Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:33:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7431 times)
LazaroJT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:18:36 AM

I think we can earn more money with Bitcoin but I have never thought that I can become a millionaire by Bitcoin
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Being Millionaire from just holding is Dream. bitcoin now is so expensive to be used or to buy it.
you need to buy 1 bitcoin and wait 20 years to have 1 million
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I want to be a millionaire, started small and building gradual. I pray n hope 2 achieve it.

For the beginners it is recommended to start small and only some % of your saving do invest in the cypto currency . Though at present after the fall in prices yesterday today you can buy some coins at better rates and with the rise of the prices your investment will also grow along with it. Ensure along with btc you also buy some altcoins if possible.

This is a good advise. Of course all of us here wants a monetary or financial gain. We can achieve it by learning the cryptocurrency works and always do a research. Gradually, we can explore other  means to gain it wthether through direct investment, trading or even joining some campigns here.This way you can slowly achieve to become a millionaire.
I doubt at this juncture i will be able to become a Bitcoin Millionaire, I haven't invested a lot of money to become a millionaire but i am sure that with the profits i get from investing into bitcoins, I will be able to become a millionaire.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

If you want to be billionaire then do your own research before you invest.

As per my research i will buy those tokens

Nucleus Vision

Invest after your own research.

Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:29:16 AM by Petersha

I think many people invest in bitcoin to become billionaire.  Grin

There are many good projects coming in 2018.

For my march investment i select Cardstack

Do your own research before you invest.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

I guess everybody who are engage in bitcoin wants to become a millionaire. All of us wanted a life that is financially free and can afford to buy things that we need in life. We can be a millionaire in bitcoin by working hard and do a study to be knowledgeable enough on how to make you brain and money work to become profitable. Let us just be hopeful that bitcoin hit its high price so that everybody will be happy and given a chance to earn more and maybe sooner or later a millionaire.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

I have seen the development of bitcoin. Months ago, the price of the bitcoin was $ 800 and in recent times, bitcoin has increased sharply, at some point it's price is $ 18000. Currently Bitcoin is in trouble, it's price has dropped to $ 10000 but still much higher than a year ago. I fully believe in bitcoin and I think I can become a millionaire in my country when investing in bitcoin.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

Of course everyone wants to be a millionaire but the question is how to make it happen. We need to be more knowledge in bitcoin especially in trading because my friend told me that bitcoin trading is the best way to earn if you know it and you can do it but i know at the end we all become millionaire because of bitcoin.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Seriously is this a question?  Everyone here does want n need extra money. Though the thought of millionaire is relative. Some wanna be in their local currency, others want to be in USD,  so it's all cool.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

I think all people wishing to be a bitcoin millionaire, it's so pretty interesting‼, all people involved on cryptocurrency  would always making a way on how to become rich through cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the hottest among cryptocurrency because a lot of people became rich through it.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

Everyone would want it, including me. If I became a millionaire would be very fun and I certainly will be happy people who are around. hopefully from my bitcoin investment a lot of profit gained.
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

I think we all want to be a bitcoin millionaire, and some I Think in our feature we will become a Bitcoin millionaires. BITCOIN FOR LIFE <3
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

I want to be a millionaire, started small and building gradual. I pray n hope 2 achieve it.

There is nothing wrong in having a desire to become millionaire. I heard a story from a certain businessman that it is not good to think only of small things. He always think of big things and now he is very rich. From nothing to something he is now and owns a big company.
JTEN18

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

There is nothing wrong in having a desire to become millionaire. I heard a story from a certain businessman that it is not good to think only of small things. He always think of big things and now he is very rich. From nothing to something he is now and owns a big company.
Well, let us know if who is the people who does not like to become a millionaire of course we are all living and aiming for that as we know that we should live abundantly and bitcoin is one way to get that goal so why waste time and think always if we want to become rich.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
Bitcoin has already hit the all time high of $20K last december making those who hold bitcoin a millionaire. I think bitcoin will hit the $25K marked at the end the year 2018.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Everyone would want it, including me. If I became a millionaire would be very fun and I certainly will be happy people who are around. hopefully from my bitcoin investment a lot of profit gained.

We will be hypocrite if we will not say we do not want.  The very fact that we are all here, means that we want to earn a lot and to earn more income.  Bitcoin is the answer to that.  Plus, many people became rich and some are millionaires because of bitcoin.
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Who doesn't want to be a bitcoin millionaire or billionaire? We all do! I really think my financials can improve a lot with bitcoin
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

wow everybody want to be a millionaire, i don't believe have person or people do not like to become bitcoin millionaire, this very very inspiration for us because people always hard work to find a new opportunities to change the life stability.
actually one of my dreams if i can get bitcoin million want to buy an very expensive hoping being a bitcoiner my dreams come true helping of bitcoin.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Everyone wants to be a bitcoin millionaire but we need to work hard and to learn more knowledge from bitcoin and study to learn how to earn a lot from bitcoin exert effort so you'd be able to reach on the top.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

who does not want to be a bitcoin milioner?
Only a fool who does not want it is a desire I want by being a millionaire we can buy what we want even more. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: