Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy Bitcoin or I should wait to buy it after the fork?  (Read 601 times)
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

Hi friends, I am a newbie. I want to buy bitcoin. My question is if now is good time to buy Bitcoin or it is better to wait and buy it after the fork? Pls explain to me.

If you can afford it now, the general recommendation you will get because few days to when the fork will happen, there will be a surge in price which you might not be able to afford in addition to the bonus that will happen as a result of the fork which you will then be eligible for. But the issue of concern is there is a risk in everything but if you are ready, you can go for it.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

I think it's better to wait for this one, even waiting for a fork will be much better than you buy at the moment, but the advantage is you will get the result of the front fork later on, so it's all your decision ..
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

It totally depends on your financial status. On upcoming fork, you will get bonus coin on your amount of bitcoin if you have storage bitcoin. I think it is the right time. On the other side if you want to buy with some low price, wait until upcoming fork.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

Well AFAIK if you want free coin , it's better before fork but just make sure that you've select your exchanger that support your altcoin when forking has ended.
Bitcoin still show uptrend so it's worth to purchase today and keep hold as long as possible !
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

Do it after the fork maybe the bitcoin price will go down very hard. If you do it now you will have less chance to have more profit when you sell it the future, because btc is now expensive.

I am planning to do like that. I am currently waiting for btc's price to drop and sometime the price will drop very hard.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

It's always good time to buy Bitcoin. In a few days we are going to have another hard fork called SegWit2x. For example if you have 1 BTC you will receive 1 Bitcoin SegWit2x coin. It might be hard for you to understand what exactly is SegWit2x hard fork and why some people want it. I will stay with "legacy" Bitcoin chain.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

I think when there is hard fork like now, we are preparing to sell bitcoin because when hard fork,bitcoin price becomes expensive. To buy bitcoin should be done after hard fork ends because bitcoin price after hard fork will fall
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

Yes Dear, I should wait to buy it after the fork.
The market price is not stable now. i think it's not a good time to buy BTC.
Because I don't believe the fork time.

well, I appreciate with you. it's not right time to buy bitcoin because of as you say The market price is not stable now. So that's why it's better to wait until after the fork.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:04:32 PM

Hi friends, I am a newbie. I want to buy bitcoin. My question is if now is good time to buy Bitcoin or it is better to wait and buy it after the fork? Pls explain to me.
It is better to wait for correction, it will definitely be up to hard fork, and if the price does not drop then go at the price that will immediately put up a sell order if the price goes down, but if the collapse is swift then the order may not work, so carefully! But Bitok sell not so much will be after hardforka, as b2x! Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: