Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7435 times)
firemagus

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Modesty aside... I'm a bitcoin millionare. Just not in dollar terms.  Grin
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

I think everybody wants to become a millionaire with the help of bitcoin. There are such a significant number of individuals now join in bitcoin because they need a source of income or extra income. We know that bitcoin is expensive and there are numerous people that become a millionaire with the help of bitcoin, even me I inspired to become a millionaire with the help of bitcoin.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I heard about Bitcoin and see all the evidence that it can make a lot of money even you can take this opportunity.

Bitcoin can change my future, and I think everyone wants to be a millionaire.

and we can make more money with Bitcoin I hope to become a millionaire
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I would have to have about $20,000 to be a millionaire in my country. I did got about $60K last December and it was unfortunate that I haven't dump all as I was thinking of holding most of the tokens I got. We'll Maybe soon when the price climb up again to $20k, i'd be a millionaire again. I'm still not going to dump all though. I'm mostly keeping the BTC I got for I'm going to wait till Mcaffee's prediction will happen $500K/BTC to go!!!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/

Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

Everybody wants to be a millionaire here, and I am want to become one too. I will strive hard to achieve that goal.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Everyone of us wants to be a millionaire, hoping with the help of bitcoin it would happened. I think others not only wants to be a bitcoin millionaire but to be a bitcoin billionaire.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

This is a great prospect, but we need a lot of time to achieve such great results, as well as greater recognition from governments around the world.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Think all whom it wants to be millionaire bitcoin, and, as well as I I join here because in the future he changes the life with family, and all who I am I think that our purpose to become the millionaire sometime therefore we don't need to refuse
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Maybe these hopes are a little naive, but it is the prospect of earning a lot of money and inspires me to constantly develop in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Maybe these hopes are a little naive, but it is the prospect of earning a lot of money and inspires me to constantly develop in bitcoin.
Well, i know that each of us eant to be a bitcoin millionaire. Actually if you conver the bitcoin in my miney country it's only need an 2-3 bitcoins only. Because it is really expensive but the problems in what way, in the slow or fast in the rieky or not. But few peopledp bad things just to be a millionaire they choose to scam rather than reach it in the good way
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

ofcourse i my self wants to become a millionaire but its kinda far from me but still i keep on pushing and learning more about crypto so anytime soon  or maybe i can earn that kind of money we can't tell but i am just making it as my goal that is why i keep on striving hard and learning to become more knowledgeable in scalping because many people already earned a lot from crypto and we all see that . Because they work hard  its not as easy as 1 2 3 we need to keep on studying . I will become a millionaire soon .

infomybitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

⛏️⛏️ Start Bitcoin mining! earn profit Daily without Hardware 👨‍💼👩‍💼

💵💴💱💲💰💹💸💷💶 Free money: sign up on the link below to get your reward and start earning 💰

==>  http://pnot.pw/5S7LB
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

When I`m starting here as one of the bitcoin user I dream to become rich someday because I`m belong to the family who are suffering financial problem not everyday but always so, I am planning to do more, and learn more on how to be rich from the world of crypto.

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

I think everyone who invests in bitcoin wants to become a millionaire. Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency. Bitcoin always fluctuates. This is the reason that investors are involved in bitcoin. They can make a lot of money in a few hours. So bitcoin is suitable for those who want to become millionaires.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Who would not want to be rich? Thanks to Bitcoin, many people have become rich. Timely bitcoin fields have earned incredible amounts of money in the near future. For this reason, keep investing in BitCoin.
Get popular coins like Btc, eth and get rich.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

Everyone would want it .. because everyone wants a change in life .. but what can make if what we hope can not be realized ..

Exactly, everyone who join or investing bitcoin has 1 main goal to be Millionaire. We want to make legacy. Want to give a better life for our family or future family. So we have big hope in bitcoin.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

I think everyone who invests in bitcoin wants to become a millionaire. Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency. Bitcoin always fluctuates. This is the reason that investors are involved in bitcoin. They can make a lot of money in a few hours. So bitcoin is suitable for those who want to become millionaires.
Yes we can be millionaire out of bitcoin but we should remember also that we can be broke if we don't know how to invest in bitcoin and crypto. Those who can make money in a few hours are good trader they can know which coin to trade for a day.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

lol, I wish one day this will happen that one bitcoin equals one million, in which case I won't need to work any more. Grin
,,,Yeah!!, i think we need more capital to buy bitcoin so that, it will make a huge profit in return. A lot of people wanted to be a millionare!!.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:07:42 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:52:06 PM by brylle34

Interesting, but I think we are really far from $ 1,000,000 without any country or government trying to bring bitcoin down. Just imagine we getting to 10k usd, I bet that US or China will do something trying to stop (even if they can't) or bring price back down. I would be happy with bitcoin getting to $ 25,000 , and can happen in less than 2 years,so I would be millionaire in my country.
im happy for you, im hoping that before this year will end i will be a millionare in my cointry too, we just need to work hard and trade more for us to reach our goals, bitcoin now is pumping and it will sure get back to its heights even there is dippings that will happen too, those big waves will sure happen i hope we will earn on those waves, Let's grab this opportunity of buying cheap while the price is low for us to earn more Smiley. happy trading and campaigns for us.
Infern0

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Thank you  for an interesting site. Of course, becoming a millionaire is the dream of everyone. Now it is time  to consider the strategy of earnings on cryptocurrency and start to implement them regardless of the price of bitcoin.

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: