Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7431 times)
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

everyone would want that kind of thing, being a Bitcoin Millionaire is very profitable, especially if we're good at buying and selling and investing, our money will never run out, only if bitcoin starts to vanish, we'll fall into poverty by sudden
troglobait

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

I do not mind becoming a millionaire) I'll buy myself a normal meal. And then with such a fall in the market, you have to eat in the garbage dump))))
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

In today's time where there is so much inflation. Who would not want that he would become a millionaire and we also know that bitcoin can only make us a millionaire short time. Today the price of Bitcoin is falling below the way. With our money invested, profit can also happen. And may also be lost. But I think Bitcoin will reach its best price in the coming months. Which will benefit us only. And we can become millionaires.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I think many people wants to be a bitcoin millioner thats why many of them wants to invest.This is everyone's dream.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

All we know all of people want to be a millionaire that will spend their money to all of needs and wants of them, to the financial of education of their child or for yourself, to be a millionaire you need take a lot of time to be successful like being a good person and be patient and hardworking to every work you did and also pray to our almighty God because our God is always there to listen our request to him.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Count me in,  i am also one of those person who wants to ger rich from bitcoin.  I wanted to have my own house, car and business too.  So,  i am doing all the things that i need to pursue that dreams and finally achieve it.

Me also! LOL. better let the guy ask if somebody does not want to earn a lot on Bitcoins. Have you heard about the youngest BTC millionaire? Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FNmp3mKp4&t=4s
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

I think everyone dreams about it. Everyone who believes in bitcoin can become a millionaire and this is real.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Let's think positive! Bitcoin increases for about 80 times every year. We don't know what's gonna happen in its value. But as what we can see now, it is getting insane. Just like what I've said, think positive and hope for it. I am waiting for its value to be $8000 and I am willing to wait until I die lol!
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

Of course, everyone wants to become a crypto millionaire. If you have not started buying tokens, then it's time.

true, everyone of us here wants to be a millionaire , Who doesn't want to buy take it one at a time, investing in crypto doesn't is risky and is not assuring you to be a millionare but  if you take risk and invest , you will earn big also in the future.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!
when the morning I woke up I was very surprised that the value of Bitcoin is very high. I spent some time and I lost a lot of opportunities. Though If I buy it in the last week then I can get a chance to get high profits. Maybe this opportunity will not come twice, but I still try to get the best chance
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

to reach the $ 7500 price I think it will not be long to come true, we can see that prices are still hoping up, and maybe it could be this month due to unfinished segments, and after 1-2 years I think bitcoin prices can penetrate price of $ 20,000 and it's much anticipated the person who holds bitcoin.
Yes you have a point. But for me, everyone of us is wishing to help by bitcoin. To be a millioner is not possible if you want it and if you imagine it, you can do it. Just do your best if you want do be millioner.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

to reach the $ 7500 price I think it will not be long to come true, we can see that prices are still hoping up, and maybe it could be this month due to unfinished segments, and after 1-2 years I think bitcoin prices can penetrate price of $ 20,000 and it's much anticipated the person who holds bitcoin.
Yes you have a point. But for me, everyone of us is wishing to help by bitcoin. To be a millioner is not possible if you want it and if you imagine it, you can do it. Just do your best if you want do be millioner.
But it only took a month after you posted this thread that bitcoin had reached $19,800 almost three times higher than $7,500 so is that a long to come true?you dont know what bitcoins capacity and what it can brings us..so never underestimate this great coin coz you dont might see tomorrow this will be mooning again..look at its price now more than $8,000 again and will grow again sooner
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

Yes. of course i think all members here in forum want this dream well it's not to late to be bitcoin millionaire there are many strategies to gain bitcoins Just have a lots of patience last year i think many people that believe in bitcoin and invest earned a huge profit some of their are millionaires now i hope i will get a luck soon.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Last year, many people became bitcoin millionaire, as the price of bitcoin rose under 1k to 20k. I wouldn't be surprised if similar thing happens in future.
the incident is bound to happen again but we don't know it happens this year or next year for now all we can do is buy more and hold so the wealth awaits us in the future

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

of course we all want to be one of bitcoin millionaire. but first we have to do it .. so I'm joining bounty and airdrops to get the tokens and maybe btc. we just need to support bitcoin for more and more bitcoins in our country.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Many of us want to be billionaire . I'm just one of those who want to experience the good life of a bitcoin in the future. Let's say we do not want to be so much more satisfied with what God has given us.
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

I think it will be to everyone's desire to be a billionaire through bitcoin. Because bitcoin is getting more and more expensive
yj300316

Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

This is a basic question with a simple answer. Of course everyone wants to.
Most peoples will ask 'when lambo' if they holding bitcoin.
because there are many peoples that holding bitcoin from 2010, now they are already have much profit.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Everyone wants to be a Bitcoin millionaire, this is the ultimate dream of every investor. But i think those who buy bitcoin from these prices will have to wait quite a long time for this dream to come true. This market is advantageous even if it is to gain additional income in short term and to replicate the money.
You're right being a bitcoin millionaire is what everyone is hoping for that is why they have decided to invest in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin has the potential to make them successful in the future. We just need to be patient and wise because we all know that the price of bitcoin is continuously changing.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

Everyone wants to be a Bitcoin millionaire, this is the ultimate dream of every investor. But i think those who buy bitcoin from these prices will have to wait quite a long time for this dream to come true. This market is advantageous even if it is to gain additional income in short term and to replicate the money.
You're right being a bitcoin millionaire is what everyone is hoping for that is why they have decided to invest in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin has the potential to make them successful in the future. We just need to be patient and wise because we all know that the price of bitcoin is continuously changing.
That is one of the reason why we are all here because we want to become millionaire. We want to prove that school system is not just the reason for making us rich indeed there is still big opportunity such as this cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: