Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7431 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

Every one wants to be a millionare in life. I think BITCOIN is a good platform that can make you millionare in future, if you handle them wisely. Many people are enrolled in BITCOIN trading and there are many who are millionare. It is giving good profit time by time and making millionare to many. Just think wisely before exchanging any crypto currency and do it wisely.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

I hope its me! Well its really exciting. I'm still working on how I can earn bitcoin more. If that would happen I would be very lucky and thankful. It takes more of my effort and time. If it's not me then I guess its not bad since I also earn a bit if going to million takes years for me, I will.

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

RIght now i keep in bitcoin (50%) , 30% -in perspective altcoins, 20% - keep in ethereum for taking part in ICO and sell by good price on exchanges, so to make more bitcoins and ethereum. Bitcoin shows wild growth, but we don't know exactly what we will see in the future. some bad news is able to crush everything. I invest just free money,but i hope Bitcoin and Altcoins will make me Millionare or Billionaire one day!

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:37:28 PM

Interesting, but I think we are really far from $ 1,000,000 without any country or government trying to bring bitcoin down. Just imagine we getting to 10k usd, I bet that US or China will do something trying to stop (even if they can't) or bring price back down. I would be happy with bitcoin getting to $ 25,000 , and can happen in less than 2 years,so I would be millionaire in my country.
Bitcoin is unstoppable and if you have strength to wait you can me come a milliarder in some years! There are a lot of people who want to be rich with bitcoin and I understand you very well, I am one of them, but I just would like bitcoin would replace work on a plant to me, cause of it's too hard.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:49:16 PM

It is easier said and done to become a bitcoin millionaire,but if you started bitcoin a couple of years back then it is not a herculean feat to get to a million as the price jumped a lot from that state,but it will be really hard to get to a million if you are planning to start now unless you have millions in your pocket at the moment.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:00 AM

It is easier said and done to become a bitcoin millionaire,but if you started bitcoin a couple of years back then it is not a herculean feat to get to a million as the price jumped a lot from that state,but it will be really hard to get to a million if you are planning to start now unless you have millions in your pocket at the moment.

Exactly, now it's difficult but i think a fewer number of bitcoins can  make you achieve that target than it was  some years back. With one hundred and fifty to two hundred bitcoins you can be a millionaire and so many whales of old and early miners are really laughing  to the banks these day.
dejectedstream

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

Why are you just posting a link with so little info about it?  I'm scared to click it.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:32 AM

Who have 100 BTC or more they're well on their way of becoming millionaires USD. It's just a matter of time. Bitcoins can make them achieve that target in next year.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

Who does not want to become a Bitcoin millionaire? Why, everybody wants to become a Bitcoin millionaire. Everybody wants to be rich. Everybody wants to earn millions. And bitcoin has presented itself as one of the easiest yet very legitimate way to become rich. No need to exert much effort. There is only a need to be strong enough to take the risk and invest a good amount and just be patient about it and then the profit comes fast.   Wink

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Zerosk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

Who wants is one thing. Who cans, are the ones who mined or bought bitcoins early when it was born

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zeragame

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:35:40 AM

In someday someone for sure will be! ;p
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:39:12 AM

I want to become bitcoin millionaire  Cheesy but i know that it will never happen if i'll not doing work hard i can say that the year of 2018 it will hit the price $10000 sso thats why its a good opportunity to hold our bitcoins and become success in the future.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

That's the struggle of being late adopters, back then bitcoin even airdropped from faucets for free and now, damn it's really worth a money and everyone wants to get one.
However, alongside with the price pumps, the effort of earning bitcoin also becoming harder as many of people right now prefer to pay for services using USD in equivalent than bitcoin just to save up some of their money.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

All of us in this cryptocurrency have a dream to become millionaire. We all know that we can become a millionaire because of the bitcoin. We all have a hope to the bitcoin because bitcoin is full of potential.
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

who wants to be a bitcoin millionaire? of course all of us want to be a millionaire especially in bitcoin because if you are rich especially in bitcoin all things you like can you buy if you are a bitcoin millionaire.
mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:56:47 AM

Nobody will tell you that they dont want to be a bitcoin millionaire.  We can see that the bitcoin grow so fast.  In a matter of months, it goes up and up.  If one hold a btc even only 1, maybe in less than 1 year from now, he will be a millionaire already.
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

Nobody will tell you that they dont want to be a bitcoin millionaire.  We can see that the bitcoin grow so fast.  In a matter of months, it goes up and up.  If one hold a btc even only 1, maybe in less than 1 year from now, he will be a millionaire already.
Yes its true, everyone of us wants to be a millionaire someday. In bitcoin most invest in because of the opportunity that can get to earn. With its price value that expensive and we can hold for a long term is a chance that we can earn huge. Thus, everyone aiming to be a millionaire in time.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

I think it is factual, people come to bitcoin because of monetary reason. And we can not blame them. With prices this high and demands are directly increasing, they would probably be interested and attracted by it.
I think the goal to be a millionaire is not relatively correct.  I think that the first reason that most of the people have here is their wants and more or less their hopes for their own future.  Well, we can not say what can bitcoin give us. But it gives good income. It's not yet mainstream and it already gives this much. Holes are right for it.
rrtg

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

Everybody wants to be a millionaire. That is why we are here to earn money.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:23:34 AM

if the bitcoin is still good as the price goes up and less or none problem like the dropping low of price. its possible it can raise to higher price now the price of bitcoin is ranging in the 6,100 - 7,000 dollars if the good performance of bitcoin is continue i think the price of 7,500 dollars will be soon and i think its exact or approximate in the date of christmas. its a perfect gift on us if it happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: