Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7431 times)
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

Everyone would want it .. because everyone wants a change in life .. but what can make if what we hope can not be realized ..
I also have a desire to become a millionaire and I really want to be a successful person in joining this bitcoin, in order to change the economic condition of my family and life. I hope it will happen in my life
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

Well everyone of us wants to be a millionaire, I believe bitcoin will lead us to our dream we all know bitcoin value is always increasing as long as we work hard I know it pay off in a good way. But for now I'm still learning a lot of things I hope one day we achieve our hopes and dream by the help of bitcoin and other digital coins.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

Being a bitcoin millionaire is one of the things I really dreamed about. There is nothing wrong with that right? So to achieve or accomplish this, step by step and little by little, I work on joining bounty campaigns so that when it comes together it become more and be the realy that close to be a millionaire.
Every one want to be rich and I also want to be billionaires I know some rich people in my country that now they become billionaires in bitcoin because they invest a very good amount of money here and they are always investing here and now they have a lot of properties and they are now going to giving money to some other people to invest here so bitcoin is very good for investment and it can make you rich in a short time.
November11

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

I do not know such a man who could refuse to become rich, there are certainly those who say that happiness is not in money, but it is false.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

We are all here with one goal to become a bitcoin Millionaire/s. Be realistic guys.
The right formula is always a mystery.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

For me yes, i want to be a bitcoin millionaire, if there is a chance to be a millionaire ill invest any kind of business that can gave me to be a billionaire
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

Interesting, but I think we are really far from $ 1,000,000 without any country or government trying to bring bitcoin down. Just imagine we getting to 10k usd, I bet that US or China will do something trying to stop (even if they can't) or bring price back down. I would be happy with bitcoin getting to $ 25,000 , and can happen in less than 2 years,so I would be millionaire in my country.
Everyone wants to be bitcoin millionaire. But everyone we need to work for it to achieve our dreams in life. Don't depend your daily life in bitcoin. If you have bitcoin now you must work for it. And you don't have notice that you are now a bitcoin millionaire.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

count me in!!!!!
doing my best to earn here in bitcoin, hoping to earn big and help also earn from here.....
hope the price wont go down...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

For me yes, i want to be a bitcoin millionaire, if there is a chance to be a millionaire ill invest any kind of business that can gave me to be a billionaire

Every one wants to be a millionaire, also bitcoin millionaire the only problem is how will they be able to do that since buying bitcoin is now so expensive. It will take another couple of years before it pumps to a good price and give you good profits in the future. I just hope I am still alive when that happens.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
I want to be a millionaire now. I cannot wait for that moment. Tha's why I am keeping my hard work and patience in watching the Bitcoin's price. I had invested in it so My eyes cannot get away from it.

yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Is true to be a bitcoin millinaire if you can invest in it with a sizable capital and leave there for the next five years , it can be 10000x increase by that time.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

What question is that? Me, You, They, basically everybody wants to be a millionaire. Since bitcoin is popular now, so becoming a bitcoin millionaire is an option. Having a big power on our financial is the best feeling to happen in the world, You can do almost all things with it, good thing, and even bad things with it.
But to make millions from bitcoin is kinda hard now. Because the price is already too high to buy, and i am regretting my past self that did not buy bitcoin when the price is still low. But i will still try this for now. And i will try hard for it. Because if you already make a decision, keep doing it hard until it gives you a result. And i hope someday, me, you, everybody can be a bitcoin millionaire, someday. And that someday maybe is not far away. because in my opinion, bitcoin price will rise higher in the end of this year, maybe will increases beyond 8000 usd.

Of course mate that's everybody wanted to be a bitcoin millionaire..me too really wanted to become a millionaire its a great and nice to hear about..i don't want miserable life anymore because i came from poor family..i want to live life comfortably now..this is all everybody's dream to become bitcoin MILLIONAIRE Kiss

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Every one wants to be a millionaire, also bitcoin millionaire the only problem is how will they be able to do that since buying bitcoin is now so expensive. It will take another couple of years before it pumps to a good price and give you good profits in the future. I just hope I am still alive when that happens.
I'm not sure that we need a few years. I think the most important is how we take the opportunity that exists, we must dare to take decisions because by looking at opportunities that exist then we can make a profit. This is a thing we must do to become millionaires, a millionaire will dare to take decisions in order to get what they want. Success is everyone's goal!
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

I do not know such a man who could refuse to become rich, there are certainly those who say that happiness is not in money, but it is false.
For me i want to be rich a totally be a millionare someday and i l know to myself that even the other people in cryptowrold is wants to beca.e ricb or millionare someday, and i know to myself that i can became millionare with bitcoin if i will totally work hard and wait for the right time.
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Everyone would love be a millionaire but to achieve that they need to work hard, to target that goal they need time and effort simultaneously. Bitcoin is spreading in intense level and most people are taking it positive way some of them in negative. Even I want to be a bitcoin millionaire as the value of bitcoin is rising.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Everyone certainly would to want it, but I think it needs enough capital to reach it / get it and it's not easy. But for someone who does have a good lucky / good fate, more skills, more learning, seems it can be to be a Bitcoin's milionaire without capital. They definitely doing step by step from the bottom to the more high goal.
Everyone wants to be a bitcoin millionaire even to those who start using bitcoin there are hoping to have a lot bitcoin. Also a all of us want to be millionaire, so there no reason to stop using bitcoin because everyone has a purpose to earn a lot.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

to reach the $ 7500 price I think it will not be long to come true, we can see that prices are still hoping up, and maybe it could be this month due to unfinished segments, and after 1-2 years I think bitcoin prices can penetrate price of $ 20,000 and it's much anticipated the person who holds bitcoin.
If you plan according to plan then I am sure, you can become a rich person you can be a billionaire.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

To be a Bitcoin millionaire, you must consider your attitude in becoming it. the value is far to be reached but as the year keep coming, its value also starts aiming high and high and that is a possibility that it can attain that Numbers. Being a amillionaire, you must take risk or just play safe by Storing enough BTC to be sold in the market when it reaches a high enough Value. Well, I really do wanna be a millionaire, Honestly I want it so that My family in the future can have a secure financial Need.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

We are all here with one goal to become a bitcoin Millionaire/s. Be realistic guys.
The right formula is always a mystery.

I don't think everyone here likes to be a millionaire, don't get me wrong, i want to be a millionaire but i want to do it with my business that i will soon build. Like me, i think there are still some bitcoin users that is contented with just earning money here. Yes, many people wants to be a millionaire, but just a few of them wants to work hard to get to being a millionaire, some just want to be an instant millionaire, and that's kind of impossible.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

Everyone of us really wants to be a bitcoin millionaire. And many of us are be able to be as one of a millionaire someday. In real life we really acceptable what a bless happening in life for good enough and to take it for granted. And to consider it as a blessing is a miracle to believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: