Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A key reason to contribute in the LiveEdu ICO  (Read 338 times)
ledu_ico (OP)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

A key reason to contribute in the LiveEdu ICO is that we’re seeking to bring cryptocurrency to the masses by educating college students and professionals using real practical cryptocurrency tutorial projects covering cryptocurrency basics, blockchain mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, security and ICOs. With expert content creators educating people about these topics through the use of practical projects, we hope to remove some of the fear and uncertainty surrounding the wider cryptocurrency market.

benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

A key reason to contribute in the LiveEdu ICO is that we’re seeking to bring cryptocurrency to the masses by educating college students and professionals using real practical cryptocurrency tutorial projects covering cryptocurrency basics, blockchain mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, security and ICOs. With expert content creators educating people about these topics through the use of practical projects, we hope to remove some of the fear and uncertainty surrounding the wider cryptocurrency market.

It really makes a big important for educational system payment all around the world. I think this idea very useful if every government accept it.
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

It really makes a big important for educational system payment all around the world. I think this idea very useful if every government accept it.

It is very important, people started to realize it more every day.

wetriks

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

Is pre-sale still ongoing? I heard you were giving bonus tokens in presale, is that true?
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Is pre-sale still ongoing? I heard you were giving bonus tokens in presale, is that true?

Pre-sale is over, you can check that in our bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310239.0

Feel free to contact us on our telegram group if you have more questions: https://t.me/liveeduico

Jamespatrik

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:35:06 PM

From what I see most people tend to underestimate the importance of education. If you look at the world today Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead. This superiority isn't in form of Diploma or certification but comes in form of learning the right skills, and making the right decision. It's not just about making money, It's about keeping it and making it grow.

There is alot of money in the educational sector, those who run it know that and most business need them to survive. If you look at major success in the tech industry such as the elevation of bitcoin. It's acceptance depended largely on the cryptocurrency education users recieved across the world.

For me I think buying a good number of liveEdu coins wouldn't hurt because I know the value of education keeps increasing daily and how much you can make from it can be surprising.

But what I don't understand is why you guys decided to push the public sale to next year? Because I see your fund raising went well for the pre-sale.
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

We need more time before we run the main public sale. After discussion with all internal and external parties over multiple hours we decided to postpone the main public sale.

You can read more about it in this article: https://medium.com/liveedu-ico/public-sale-launch-pushed-to-jan-15th-2018-fb34d398dd54

Jamespatrik

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

We need more time before we run the main public sale. After discussion with all internal and external parties over multiple hours we decided to postpone the main public sale.

You can read more about it in this article: https://medium.com/liveedu-ico/public-sale-launch-pushed-to-jan-15th-2018-fb34d398dd54

Ah i see cool.
greenwizad

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

These are some good points. I don't see many educational products getting into cryptocurrency and liveedu has my full support!
I unfortunately missed a pre sale but will join in in main sale starting January! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:13:13 PM

These are some good points. I don't see many educational products getting into cryptocurrency and liveedu has my full support!
I unfortunately missed a pre sale but will join in in main sale starting January! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

We are gathering more and more supporters from all over the world. Thanks for being with us along this journey

wetriks

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

Its not only education about cryptocurrency that liveedu provides. I see in your white paper and on your liveedu.tv that you provide tutorials in the fields of programming, game development, data analytics, design, augmented reality, virtual reality and artificial intelligence. I'm pleasantly surprised that great educational platform like this exist and i did not know about it!
I'm also glad that educational system is finally entering crypto currency race. You have my support Liveedu!
ledu_ico (OP)

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

Hey guys, wanna meet the LiveEdu team? Find out how in our latest article. https://medium.com/liveedu-ico/how-to-meet-the-liveedu-team-members-440990c1f88d

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: