Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] | HEARDBEATS | THE NEXT STEP IN LIVE CONCERTS  (Read 3327 times)
Limax

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:50:26 AM

Dear developer, I'm afraid your development will make musicians poor.
I'm pretty sure musicians will get their piece of cake, don't worry about them Grin
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

Dear developer, I'm afraid your development will make musicians poor.
I'm pretty sure musicians will get their piece of cake, don't worry about them Grin

Yes, not only musicians, every party involved in the industry will want a share when this thing will go mainstream

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:05:17 AM

Good website and concept for Virtual reality, I will try to join PRE-ICO and invest some money in your project. And if you launch your project and selling product, let me know i want to buy HeardBeats VR  Wink . I am really love music
heardbeats

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

I have a few questions:

1 - Broadcast a concert of your fav artist is not easy as it seems to be. You need get a broadcasting/streaming license agreement with the artist LABEL (Warner, Sony, etc) and that cost a lot and most of the cases, the label doesn't approve the stream. Even if the stream is allowed, you can't leave it on demand on most of the agreements.
2 - You are directly competing with the big TV Channels (ABC, MTV, BIS, Clear Channel, etc.) What make you think the label will prefer to deal with your company than those big channels?
3 - Even the Netflix doesn't get license for adding concerts in their plataform, how you will convince the industry to do that?

If you are planning to do multicameras for people choise their angle, you also would get the 'deal' with the event promoter and bring your whole cameramens, techs, and a big staff members to a concert to make this happen.

I came from the music industry and that's all my doubts.

Hello!
We are very sorry for the delay..

You are correct in that it's not easy. However, with Heardbeats a new business model has been put together, different from the one that already exists:

Transmission of concerts will not be free; it will be PPV. With this, we seek to satisfy not only fans but also artists, who will make profits from ticket sales to fans who would not normally be able to attend their concerts. Regarding VOD, we have specified that not all concerts will be available on VOD and those that do will appear some time after a live performance (as Netflix does with premieres).

Currently there is already a platform that has VOD concerts, quello.com, but they do not have the focus that Heardbeats does: virtual reality, multi-camera and 360º (mainly). http://www.okayplayer.com/news/qello-new-app-netflix-for-music-tech-review.html

Promoters will also benefit from the increased sales of concert tickets due to the visual reach achieved with Heardbeats. Regarding bringing and setting up cameras and technical equipment, in a few years recording with 360o technology will be quite normal in live events, not to mention that virtual reality will be much more common and accessible than today, increasing the ease of implementation with time. The music industry will not want to miss out on this kind of application.

We hope we have answered your questions!
Jeremy228

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:28 AM

Such a big project ... I think, behind the back of this handful of brave stand a big corporation.
heardbeats

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

Before i read more info.. whats in it for the investors?

Hello!

Each time there is a concert by a musical superstar such as Beyoncé, Adele, Coldplay and many others, it will generate tremendous demand for tokens in order to see the concert and purchase tickets, which will increase the price of the token.

The price of the HBT will work exactly as every other crypto. So, if the token's demand increases, the price will also increase. The price per token is $0.45 for now, over time the token price will change in accordance with demand for tickets.

mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:45:44 AM

Can I participate in pre-ICO without creating an Ethereum address?
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Can I participate in pre-ICO without creating an Ethereum address?

Hey there! You mean sending funds from an exchange for example?

Either way you can find info at the Heardbeats Telegram Group: https://t.me/heardbeats_group
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

What are the project risks?
dfieldshorns84

Activity: 77

KYC.legal 

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:11:44 AM

How does your project incorporate the blockchain technology?

Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

I invested in HeardBeats and want it to succeed. I’m all for music reaching ppl more readily.

My question pertains to the rights to the artist’s music and the concert venues — is there a plan to go about this? I’m asking because investments like the ones we’re all speaking about are uncharted territory when it comes to “” rules “”

UserMT1

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

How will your token be used?
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:52:35 PM

Hello. Have you got any connections with popular musicians, their managers or people that conduct the whole music performances? Are you sure that they will allow you to stream their show? And if yes have you got any list (or rather email) of intent? The idea is of course brilliant.
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:50:19 PM

Will your tokens be available on exchanges??
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

the idea is great. Will everybody be able to use it from any part of the world?
heardbeats

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

hi everyone! this is an interesting music project,i will support it. best of luck

Thank you very much! Nice signature Shocked
UserMT1

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

Do you have a blog at medium?
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

What percentage of the token will be sold to ICO?
Wachbtl

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

I have some questions. Why i need go to the concerts if there will be HEARDBEATS ? )))
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:15:00 PM

What percentage of the token will be sold to ICO?

70% will be sold during the ICO, 10% during pre-ICO and the remaining coins are for the team/developers and bounties

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: