Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7416 times)
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

being a milionaire with bitcoin is not impossible, you can be a millionaire provided you earn a very large income and never lose in trading certainly you can become a milionaire.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
florentinoobet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

of course i ... because i want to be rich and be a millionaire ....
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

I believe everyone wants to become a millionaire because of bitcoin that is why the most of us do it everyday check everyday how much the price is and if it goes low buy a lot and the moment it reaches the price you want it to be you just sell it.
Each need to be a bitcoins mogul and it’s conceivable however will take as much time as necessary so give time and take bitcoins and the method for procuring bitcoins is contributing and mining so it's your decision my decision is both contributing cash and as will as mining so is totally upon you that how you needs to be a bitcoins millionaire.   

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

I already know a number of bitcoin millionaires, doesn't seem like such a difficult task to accomplish. Becoming a bitcoin billionaire however.... Now that is a challenge.
If becoming a millionaire is not a big deal or a task then we could have seen many millionaires wasting their time in a forum rather than real world things. Tongue There are many pretenders in this site who things they could make a million dollars by joining campaigns ,other than that real investors do not think about making millions in one go.
mzebehill

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:36:20 AM

1btc is over $9600 now...
All hail the super coin,to the moon baby...
When you think is too late to join the train,it surprises you with another. Join the winning team and in 2020,you will love yourself some more.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:38:10 AM

I want to be! But i think to be a bitcoin millionaire I must work for it through endless bounty campaigns.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

It would seem you need lot of money to even do this.  I mean imagine you had 10k to get bitcoin now.  How long you think it would take for btc to 100x?
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

every bitcoiner is want to become a billioner but how you become a billioner if you are not interested to bitcoin.
for me i'll become a billioner if i focus to bitcoin maybe not now not tommorow and to another days.
i think its more more years from now the newbie her will became a bitcoin billioner if bitcoin
are nerver dies and the bitcoiner is always support to bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:44:21 AM

I want to be! But i think to be a bitcoin millionaire I must work for it through endless bounty campaigns.
If the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher, it will be hard to earn it. I think we should try to invest, probably ICO is one of good choices. This is also the right time to trade bitcoin in exchange.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:51:35 AM

We can already see the huge appreciation in value of Bitcoin, it can be safely concluded that it sure is the currency of the future and whoever wants to be a millionaire should keep his bounty safe.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:10 AM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

I am just a little bit late to read this topic because i would supposed to guess that bitcoin will hit $9,000 before this month ends and hits $10,000 before the end of December which is quite close to possibility that it will really happened. If only i have money to invest on bitcoin, then i will probably be a millionaire by next year. Smiley

ProphetDaniel

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

Everyone is capable to become a millionaire. But the question is how? Can you help a newbie like me? How can I start earning?
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

The answer is certain, Want to ....
I obviously want and no one refuses to be so, all want to be like that, but how to be so? many ways that need to be needed of course, hopefully with the bitcoin prices are getting good many who can get his achievements.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:37:49 AM

Well evryone want that happen in our own lives. Im still looking forward when i got a 1 btc, the value will become the highest of what i really expected to be happen.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

I think everyone wants to be a Bitcoin millionaire especially those people who have a dream to be rich in the future. Also for those people who wanted to help others.

JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:37:44 AM

better question:who wants "not" to be a bitcoin millionaire^^
since bitcoin gained so much everybody wants to get rich with bitcoin.
its the only thing why people are here!,to make cash with cryptos...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

I want to become a millionaire badly. Everybody does. That is very normal for all of us people. In fact, many of us here are willing to let go of some valuable assets in exchange for Bitcoin investment because the growth in value is very fast. Imagine, we hit as low as $800 per Bitcoin in 2017 and now Bitcoin's value is up there high in the sky at $9,5000 plus plus. For sure, there have been millionaires made along the way.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
What we now need to do is predict or even just wait how many hours it will take so it can reach $ 10,000.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

With so many testimonials about how they become millionaire because of bitcoin or how their lives transform from being rug to rich, it makes me think if how it feels to be one of them too. It's really a nice feat if you could ever achieve that one and have your testimonial too. And who don't wants to be a bitcoin millionaire by the way?  Grin

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:13:58 AM

Trademark now of crypto currency is Bitcoin. and many people want to become millionaire in Bitcoin.
No one can defeat Bitcoin. Due to hi demand bitcoin price will rise from time to time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: