Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum the Best Long-Term Cryptocurrency...?  (Read 618 times)
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Excluding all factors like price manipulation by those investors who bought large amounts of Bitcoins back when it was priced at <10$. logically, the more Bitcoins are mined, the less the supply and the more the demand; leading to a larger price. The larger the price, the less and less amount of people will be able to buy a Bitcoin. This leads to people going to the second most popular cryptocurrency out there that is cheaper - Ethereum. I think the same thing will begin to happen to Ethereum like what we are seeing today with Bitcoin. If this is so, then Ethereum can skyrocket in value....?

Once the same thing begins to happen to Ethereum like to Bitcoin, LiteCoin will take over, and the cycle continues with the next currency on the list.

This is my opinion, and I might be wrong because there is no such thing as "excluding all factors" in the real world, but what does the community think? How probable is it that Ethereum will be priced at $6000?  Huh
many factors that make people invest in ethereum but it's too early to predict Ethereum will be priced at $6000  Cheesy, my prediction Ethereum will be priced at $1000 in next year

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
matasovic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

A new long-term plan for the future :

1. "sharding."
Vitalik says that Ethereum would break into different shards and each shard would hold a different "universe" of Ethereum.

2. "stateless clients"

which will help clients sync with the network quicker. 

3. EVM

planned upgrades to the ethereum virtual machine (EVM), the technology that today compiles smart contract code

So lot is happening and many ideas are under pipeline  Ethereum has a very bright future ahead.

Totally agree. Fill your bags, sit on them a warm them until eth goes over 500$ in Q1 2018

HODL
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

There are a lot of new competition for ETH. Hopefully, devs can successfully implement the development plans next year (POS.. etc)
Will be holding on my ETH for now and bulk up on my holdings on it.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

It could reach that amount but not this time yet, Ethereum is having a hard time reaching a new ath and even haven't even reach a new ath yet up until now. But it is quite possible because Ethereum is progressing but slowly and also becoming more popular same as Bitcoin.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

It is a low risk investment but low risk investment have also small returns. If you want big returns you have to invest to an ICO

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

Excluding all factors like price manipulation by those investors who bought large amounts of Bitcoins back when it was priced at <10$. logically, the more Bitcoins are mined, the less the supply and the more the demand; leading to a larger price. The larger the price, the less and less amount of people will be able to buy a Bitcoin. This leads to people going to the second most popular cryptocurrency out there that is cheaper - Ethereum. I think the same thing will begin to happen to Ethereum like what we are seeing today with Bitcoin. If this is so, then Ethereum can skyrocket in value....?

Once the same thing begins to happen to Ethereum like to Bitcoin, LiteCoin will take over, and the cycle continues with the next currency on the list.

This is my opinion, and I might be wrong because there is no such thing as "excluding all factors" in the real world, but what does the community think? How probable is it that Ethereum will be priced at $6000?  Huh

It will need a lot of time before Ethereum will be worth $6000. A good and possible taget for next year is $500-$600. Ethereum is a strong long term hodl!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: