Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7416 times)
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

I think it will be to everyone's desire to be a billionaire through bitcoin, because bitcoin in fact is getting more and more expensive
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:13 AM

I think it will be to everyone's desire to be a billionaire through bitcoin, because bitcoin in fact is getting more and more expensive

Bitcoin can makes us rich and will give us the hope that we are all hoping and dreaming of.  We can become millionaire especially those who trust bitcoin even before it was just launched.  They can become even billionaires.  For us who just met bitcoin and knew it can become rich, but this time through perseverance and working smart.  Bitcoin can gives us richness and can gives us all the comfortable life we all wanted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

It is easier said and done to become a bitcoin millionaire,but if you started bitcoin a couple of years back then it is not a herculean feat to get to a million as the price jumped a lot from that state,but it will be really hard to get to a million if you are planning to start now unless you have millions in your pocket at the moment.

Exactly, now it's difficult but i think a fewer number of bitcoins can  make you achieve that target than it was  some years back. With one hundred and fifty to two hundred bitcoins you can be a millionaire and so many whales of old and early miners are really laughing  to the banks these day.

yeah, id say that nowadays its much better and easier to become a millionaire because the value of bitcoin is pretty much high compared to the past years. having a few number of satoshis are much worth it and have a descent value thesedays , so iguess its really possible for now to become a bitcoin millionaire though you still need to work hard for it order to earn some coins on your wallet.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

Bitcoin can makes us rich and will give us the hope that we are all hoping and dreaming of.  We can become millionaire especially those who trust bitcoin even before it was just launched.  They can become even billionaires.  For us who just met bitcoin and knew it can become rich, but this time through perseverance and working smart.  Bitcoin can gives us richness and can gives us all the comfortable life we all wanted.

Yes i hope that also nearly everyone here wants to make money from bitcoin. Otherwise no one would use it lets be truthful. No one was here if bitcoin was not worth anything.

This is life , but bitcoin is actually giving some people extra money.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

Imagine mining back in 2011 with your old gpu which at the time struggled to play games but could generate Bitcoin quite often and then coming back and seeing your name on this list.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

When you see this post in March, you can really become a millionaire if you start investing in bitcoin. But I think it's time to buy now. Bitcoin is going to break through $10000 soon. Now, who will doubt this market?
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

i think many of us wants to be a bitcoin millionaire and i am sure that right now, people which have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet is the millionaire in their city. we can be bitcoin millionaire if we still saving the bitcoin too and we can waiting the higher price again in future so if we are selling our bitcoin, we can have a lot of money too. no matter how much we can save the bitcoin, if bitcoin price is increase more than now, we can be the richest person in our city.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

When you see this post in March, you can really become a millionaire if you start investing in bitcoin. But I think it's time to buy now. Bitcoin is going to break through $10000 soon. Now, who will doubt this market?
well i think evefyone really want to be a bitcoin millionaire .because everyone really want a wealthy life of living.specially  when you become a millionaire through bitcoin maybe you will also become a big living inspiration to all the bitcoin beginers to continue thier life  with bitcoin. I believe  bitcoin can make us rich someday if we believe on its  profit.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:53 PM

All of us wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire. We want to earn money for our needs and expenses. Everyone dream is to have a successful life.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

I really appreciate the concept and I find it very interesting. However, that is my second or third priority while using Bitcoins, to be honest. I believe that the fundamental core principles of Bitcoin describe Bitcoin as a payment system and making monetary benefits by slashing the transaction costs. However, since Bitcoin is still in a beta phase, I believe that it will perform very well in the long run and there is nothing wrong in gaining benefits out of speculation activities but first preference should be given in order to contribute to the growth of it as an effective payment system.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
I believe everybody wants to be a millionaire! I mean, who wouldn’t right? Are we hypocrates that we would say we are here or doing this just for the fun of it? Not! Everybody’s goal is to make it big in this system. And that’s the bottom line...

uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

Bitcoin had already reached $7,500. Today, its value decreased but it is not that far to $7,500 so reaching that price again is not impossible. Reaching one million dollars, on the other hand, is too difficult. That is unlikely to happen. But yes, I still want to be a bitcoin millionaire.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

I believe that if bitcoin's prices grow on that way it will hit 25000$ soon.So everyone who have some btc they will be millionaire then

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

Me, I want to be millionaire here in bitcoin. So im hardworking here in bitcoin to be an full member and to invest. Im lucky to have an account here in bitcoin, why? because some people work hard but me by posting I can earned money. Thats why other countries banned the bitcoin in their country because they think that it is unfair to other people who have no knowledge about computer.
anii22

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

Anyone wanna donate some bitcoin and then maybe live life peacfully Cheesy
159H7kNvRGNiYjSHVtnchaXyfdjpsrz1XT
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Although I'm still newbie i hope in bitcoin hope to become a millioner. With more hard work to learn for get bitcoin. Because i believe bitcoin value will continue to high.
Obviously all the people are using the bitcoin because they are having the big dreams in the bitcoin, bitcoin is the best way of the investing I hope with the passage of the time the bitcoin will buy the people are having the fun because I hope this will increase the value and best way I hope it will grow more till the end of this year and I am sure I will be the billionaire this year just for the sake of the bitcoin.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

I believe that if bitcoin's prices grow on that way it will hit 25000$ soon.So everyone who have some btc they will be millionaire then

definitely if that, let alone have a lot of bitcoin must have been a millionaire.
because the longer the bitcoin price goes up as well today, so it's profitable for those who have bitcoins.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

Count me in! I invested in bitcoin and am planning to keep it long term until its price triples or more! Erik Finman owns 403 bitcoins and it could happen to us too (of course, with hard work, research, and learning from fora such as this). An inspiration: http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-on-bitcoin-ethereum-and-bitcoin-cash-2017-8

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

Hmm I'd rather have my millions cashed out in fiat than have it all in bitcoin to be honest.

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

definitely if that, let alone have a lot of bitcoin must have been a millionaire.
because the longer the bitcoin price goes up as well today, so it's profitable for those who have bitcoins.
everybody want to be a bitcoin millionaire and I am the first because bitcoin is the best to earn money in low salary and jobless time, it is a big shortcut to earn in short time and make our future more bright and secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: