Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7426 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

I think everybody in this crypto world wants to be a millionaire. Everyday we have to be thankful for all the blessings that is being given to us, all the opportunity that bitcoin brings in our life is a blessing that we have to keep and do whats the best we can to make our life better. But before getting into what we aim in life we need to work hard to be successful. Everything will pass through trials and difficulties before reaching the very peak of our success all we need to do is to keep ourselves stronger and not giving up for our plans in the future.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

What question is that? Me, You, They, basically everybody wants to be a millionaire. Since bitcoin is popular now, so becoming a bitcoin millionaire is an option. Having a big power on our financial is the best feeling to happen in the world, You can do almost all things with it, good thing, and even bad things with it.
But to make millions from bitcoin is kinda hard now. Because the price is already too high to buy, and i am regretting my past self that did not buy bitcoin when the price is still low. But i will still try this for now. And i will try hard for it. Because if you already make a decision, keep doing it hard until it gives you a result. And i hope someday, me, you, everybody can be a bitcoin millionaire, someday. And that someday maybe is not far away. because in my opinion, bitcoin price will rise higher in the end of this year, maybe will increases beyond 8000 usd.
Of course everybody here in this forum wants to be a millionaire. Obviously, me and you, her/him, especially them, we are all here hoping to gain more profit and want to be a wealthy person. But initially, we have to work for it, be patient in all the things specially when there's an ups and downs of the price, dont cut your hope. But I just hate the fact that everyone wants to be a millionare but only few works on it.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Of course everyone he want to be bitcoin millionaire and like me im joining here because oneday he change my life with my family and everyone i think our goal to become a millionaire someday so we need to not give up

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Since knowing bitcoin I see this as an opportunity to make money. It is great to have this opportunity. The digital age has given us a lot of opportunities to change our lives.
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is surprisingly can make people rich. Bitcoin gives equal chance to everyone to earn and save money; with this, people are eager to be a Bitcoin Millionaire; for them to have a good future.
mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Good thinking.everyone want to be bitcoin Millionaire.i am also.now bitcoin price is 16000$+ in future it will be more,i,m thinking to earn bitcoin to be a bitcoin Millionaire

xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

Of course everyone want to be a bitcoin millionaire, everyone wants to have a happy and healthy lives. Everyone wants to live their lives as their dream is alive
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

Everyone of us really wants to be a bitcoin millionaire. And many of us are be able to be as one of a millionaire someday. In real life we really acceptable what a bless happening in life for good enough and to take it for granted. And to consider it as a blessing is a miracle to believe.

That is our main goal right ?  to become successful in the field that we have entered. In order for us to achieve that we need to invest time and effort also. Time to manage things carefully and plan every thing that might affect our initial goal. Effort for gaining more knowledge about it and learning new things that will come handy upon our way to success.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Who doesn't want to? I do want to. Having financial freedom and being rich is a good thing and I believe most people want to be like that.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Nobody prefers to be poor or average in life.  I’m not sure everyone wants or desire to be stinking Rich though.  A millionaire? Yes of course, I happen to like the finer things in life lol.  I think most of the early adopters of bitcoin are now probably rich beyond their imagination or objective depending on what stage they are in their respective lives.  Bitcoin/crypto offers us all the chance to become successful and rich if we are willing to invest money and/or time.  I’m putting in the effort now in hope that in a few years time, my portfolio will help me retire early.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Everybody want's that dream to be real. all peoples goal on why their using bitcoin is because they want a wealthy life in short they want to be a millionaire and successful, in bitcoin thats is possible when you are hardworker, patience and dedicated to your work .
Yukyzu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

everything here wants to be a Millionaire, but it all depends on what you do, how well you look at opportunities. now the btc value is very high and will even continue to rise. buy and keep it until the peak value will bring huge profits
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Ofcourse everyone will automatically say yes to this, who doesn't want to be a millionaire. Bitcoin creates an opportunity for everyone to have additional ways to earn and also be rich.
Gaining lots of money opens lots of opportunity and those opportunities can gain you lots of money.
One of the opportunity is bitcoin.BTCBTCBTC

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

No one wants to be left behind in the era of cryptocurrency. Then it's not only on bitcoin, one can also become altcoinsmillionaire.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

we can see. how bitcoin develops. how she's increased 100x in one year. I think bitcoin will reach $ 7500 in the near future Wink

What are you talking about it already is that high almost. $7200 almost. $7500 will he easy. We may even see $10000 by year's end. Time to invest. There is going to be a heavy wave of investors during the Christmas season I can just feel it. It's going to be a very festive season for me and many other sitting in our bitcoin goldmines. ^^

Interesting, but I think we are really far from $ 1,000,000 without any country or government trying to bring bitcoin down. Just imagine we getting to 10k usd, I bet that US or China will do something trying to stop (even if they can't) or bring price back down. I would be happy with bitcoin getting to $ 25,000 , and can happen in less than 2 years,so I would be millionaire in my country.

Gosh 1 milling is insane. Beyond my wildest dreams.
I dont to be a millionaire here. I only wants to earn money to sustain my daily needs and to support my expenses especially in my academics since i was still a student. Maybe someday if i have more time to spend with bitcoin and learned so many techniques to earn here it is possible to me to become a millionaire.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Everyone certainly would to want it, but I think it needs enough capital to reach it / get it and it's not easy. But for someone who does have a good lucky / good fate, more skills, more learning, seems it can be to be a Bitcoin's milionaire without capital. They definitely doing step by step from the bottom to the more high goal.
Everyone wants to be a bitcoin millionaire even to those who start using bitcoin there are hoping to have a lot bitcoin. Also a all of us want to be millionaire, so there no reason to stop using bitcoin because everyone has a purpose to earn a lot.
Even I do think the same but it is not that easy to achieve that goal. Being a millionaire would need a lot of investment or else you need to work hard to earn a good amount of bitcoins and than store than amount for your future. It really takes a huge hard work but if you proceed in that, no one can stop you from achieving success. Bitcoins will surely make us rich some or the other day. Hoping a good and bright future from bitcoins.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Seriously, when the moment Bitcoin launched the catapult and leaped from $1k to $2k - the new era of Bitcoin has already begun...

Many countries try to stop and block Bitcoin from keep moving, but it's unstoppable. Go and run as far as you can, Bitcoin  Grin

Bitcoin will be unstoppable if there are a lot of people who are interested on it. The demand will keep on increasing because of the investors and that is the reason for bitcoins to become unstoppable, The market is full of demand coming from different investors each day and even government cannot stop people from investing on bitcoins rather than bank.

Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Everyone wants to be a BTC millionaire but that is not easy. First you have to be patient and wait. Second you mast have the nerves and stay calm when the price is falling.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Everyone would want it .. because everyone wants a change in life .. but what can make if what we hope can not be realized ..
Actually, everyone want to become bitcoin millionaire and if you want ot become millionaire you must have a lot of bitcoin on your online wallet. In addition to that, by the used and help of bitcoin everyone can become millionaire. Being millionaire is one of my dream in bitcoin.
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

Yes I’d love to be a millionaire but I don’t want to be greedy either. I would be happy with any financial gain btc can provide.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Anybody wants to be a bitcoin millionaire. But it takes a lot of time, just be patient and wiser because it depends on your strategies on how will you earn bitcoin more and faster, to become a millionaire.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: