Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7428 times)
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

All of us wants to become rich, but in my case I don't really dreamed of fancy things or luxurious life, just enough earnings to support my family and make a small business is my goal for now. I cannot afford now to invest on bitcoin, so i'll just make myself work hard on bounties to earn free coins. If I would given a chance to become more successful in crypto world then I would be more happy.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
Me I wish to become a millionaire with the help of bitcoin  so as long as I work in bitcoin world I keep it hold and enjoy every single day that soon I achieved also
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

Me how I wish that someday in my dreams I achieved also being g a millionaire with the help of bitcoin I can build my own dream house buy a brand new car having a tour around the world buy all I wanted to have
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

I want to earn a living through digging a bitcoin honestly I do not expect to be a millionaire with bitcoin results I just want to have income from the bitcoin play, even if it's a milioner someday from the bitcoin play that I consider a bonus.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Now the price of Bitcoin reaches a good value. It may a good opportunity to sell and get a best profit.Its a great thing to avail because the price is high.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Count me in,  i am also one of those person who wants to ger rich from bitcoin.  I wanted to have my own house, car and business too.  So,  i am doing all the things that i need to pursue that dreams and finally achieve it.

everyone wants become millionaire from bitcoin. even bad peoples too, by trying to hack our wallet.
bitcoin is investment. you won't instantly get rich by just buying bitcoin. it will need time i guess.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nina Anora

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

I think everyone dream to be rich but for me i want first to finish my studies and i know bitcoin will be a big help for pursuing it.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Everyone who plays bitcoin wants to become a bitcoin millionaire or bitcoin billionaire. I personally would like that to come to myself. Being successful in this area is not easy. New investors can not succeed quickly, need time to learn and seize the opportunity to come. Investing in risk is also very high, it is important to know how to deal with unfortunate problems if you are stolen money or loss.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

I am in on this one. I want to make a lot of money from bitcoin, I would like to make millions. I have made some money from my bitcoin investments when the market hit the last ATH but I buy when I see the prices go down and I am waiting for the prices to go back up again and I know that the next bull market will beat the previous ATH and go even further.
isaevaen

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Every one wants to become a millionaire with this. But very few people will be able to achieve this, because it requires good investment and lot of patience.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

All of us wish that someday become a bitcoin millionaire who people don’t want this. Being a millionaire requires a lot of effort and skills to reach that millionaire not only effort. We must work for it, be patient in all the things especially when there are dump and pump of the price. Before we can become a millionaire, we must learn to think like one. We must learn how to motivate other people.
Ori_rahma45

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Now i invest 50k$ to Omnitude.
New Ecomerce! I think itt will change way to buy anything on internet
I think I will rich after 1 year! Grin
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

I think everyone wants to have and rich have bitcoin. The problem is how can i get rich bitcoin ?.
Of course we have to work extra hard to get bitcoin in large quantities.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Everyone is likely to be millionares of bitcoin, bitcoin uses a decentralized system so everyone is free to have bitcoin, and now is a good time to get rich because we can get a cheap price.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

Nothing is certain in investment just my opinion.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I know everyone is trying to be a bitcoin millionaire and there is no possible with that. But in my opinion the most important thing is to just to survive in the daily living, I dont need to be a millionaire all i need is to change the life that we are facing now. Just an enough income to earn for me and for my family is a great help
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Of course, I am. I really want to feel like being a millionaire from bitcoin. So surely my dreams to own a car, to build a business, then to become an entrepreneur, to have investments everywhere would be possible. Really I can not imagine how bright the future I will be after I become a bitcoin millionaire with the bitcoin price that it is now.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Of course it will be nice to a bitcoin millionaire. Everyone will want a better life for themselves and their families. This include me as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

The price increase that happened last year certainly makes all bitcoin users expect to become a millionaire, and I hope so too, but seeing earlier this year we must be realistic, as last year's ups and downs seem to be tough and we have to be patient to wait.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Take your guess as to month$7,500 will be hit!

What a interesting question definitely ALL
All of us wants to be a bitcoin millionaire
As of now  it's really hard to hit $7,500 in a year of 2018 january to march is a bloody month for btc.
But we are Hoping that btc reach thousand of $ for only a month so that all of us.  Immediately become millionaire 😁  be optimistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: