timely manner! For those who still haven’t received their tokens, please make sure you have followed the instructions laid out here.

We wanted to take this opportunity to share with you what we’ve been working hard to achieve on the development side. As part of our Q2 Roadmap, the team is tasked with integrating the newly minted MFG Token into our existing web 2.0 platform.

https://medium.com/syncfabmfg/software-development-update-may-2018-de85913e7b51?platform=hootsuite

So what does this involve?

Here’s a run down of some of the things we’re working on to accomplish this goal:

Our top priority is to first distribute the MFG Tokens into the hands of all participants
Conducting additional testing of our platform and then re-opening our registration to machine shops and buyers.
Incorporating MFGs into the platform as a payment type and as a part of a rewards system
Updating our systems to recognize MFG as a currency type
Updating SyncFab Payment Gateway to accept MFG token
Upgrade our platform for safer deployment & faster development
Moving to Kubernetes for automating deployment, scaling and to ensure uptime
Designing a new CI/CD workflow to improve our development environment speed, testing & deployment frequency
Perform Quality Assurance
Launch the product
Communication to our existing client base on new payment option and benefits
Training on how to buy & use MFG in SyncFab’s Web 2.0 system

SyncFab CTO Jay Lidga commented, “We are excited to be streamlining the manufacturing process with our supply chain management tool, making it quick and easy to procure parts. We are focused on making the process simple and effective.”

We have a lot ahead of us and are working hard to achieve our upcoming milestones. We appreciate all the support and positive feedback we’ve received from our incredible community. We’re looking forward to sharing more with you as soon as we can!

https://medium.com/syncfabmfg/software-development-update-may-2018-de85913e7b51?platform=hootsuite
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

We appreciate your patience as we’ve worked diligently to distribute your MFG Tokens in a timely manner! For those who still haven’t received their tokens, please make sure you have followed the instructions laid out here.

We wanted to take this opportunity to share with you what we’ve been working hard to achieve on the development side. As part of our Q2 Roadmap, the team is tasked with integrating the newly minted MFG Token into our existing web 2.0 platform.

Here’s a run down of some of the things we’re working on to accomplish this goal:

Our top priority is to first distribute the MFG Tokens into the hands of all participants
Conducting additional testing of our platform and then re-opening our registration to machine shops and buyers.
Incorporating MFGs into the platform as a payment type and as a part of a rewards system
Designing a new CI/CD workflow to improve our development environment speed, testing & deployment frequency
Launch the product

SyncFab CTO Jay Lidga commented, “We are excited to be streamlining the manufacturing process with our supply chain management tool, making it quick and easy to procure parts. We are focused on making the process simple and effective.”

We have a lot ahead of us and are working hard to achieve our upcoming milestones. We appreciate all the support and positive feedback we’ve received from our incredible community. We’re looking forward to sharing more with you as soon as we can!

What's instructions do you mean, provide KYC for you. you are kidding,this is a clear attempt to scam the participants in the campaign of this project.

Since you did not mention this condition at the beginning of the campaign then SYNCFAB is bunch of  a fraudster for sure.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
MafikRysik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

#Join
Bitcointalk: MafikRysik
Telega company: @MafikRysik
FACEBOOK company: @MafikRysik
twitter : @MafikRysik
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Launch the product

What's instructions do you mean, provide KYC for you. you are kidding,this is a clear attempt to scam the participants in the campaign of this project.

Since you did not mention this condition at the beginning of the campaign then SYNCFAB is bunch of  a fraudster for sure.

I would like to defend SyncFab as they started their ICO long time ago before SEC came with regulations forcing many projects to act more securely in a legal way. That's why KYC for bounty participants was announced during token sale. They have received the legal advice to do so, I'm not bothered of it.

I'm more concerned how people with the red trust can call someone fraudster without the reason.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Launch the product

I would like to defend SyncFab as they started their ICO long time ago before SEC came with regulations forcing many projects to act more securely in a legal way. That's why KYC for bounty participants was announced during token sale. They have received the legal advice to do so, I'm not bothered of it.

I'm more concerned how people with the red trust can call someone fraudster without the reason.

Obviously you are newbie in cryptocurrencies ,bounties and BTT as well. you don't know how the Trust system working. I'd like give small advice read, search the user feedback before you make any comment regarding this user. my Trust isn't due scam anyone here nor a attempt scam anyone here like SyncFab scammers.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ramsay snow

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

kyc has already passed. my e-mail address:ramsaysnow1@yandex.com
now i'm waiting my tokens. thank you

still waiting my tokens  Huh Huh Huh

filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Manufacturing Supply Chain Needs - Excerpt from Vietnam Blockchain Week. Jeremy Goodwin, CEO of SyncFab discusses Manufacturing Supply Chain Needs and how SyncFab's Blockchain can address them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oA--02VkBvE

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Hello! Why have not I received my reward for 1 bounty campaign so far? Help me please
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673427.msg36201896#msg36201896
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SYNCFAB:

Thank you for your patience! We have been working with our legal counsel to ensure we can distribute MFG tokens to everyone who has contributed. However, despite our efforts it remains the case that we cannot issue MFG tokens to persons from the countries excluded from our token sale due to regulatory standings. Those countries excluded include Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We want to ensure that those who participated in the bounty are paid for their efforts. You must complete KYC/AML and MFG Dashboard registration with us here https://tokensale.syncfab.com/bounty to ensure we can transfer you the earned MFG tokens. This will be a very simple and quick process to prove you’re not from a blacklisted country. You will need to provide your email and Bitcointalk username and pass KYC/AML to proceed to receive your MFG Tokens. For those who are ineligible to receive payment, you may nominate someone who is eligible (passed KYC/AML) to receive payment instead.

If you have any questions just send an email to support@syncfab.com using “SyncFab Bounty Program” in the subject line - your ticket will automatically be accelerated.

Today i fill the form.
I am in the final spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eapHHvwTTPrqtFyM3wwNdX76gjdnK8WQeM7vuQVZ1RE/edit#gid=523734170

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ramsay snow

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

kyc has already passed. my e-mail address:ramsaysnow1@yandex.com
now i'm waiting my tokens. thank you

i did my kyc in 30 april but still waiting my tokens. please send my mfg's Smiley

filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

SyncFab Update & AMA - May 18, 2018
SyncFab's VP of Community Engagement gives an update on SyncFab's recent development for the week of May 18, 2018 and answers some questions from the Telegram community. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrKB1Ct93PA

nathanael reagan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

sir, i have pass KYC and already receive token from amazix bounty, now i'm wait for this telegram bounty reward. still didn't receive it.
my spreadsheet number in telegram spreadsheet is 163. what should i do to get reward?
thank you.
durenpawam

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

Essential to SyncFab’s Smart Manufacturing Blockchain will be the use of the                      
MFG Utility Token, a first of its kind to incentivize community users to embrace                            
blockchain technology. Core to the blockchain’s adoption is a shared sense of                      
trust between purchasers, developers and manufacturers built on a public and                    
more transparent supply chain system, where small to medium sized              
manufacturers can access a blockchain and be a supplier in spaces where they                          
are currently obscured.   
UthumWihanga

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

The United States and China account for more than a third of the world’s gross                              
domestic product  GDP , and their combined GDP dominance is expected to continue                        
into 2050, especially if their industries make the transition to new manufacturing                      
processes. Manufacturing and trade gains signal growth for global economies as a                      
whole, according the International Monetary Fund. According to a study performed by                        
PWC and shared by the World Economic Forum in 2016   Companies from all sectors                              
across the globe are embracing “Industry 4.0”, or business in the digital age. About one                              
third of 2,000 companies surveyed in 26 countries already rate their level of digitisation                            
as high, and this value is expected to rise on average from 33% to 72% by 2020. In                                    
South Africa, the current level of digitisation and integration is expected to rise from                            
27% to 64% by 2020. 
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: