Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Rick Rolled By Trade Fortress  (Read 4373 times)
Burdy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:22:12 PM

My only response to this thread is

L O fucking L
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 09:12:54 PM

Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Protip: Don't go a-trolling, if you can't handle the feedback.

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.

Lol, greyhawk. Thanks for the mention

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:00:18 PM

Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Protip: Don't go a-trolling, if you can't handle the feedback.

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.

Lol, greyhawk. Thanks for the mention

Good job googling yourself and validating my point.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 10:06:56 PM

I get an automated report everyday on a list of keywords to monitor posts about BEP and other such things. If you ever choose to start a business involving a social media strategy, then you'll see the wisdom in that approach.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

I get an automated report everyday on a list of keywords to monitor posts about BEP and other such things. If you ever choose to start a business involving a social media strategy, then you'll see the wisdom in that approach.

So what you're saying is you're google alerting yourself. Good job validating my point.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 10:22:32 PM

So what you're saying is you're google alerting yourself. Good job validating my point.

Honestly, what the hell is your point? Everything I have started has gotten a lot of community involvement and I have done for free. You seem to have this enormous chip on your shoulders about BEP and me personally.

I am sorry if I somehow offended you Greyhawk, but seriously what is bad about me monitoring keywords like Charles Hoskinson and Bitcoin Education Project. We just sent out a press release to over 4,000 news orgs on our project and I want to see what's published and when.

Yet reason seems to honestly escape you. You've been attacking me in off-topic threads. Any place I comment you seems to look for an excuse to somehow discredit my character or purpose. The only person here with an agenda is you Greyhawk.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:59:32 AM

i think you have a problem with reading comprehension, otherwise you didn't read the my whole post, or even better you purposely ignored the main premise of the thread. Trade Fortress is abusing the trust system by labeling me a scammer because of what happened on coinchat, read the emails its in the transcript.

You are permanently banned from coinchat.

You came back to coinchat.

/end
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

i think you have a problem with reading comprehension, otherwise you didn't read the my whole post, or even better you purposely ignored the main premise of the thread. Trade Fortress is abusing the trust system by labeling me a scammer because of what happened on coinchat, read the emails its in the transcript.

You are permanently banned from coinchat.

You came back to coinchat.

/end

Aaaaaww Shit this is real !! i thought OP was Trolling   so much MFW

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:03:13 AM

Oh, and you were harassing randomcloud by asking about personal sleeping problems.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:47:20 AM

The tension of this thread as gone from                     to                                    This high =>     -

This low->       _
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:26:34 AM

r3wt: stop ban evading on coinchat for reals and I might remove my trust rating.
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:28:42 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 02:49:12 AM by r3wt

r3wt: stop ban evading on coinchat for reals and I might remove my trust rating.

have i been back since last night dude? i clearly came back to apologize. you would have never known it was me if i wouldn't have told you so. i made it right with random cloud, tipped her all the mBTC i earned chatting respectfully and civily with her and the others in the chat, told you what was up and left immediately upon seeing that you had nothing more to say to me. I thought i made it pretty clear that i wasn't going to come back.

further more is it so hard for you to open notepad or gedit and drop this little line into ht access.
Code:
ModRewrite On

order allow,deny

allow all, deny <my ip address>

i know you are a competent dev and all i would never disrespect you on that front, but if you have one of those wierd hosts that disallows htaccess you could do it in php:

Code:
<?

$denied_ips = array(
'85.11.153.119',
'66.31.144.181',
'114.79.55.45',
'108.209.252.114',
);

function getUserIP()
{
    if (!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP']))
    {
      $ip=$_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'];
    }
    elseif (!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']))
    {
      $ip=$_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
    }
    else
    {
      $ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    }
    return $ip;

}

?>

note: you could make it much more complete than this humble version of mine. I just offer this as an example. If you truly wanted me gone it seems you would have already done this

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:32:41 AM

Thank you all so much for this thread. I haven't laughed this hard since PinkiePie left.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:14:04 AM

Ah, thanks for letting me know that I shouldn't remove my negative feedback on you.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:22:24 AM

Ah, thanks for letting me know that I shouldn't remove my negative feedback on you.

and exactly why is that? your feedback is dishonest. i didn't scam anyone and i certainly didn't harrass randomcloud. you are being reported to the ATO come monday.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:27:55 AM

Go ahead Smiley
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:30:15 AM

Go ahead Smiley

why won't u just remove the negative feedback. what the fuck did i ever do to you?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:33:33 AM

Go ahead Smiley

why won't u just remove the negative feedback. what the fuck did i ever do to you?

Please stop this! I can't laugh this hard any longer I'm starting to cough.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:35:23 AM

Go ahead Smiley

Please stop this! I can't laugh this hard any longer I'm starting to cough.

i'm glad you think its funny.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:41:30 AM

You just ban evaded again, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print