Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7416 times)
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

I want to be a bitcoin millionaire,I want to prove to my family that I am nog useless,I will show them that I will get rich someday with the help of bitcoin,I will show to all who under estimate my ability that I can be a better person,I will be a bitcoin millionaire because I will continue to work hard in joining bounties and signature campaign also mining,I will work hard to ranked up so that I can be able to earn big in signature campaign.I am so proud to be a bitcoiner and my goal is to be rich,to become a bitcoin millionaire.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

You can see. how the development of bitcoin increased 100X in one year. In your opinion, bitcoin will reach $ 10000 in the near future.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
If I am know everyone is trying to be a bitcoin millionaire and there is no possible with that. But in my opinion the most important thing is to just to survive in the daily living, I dont need to be a millionaire all i need is to change the life that we are facing now. Just an enough income to earn for me and for my family is a great help. What are you going to do with your money if your family is not happy?
For me it is more important to have a happy family and have enough amount for our future, I'll be contented with that oke thanks for attention 😁
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

I want to be billioner using bitcoin if I can't do it in any job that I want to work but it didn't work, I will make it through bitcoin to know by other people that bitcoin has the power and can help our community to reach what they want.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Every want to become bitcoin millionaire but what should be done in order to become bitcoin millionaire holding just one or two becoming millionaire is day dreaming wont happen
Of course everyone wants to become a bitcoin millionaire. Even I myself I admit that I truly wishing or dreaming to become a millionaire. But of course it won't happen in just a blink of an eye, in just a day dreaming. It needed hard work,dedication determination, perseverance and patience. This characteristics that I mention are truly needed to become a bitcoin millionaire.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

Every want to become bitcoin millionaire but what should be done in order to become bitcoin millionaire holding just one or two becoming millionaire is day dreaming wont happen
Of course everyone wants to become a bitcoin millionaire. Even I myself I admit that I truly wishing or dreaming to become a millionaire. But of course it won't happen in just a blink of an eye, in just a day dreaming. It needed hard work,dedication determination, perseverance and patience. This characteristics that I mention are truly needed to become a bitcoin millionaire.
Everyone here in forum I guess wants to become a bitcoin millionaire. And yes dreaming to become a bitcoin millionaire is not that easy as we think. Like even or hardship for a long years to our job couldn't make us millionaire. And here at bitcoin I guess this million we are dreaming for is not impossible. All we have to do is to make or dream come true by working on it, give our best to our dreams so it would come true.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Of course, everyone wants to become a crypto millionaire. If you have not started buying tokens, then it's time.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

Yes of course everybody wants to be a Bitcoin millionaire but before this will happen you must be dedicated to your work and start on investing to Bitcoin to fullfill your dreams
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

We can already see the huge appreciation in value of Bitcoin, it can be safely concluded that it sure is the currency of the future and whoever wants to be a millionaire should keep his bounty safe.
This is a fact that we have to know and take a proper notice of it. You wouldn’t be buying bitcoin if prices are going higher and much higher. Even think of buying bitcoin now, it is about $7800 or even more in these days how can one buy a whole one bitcoin, it is quite difficult now. Still this price is much more reliable and cheap against the price that will be in coming few years. Bitcoin is flying.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

All of us wants to become a Bitcoin millionaire now that Bitcoin is becoming popular so we must do our very best to search for an ICO that will help you earn bitcoins and also try to invest to double your money.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Of course me! I think all of us want to become a bitcoin millionaire. Because having a bitcoin is so very expensive like now, the price of it is almost $10,000 how about if you are a bitcoin millionare ? For sure you are one of the richest man/woman in the world if you become that. In having a bitcoin can you life become better what if, if you have million of bitcoin ? I think all things or gadgets in the world you can have it. Being a bitcoin millionaire is a very very good thing that will happen.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

What a question? No need to ask. Everyone wants to be a millionaire. Definitely i want to be a millionaire. Lets aim it guys. More success for everyone.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Of course me!and all of us. It is a dream of everyone to be a bitcoin millionaire. Imagine if you will be have a million of bitcoin how rich you become when you convert it to cash. You can buy all you want and you will pay all your expenses and your family's debt. I know that it is hard to achieve but when you believe and work hard it may be possible or even near to that figure. Post hard and save your bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

We all know that everyone wish to become rich someday. All of us wants to be a bitcoin millionaire sooner or later. It is not impossible that all of us become a bitcoin millionaire someday if all people have focus in thier bitcoin. I also admit that I dreamed to be a bitcoin millionaire. Having a large number of bitcoin of every person can say that he or she is a bitcoin millionaire because as of now the price of bitcoin are increasing. Though bitcoin needs a long time to have a million bitcoin each of bitcoiner but it is possible to make it happen if all  of us work hard. Hardworking is one of the best way to help everyone to make our dream come true.  Being a bitcoin millionaire can do watever they want, as well as the things they want to buy can easily make it happen in a matter of minutes.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:07:57 AM

For sure by the end of the year bitcoin will hit 10 thousand or even more, this is really a good thing for us who invested with bitcoin long before and I did not regret on investing and start learning bitcoin this year. Even though Bitcoin was already high at 3.5 thousand at that time I still did invest and hope for the best that bitcoin will still increase and it really happened just this year it increased by a lot and I'm really happy with it.  Hopefully, before bitcoin will hit 1 Million I'll get 1 BTC so I'll feel how being a millionaire feels like.  Grin

Agreed, the price of bitcoin is almost hit $9,000 right now and it might hit $9,000 and even continue to $10,000. When the price hit that price, all bitcoin holders will become a millionaire especially who hold bitcoins more than 1k. Could you imagine the profit, it would be very big.

As I predicted bitcoin price just hit 10 thousand just this year and how much more could have it been more in the future years ahead. I do think that bitcoin will surely hit millions and we are all hoping for that time to happen. There will be a lot of people that would be a millionaire, investing in bitcoin is really a good decision and a good investment especially if you are just looking for a part-time or just an extra income with no tax, government fees or any other deductions. We are really lucky that we knew about bitcoin ahead of everybody.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

The value of bitcoin continues to go up strongly after it's down and I wonder how long it will take to reach $ 15,000.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:38:22 AM

Being a bitcoin millionaire is one of the things I really dreamed about. There is nothing wrong with that right? So to achieve or accomplish this, step by step and little by little, I work on joining bounty campaigns so that when it comes together it become more and be the realy that close to be a millionaire.
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Guys, please share this one facebook. The more people we show this to, the more people will buy BTC.

Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

Everyone certainly would to want it, but I think it needs enough capital to reach it / get it and it's not easy. But for someone who does have a good lucky / good fate, more skills, more learning, seems it can be to be a Bitcoin's milionaire without capital. They definitely doing step by step from the bottom to the more high goal.
UlanganBik

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

if seen I am sure that everyone knows and wants to try to be a millionaire in bitcoin and impossible to do it. But I think the most important thing is just to survive in everyday life, I do not need to be the millionaire that I need is to change the life we ​​face now. Earn enough income to earn me and my family is helpful. What will you do with your money if your family is unhappy?
For me it is more important to have a happy family and have enough amount for our future, I will be satisfied with it. and also thank you for the information so that who knows I can also invest in bitcoin but still I will think about family first 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: