Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7431 times)
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Bitcoin is the key. I know I will be a crypto millionaire soon. Will the way things are going bitcoin will hit $20,000 soon and good money will start touching my hand. I love bitcoin more than other crypto currency I do convert immediately to bitcoin when I have profit in my altcoin. But am not saying other altcoin are bad.. They are still very good. Some one can still make millions from altcoin
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

I am very much sure that all of crypto enthusiast out there wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire and that includes me of course. I really regret that I was not able to work with bitcoin a very long time when I first encountered it on the internet, I think during that time it was being offered FREE for an easy task to that you must do but I just simply ignore it thinking that it will be just a waste of time. Maybe if I just started it during those times I'm sure I'm already a Bitcoin Millionaire by now.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

I want to become a millionaire, by joining in this forum. I want to give something to the family
I continue to work morning midday night for a better future, bitcoin is the answer with bitcoin everyone can become a millionaire.
I am very grateful to join this forum, I hope bitcoin will be developed and developed.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

I am also wanting to be a millionaire.  It is a opportunity  to unnecessary decline. We can do many thing if we have million of money help our family, invest for the future, save money for future plan and also to earn more. Being a millionaire can do many things and it was good.

jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

Bitcoin millionaire is a dream of every Bitcoin-ers and investors but it looks impossible for now , it's only available for people who bought Bitcoins at 9 years ago and keep them til now.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

Interesting, but I think we are really far from $ 1,000,000 without any country or government trying to bring bitcoin down. Just imagine we getting to 10k usd, I bet that US or China will do something trying to stop (even if they can't) or bring price back down. I would be happy with bitcoin getting to $ 25,000 , and can happen in less than 2 years,so I would be millionaire in my country.

Wow a millionaire in bitcoin? It's everyones dream. I am positive that bitcoin will go up. The possibility is high that we can achieve the peak which is a million. I have been very resillient on this drive and im gonna work hard for this.
Browsers Lab
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

Still remember the day when I was offer bitcoin for in-game currency. Starting to realize how I should have made that deal. Either way, time has already passed. So my answer is YES. I DO.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

Imagine that I could get those money, I will buy many thing and invest in several coins. I am have fortune in this, wish that I have a good luck.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

of course everyone wants to be a bitcoin millionaire, and I believe that dream will come true because bitcoin has proved that investing in bitcoin will still remain profitable
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

I am sure that every people which join in the bitcoin world want to be a millionaire and they have the same dream to make money from bitcoin. bitcoin offer to us unlimited income from many ways related to bitcoin and we need to know how to earn more bitcoin. we cannot deny that bitcoin is attracted many people to join because they could have a new opportunity to make money from bitcoin and some of them already earn money from bitcoin and they still want to continue to earn money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

Me myself I dream to become a billionaire someday with the help of bitcoin so that I can meet also and enjoy the true meaning of life I'm thanks god for everything 
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Not just millioner,  but billioner! My trust to bitcoin is high more than Mount everest.  People believe just like me and became rich! Can't wait to get my turn.  Smiley
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Of course I really want to be a bitcoin millionaire and not just me but almost everyone on this forum wants to be a millionaire also in any way that we can find in order to be a millionaire not just by means of doing it with bitcoin because we all know by now that investing in bitcoin is very much expensive but becoming a millionaire is still possible by investing to other low valued crypto currencies out there who have the potential to survive in the crypto market and grow its market value.

Everyone of us want to be a millionaire. Investing bitcoin is one way we become millionaire, but its not that easy because investing is expensive. Other way is joining signature campaign, some will give a profit such us stake which have equivalent amount.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

of course everyone specially those who's here in this site would love to be a bitcoin Millionaire.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Of course I really want to be a bitcoin millionaire and not just me but almost everyone on this forum wants to be a millionaire also in any way that we can find in order to be a millionaire not just by means of doing it with bitcoin because we all know by now that investing in bitcoin is very much expensive but becoming a millionaire is still possible by investing to other low valued crypto currencies out there who have the potential to survive in the crypto market and grow its market value.

Everyone of us want to be a millionaire. Investing bitcoin is one way we become millionaire, but its not that easy because investing is expensive. Other way is joining signature campaign, some will give a profit such us stake which have equivalent amount.
Yes i agree on that, we all really wanted to become a millionaire and I believe that bitcoin is one of the way to become rich, That is why I believe that bitcoin can really make us millionaire. Being millionaire is one of the biggest dream of all the bitcoin believer. Bitcoin is really amazing it is really a new hope.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

I'm tired of being poor I don't want to work so hard just to earn little wages and I think everyone is tired as well, I think everyone wants to be a millionaire who doesn't right? If only it is just easy if only there is a shortcut but I still believe that if you invest and work so hard not only in bitcoin then you will achieve your first million but it takes physical and mental strength to become a millionaire.
Saritamo

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

Who does not want ?! I think every bitcoin owner who understands how it works and what bitcoin is doing is thinking about it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

Too bad I used my bitcoin to buy some altcoins. It increased before I could buy it again. I want to be a millionaire too. Waiting for a dip to buy.

All of as here want to be a Millionaire someday.For me all i want to have is a good life for my family and stable income.I will wait that time come no more worries for future because of bitcoin.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Bitcoin has changed considerably over the past two years and many people have earned it, of course, with the increase in its price.

Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

its not that easy to become a millionaire,but we all know if we have a motivtion in life of bitcoin,we can do this we can continue progress in high living of life and stable incime,i cannot wait to become a part of bitcoin millionaire through my journey in bitcoin i will continue to work hard in bitcoin for have a good investment and earned more and more

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: