Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Rick Rolled By Trade Fortress  (Read 4371 times)
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:15:38 PM

I just spat out my water from laughing at the rickrolled IRL thing!

I'm imagining someone opening a letter and a hologram of the video showing up in front of their faces!!!

fwiw, i'm from the US and I've never heard of this term.

But to the OP.  It's his site, he can ban anyone for any reason.  Hell, he's well within his rights for muting you for wearing blue jeans if he doesn't like people who wear blue jeans!
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:24:10 PM

ITT:  angry, clueless newb is angry and clueless.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:30:44 PM

Yeah, he does have the 'power' to mute and anyone. It's his site. But, that doesn't mean it's right. I'm not sticking up for the OP. I'm just saying that if you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

This is how websites have failed, they get a bad reputation for being rude and unprofessional, therefore people are not interested in immature operators. But, I personally think TF has done what most people would have done. He should now question the mod and look into the history. If he could post some type of log to try and resolve this issue that would be great. I know he might not want to do that, but if he could it would be good.

He's most likely looking into the situation. If he feels he has treated you bad, then he will apologise, but if he doesn't then that is fine.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:40:08 PM

Trade Fortress has responded to this thread on his official YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 05:42:50 PM

ITT:  angry, clueless newb is angry and clueless.

extorting BTC from People with threatening them to send some Drugs to their Address,
can evade bans,
but complains about beeing bullied,
i guess OP isn't that helpless

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

Trade Fortress has responded to this thread on his official YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

How in the world did I fall for that....Kudos for you sir!
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:56:26 PM

Yeah, he does have the 'power' to mute and anyone. It's his site. But, that doesn't mean it's right. I'm not sticking up for the OP. I'm just saying that if you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

If he was acting there like he's acting here (belligerent and stupid), he'd be banned pretty much anywhere.  Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:10:14 PM

If he was acting there like he's acting here (belligerent and stupid), he'd be banned pretty much anywhere.  Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

That's true. Anyone who ban evades without contacting the owner and having permission, is a virtual slap around the head. This seems like a matter which could of easily been resolved if handled in a more reasonable approach. Like I said earlier, it seems it's gone a few steps to far.
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:17:39 PM

ITT:  angry, clueless newb is angry and clueless.

extorting BTC from People with threatening them to send some Drugs to their Address,
can evade bans,
but complains about beeing bullied,
i guess OP isn't that helpless

You're parroting false information with that little quip. i never did no such thing. you are getting me confused with basic asics. My quote unqoute scheme was extorting scammers, and offering a fake rep service. it was a joke. and it was genius whether you wanna admit it or not you may now kiss my ass.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:21:45 PM

If he was acting there like he's acting here (belligerent and stupid), he'd be banned pretty much anywhere.  Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

That's true. Anyone who ban evades without contacting the owner and having permission, is a virtual slap around the head. This seems like a matter which could of easily been resolved if handled in a more reasonable approach. Like I said earlier, it seems it's gone a few steps to far.

she was clearly abusing her power though. muting me for simply disagreeing with her opinion. she even called me a retard. it seems that you and several others who have responded in this thread are nothing more than trolls who are friends with TF.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:25:56 PM

I just spat out my water from laughing at the rickrolled IRL thing!

I'm imagining someone opening a letter and a hologram of the video showing up in front of their faces!!!

fwiw, i'm from the US and I've never heard of this term.

But to the OP.  It's his site, he can ban anyone for any reason.  Hell, he's well within his rights for muting you for wearing blue jeans if he doesn't like people who wear blue jeans!

i think you have a problem with reading comprehension, otherwise you didn't read the my whole post, or even better you purposely ignored the main premise of the thread. Trade Fortress is abusing the trust system by labeling me a scammer because of what happened on coinchat, read the emails its in the transcript.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:28:20 PM

Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Protip: Don't go a-trolling, if you can't handle the feedback.

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:35:50 PM

Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

This. Hell, I've been forced to permaban IRL friends from forums I moderate when they repeatedly ban-evaded after being banned for being assholes and them going "I know greyhawk IRL. I can't be banned." Now THAT isn't funny.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:40:05 PM

Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

This. Hell, I've been forced to permaban IRL friends from forums I moderate when they repeatedly ban-evaded after being banned for being assholes and them going "I know greyhawk IRL. I can't be banned." Now THAT isn't funny.

I have had big arguments with friends (some past friends now) because of the same reason.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:44:08 PM

Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Protip: Don't go a-trolling, if you can't handle the feedback.

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.
1. no noone retaliated. the extortion issue was only mentioned as an attempt at transparency. the main issue here is what happened on coinchat and how it carried over to this forum.

2.Oh dude, i'm totally in ! sign me up!

greyhawk

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:48:51 PM

Excellent. Please send the tuition to the adress below. We will then send out the first week of learning material.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:50:07 PM

Excellent. Please send the tuition to the adress below. We will then send out the first week of learning material.

100 BTC sent! woohoo so stoked!

greyhawk

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:51:07 PM

Someone scammer tag me. I just stole a 100 BTC.

KA-CHING!
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:52:01 PM

Someone scammer tag me. I just stole a 100 BTC.

KA-CHING!

oh know he scammed me!! he scammed me!! the horror!!! the horror!!

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:53:10 PM

100 BTC sent! woohoo so stoked!

He forgot of the daily charges which is 5BTC, I know because I'm signed up for it too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: