Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] [Airdrop] Frenzia token on the NEM blockchain [ANN]✅  (Read 8276 times)
evi_stale (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:29:00 AM

ok,dev,I placed the nem address in the" Other contact info".I want to reserve Chinese translation, do you need that?

OK thanks, but at the moment I'm not looking for translations. Maybe at a later stage.
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:00 AM

I would like to suggest that the NEM address be placed somewhere other than the Location Field in bitcointalk.  A large number of airdrops are asking that your ETH address be placed in the Location Field, and I suspect that a large number of member already have that field occupied.  This creates a conflict and you may miss the opportunity to work with a large number of very qualified individuals that would gladly help market your token.

Please reconsider the location of your NEM address.

Thank you.

Refer to this post

yes,I also want to join the airdrop,join the TELE,but if I place my NEM address in my bitcointalk profile in the field location,I will have no place for ETH address.

Ah right, just post it someone else on your profile. I do this to prevent people stealing others identities  Grin
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:10 AM

I would like to suggest that the NEM address be placed somewhere other than the Location Field in bitcointalk.  A large number of airdrops are asking that your ETH address be placed in the Location Field, and I suspect that a large number of member already have that field occupied.  This creates a conflict and you may miss the opportunity to work with a large number of very qualified individuals that would gladly help market your token.

Please reconsider the location of your NEM address.

Thank you.

That's fine as long as I can verify that the address belongs to your profile
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

Another alternative to ethereum currency. interesting project.

Actually it's a better one. They both came out around the same period but Nem had less exposure because they had no ICO like Ethereum. Recently they have been marketing heavily. 2018 could be the year of NEM
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:28 AM

dev, may i ask what info is entered in "Your country and category number (see ANN) *" in the airdrop form? thanks

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:37:02 AM

dev, may i ask what info is entered in "Your country and category number (see ANN) *" in the airdrop form? thanks

If you don't know just put your country name
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:41:54 AM

Another alternative to ethereum currency. interesting project.

Actually it's a better one. They both came out around the same period but Nem had less exposure because they had no ICO like Ethereum. Recently they have been marketing heavily. 2018 could be the year of NEM

Nice to know that we have another option. A better one as you mentioned. good luck with the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

Hello sir,
what's the difference between NEM and XEM

bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

Hello dev, I see NEM address in your registration form. What address should I fill? MEW address?
Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:04:12 AM

I have participated to your airdrop dev.  Good luck to this project. Many are looking forward to it. Hope to hear morw of it very soon.
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:05:56 AM

I like the fact that this project aims to cover all continents of the world but wouldn't it have made more sense to use the ethereum platform? I say this because it's the most popular altcoin and lots of crypto folks have ether addresses already.
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:20 AM

Something new. May have create another wave too.
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

Hello i m already in some other airdrop where i required to save me eth wallet in location filled so how can i Be Part of This Airdrop,
Dev Please Help, Your Project is Quite Good And I Want to Join it. Thanks in Advance.
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:19 AM

Hello sir,
what's the difference between NEM and XEM

Xem is the currency of the Nem platform. Xem is therefore also a token.
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

Hello dev, I see NEM address in your registration form. What address should I fill? MEW address?

No not Ethereum. You can download the Nem wallet from https://nem.io/downloads/
And here is a video on how to create it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFuHS3iUcg
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:25:22 AM

I like the fact that this project aims to cover all continents of the world but wouldn't it have made more sense to use the ethereum platform? I say this because it's the most popular altcoin and lots of crypto folks have ether addresses already.

The most popular is not always the best option. Ethereum way way to overhyped. With some patience we might see in the future Nem overtake Ethereum
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:26:54 AM

Something new. May have create another wave too.

Nem is not new. It is as old as Ethereum with a current market cap of 1.6 Bllion dollar
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

Hello i m already in some other airdrop where i required to save me eth wallet in location filled so how can i Be Part of This Airdrop,
Dev Please Help, Your Project is Quite Good And I Want to Join it. Thanks in Advance.

Just put it anywhere else in your profile
evi_stale (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:32 AM

i still have another airdrop which required my location with eth address..can i still participate without change my location or address?

I only need to check that the address belongs to your profile so that others don't steal id's. So you can put it anywhere in your profile
Bigpat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

Hi guys . Just joined your airdrop. Good luck to the team and to the project .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: