Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
marabundo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

@HomeBlockCoin
what is a "capital back" in your lending program and how it accordance with
"You can take out your capital from HomeBlockCoin lending platfom or reinvest at any
time."?
kendevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

Hello, Dev !! after buying the BCH, I still have a little BTC to buy 50 BHC why I can not buy a certain number of coins 50 HBC? or is it necessary to buy 150 pieces HBC?
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

There is low demand for $5 coin. If you are having problems to sell 500K coins for $5, imagine when 5 Million coins come to the exchange. $5 is unsustainable

shan2026

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

Hello, Dev !! after buying the BCH, I still have a little BTC to buy 50 BHC why I can not buy a certain number of coins 50 HBC? or is it necessary to buy 150 pieces HBC?

Puedes comprar 50 HBC, hoy limite seria solo 100.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
shan2026

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:15:00 PM

There is low demand for $5 coin. If you are having problems to sell 500K coins for $5, imagine when 5 Millions coins come to the exchange. $5 is unsustainable

Low demand? They already sold half. When it hit exchanges and lending start then price will only go up. Right now people still have option to buy at $1.75 so why buy at $5, despite that 500k coins will be sold today at $5. Think with clear head and without fud.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

HomeBlockCoin community proudly presents: Permanent Coins 500K

As the majority of HomeBlockCoin community was not able to buy coins during the ICO, because of the unseen high demand, a solution needed to be found. This is why the community came up with the idea of additional coins. On monday the 13.11.2017 7pm 500.000 HBC for 5 USD a coin, will be available additionally to the 250.000 HBC at 10 pm for everyone in the back office. This means the ICO will be finished two days earlier and there is no change to the 5.000.000 HBC sold in total during the ICO.  In other words, if you don’t want to wait to buy HBC from the 250.000 coins offered at the lowest price, you will have a really high chance to buy up to 2.500 HBC from the permanent coins.
The price of 5 USD per coin and the limit of 2.500 coins per account will not effect the price of the lending or the HBC price at all. This is a desperately needed decision for the HBC community in order to access coins during the ICO.

Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to buy HBC. HomeBlockCoin can proudly say that this community is fastest growing community in the industry with up to 10.000 new members a day and a total of almost 50.000 members. (Detailed growth will be displayed soon on the frontpage) HomeBlockCoin price will be without a doubt in the three figure range in the very near future, so don’t miss out on buying HBC at five usd on monday the 13.11.2017 7pm.

Can you write more nonsense than this please?

You have a total of almost 50.000 members after so many days of your ICO and you know Ucoincash has 78k members even before ICO has started and you call yourself "fastest growing community in the industry". How much will you lie to trap gullible gamblers?

Ethconnect had more members than you even though they closed deposits and even registrations because of site maintenance.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

There is low demand for $5 coin. If you are having problems to sell 500K coins for $5, imagine when 5 Million coins come to the exchange. $5 is unsustainable
Low demand...? We already sold more than half and our ICO where people can buy for 1,75$ is still running so we are very happy about as HBC will hit 25$ pretty soon and quick Wink But thanks.

As the majority of HomeBlockCoin community was not able to buy coins during the ICO, because of the unseen high demand, a solution needed to be found. This is why the community came up with the idea of additional coins. On monday the 13.11.2017 7pm 500.000 HBC for 5 USD a coin, will be available additionally to the 250.000 HBC at 10 pm for everyone in the back office. This means the ICO will be finished two days earlier and there is no change to the 5.000.000 HBC sold in total during the ICO.  In other words, if you don’t want to wait to buy HBC from the 250.000 coins offered at the lowest price, you will have a really high chance to buy up to 2.500 HBC from the permanent coins.
The price of 5 USD per coin and the limit of 2.500 coins per account will not effect the price of the lending or the HBC price at all. This is a desperately needed decision for the HBC community in order to access coins during the ICO.

Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to buy HBC. HomeBlockCoin can proudly say that this community is fastest growing community in the industry with up to 10.000 new members a day and a total of almost 50.000 members. (Detailed growth will be displayed soon on the frontpage) HomeBlockCoin price will be without a doubt in the three figure range in the very near future, so don’t miss out on buying HBC at five usd on monday the 13.11.2017 7pm.

You have a total of almost 50.000 members after so many days of your ICO and you know Ucoincash has 78k members even before ICO has started and you call yourself "fastest growing community in the industry". How much will you lie to trap gullible gamblers?

Ethconnect had more members than you even though they closed deposits and even registrations because of site maintenance.

Between Members and active members is a big difference Wink

There is low demand for $5 coin. If you are having problems to sell 500K coins for $5, imagine when 5 Millions coins come to the exchange. $5 is unsustainable

Low demand? They already sold half. When it hit exchanges and lending start then price will only go up. Right now people still have option to buy at $1.75 so why buy at $5, despite that 500k coins will be sold today at $5. Think with clear head and without fud.
Yes it is amazing and we will push HBC to the top together! Smiley Thanks

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:09:08 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:19:20 PM by rudystyle

5 Million coins will come at once, it will not come in drips or every 24 hours. Also no one's gonna lend more than $100 in such a buggy website. Like in most ICOs which raise a lot of money, the only people that make money are the ones who ran the ICO

SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

As the majority of HomeBlockCoin community was not able to buy coins during the ICO, because of the unseen high demand, a solution needed to be found. This is why the community came up with the idea of additional coins. On monday the 13.11.2017 7pm 500.000 HBC for 5 USD a coin, will be available additionally to the 250.000 HBC at 10 pm for everyone in the back office. This means the ICO will be finished two days earlier and there is no change to the 5.000.000 HBC sold in total during the ICO.  In other words, if you don’t want to wait to buy HBC from the 250.000 coins offered at the lowest price, you will have a really high chance to buy up to 2.500 HBC from the permanent coins.

How do you know yours are active and others are not active? LOL

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:46:14 PM

5 Million coins will come at once, it will not come in drips or every 24 hours. Also no one's gonna lend more than $100 in such a buggy website. Like in most ICOs which raise a lot of money, the only people that make money are the ones who ran the ICO
Thanks for your feedback! No our ICO sells 250,000 HBC a day during the normal ICO times. For the people who believe in our ICO we gave the option with permanent coins for 5$ as not everybody wants that stress during the ICO. Buggy website? We don't have one post about a buggy website but thanks mate your the first. No if HBC goes up to 25$ within weeks everybody here will get a pretty stable profit so your sentence makes not so much sense.

Because we are honest and they are not and it is simple look they got 5 Mio in with their whole ICO and we had that before our ICO even started so Wink

power007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:55:00 PM

Thanks for your feedback! No our ICO sells 250,000 HBC a day during the normal ICO times. For the people who believe in our ICO we gave the option with permanent coins for 5$ as not everybody wants that stress during the ICO. Buggy website? We don't have one post about a buggy website but thanks mate your the first. No if HBC goes up to 25$ within weeks everybody here will get a pretty stable profit so your sentence makes not so much sense.

Because we are honest and they are not and it is simple look they got 5 Mio in with their whole ICO and we had that before our ICO even started so Wink

It's all just great, but when will be Windows wallet & block explorer & mining pools? When we will see actual coin?
drflax

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Hey guys - why I´m not able to withdraw?
thx for your support in advance.

Pic of errormessage:
https://ibb.co/hqC8Aw
vanesapd

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Thanks for your replay, but the fact is I still have not answer. There are 2 hours left to the next and last sale and nobody from homeblockcoin has cared to solve nor reply anything. I don't know if I have to try to buy and how much...

I'm very dissapointed with HomeBlock, I thought this was a serius project, but this is not a way to do things with your investors, to the people who have trusted on you. Sad

Hope you can fix this in time

HALOO HBC,
MAY I BUY COIN ANYMORE FROM CROWDSALE WHEN I HAVE COIN IN MY WALLET.ALSO ?

Yes ouf course you can Smiley There are no restrictions.

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( vanesa.perez.diaz@gmail.com )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley
silverpaul

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 08:13:17 PM by silverpaul

Just bought 100 HBC for $5 without problem, thanks. However, I can't withdraw the rest of BTC as the system still says I have to buy 100 HBC for that. Can you help with it? Thank you.
Of course please give the system about 1-2 hours to make sure everything is right, after that you should be able to withdraw without any problems Smiley

Still can't withdraw the rest of my BTC despite 7 hours have already passed. Can you really help? Thank you.
jmalcolmp65

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

I still haven't received my 150 HBC from yesterday's ICO. My username is jmalcolmp65. I also got the message stating I cannot exceed the limit. Any chance I may see those coins in my account anytime soon??
kickvn

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

20.000 HBC Today ?
power007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

20.000 HBC Today ?
yeah seems like error.
alex_xtx

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Are you kidding me? 20 000 coins for the whole audience?
kickvn

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

Oh Hell Nooooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeYVIWz99I
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Are you kidding me? 20 000 coins for the whole audience?
Don't worry there will be 250,000 on sale :=)

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: