Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
amatorodessa

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Menu: My Profile - Edit Profile - Bitcoin wallet

https://i.imgur.com/CuHoFnW.png

Does it allow to enter my own BTC wallet to be used in HomeBlockCoin service?
What is this menu used for?
alexhater

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Why you dont give a chance to buy your coins ?
There are still a lot of people who have 0 HBC from FIRST DAY(!!!!!)
Again you let buy people who ALREADY HAVE THOUSANDS HBCs
WHY THE HELL?
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

"You should be able to withdraw WITHOUT ANY ISSUE AS MANY OTHERS DID. Please just text our support over Telegram or E-Mail an they will solve this issue, we would like to apologize for this."

Is there anybody who could withdraw BTC up to date?Huh No way, man. This is SCAM, baby. Grin
We are sorry to hear that, just have a look at the Telegram groups or Twitter there are many Smiley But we understand your concerns!

The website looks nice but it just doesn't work for me. The loading time with welcome takes to long. And when it's loaded there is only a register form. Misschien info and a nice flow. Maybe you can work with this feedback.
Thanks for your compliment, we understand that, we did a major update after yesterdays ICO so today it should work better, let us know please.

Which groups? Any links? Any proofs? I want to hear real people here who could withdraw BTC. If there are no such people, then you are just a liar and your ICO got scammed.
We are currently one of the biggest ICO's out there, so we have no need to lie Smiley. We are not allowed to send such links in, just check out the community Telegram channel or Twitter. Right now the withdrawls are not working that is correct, we actually haad no idea about that but the problem is just since a couple of hours so no stress we will fix it.

how do i get my btc back?Huh I do not want to wait for the end of ico and buy your coin so that I can withdraw my personal btc

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!
Just withdraw them after our ICO, really easy, i hope that answers your question.

It's too difficult to buy, missed 3 times. But will keep trying to buy.
HBS moon!
Yes it is difficult you are right about thist, but it will be worth it for sure! HBC will raise and  raise we can promise you that Smiley Thanks for your trust my friend!

I don't want to buy this token any more. The price is rise too fast, and I want my money back.
No problem just withdraw after the ICO is over, by the way you miss a lifetime opportunity but that is on you, have a great day.

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just a LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!

You are JUST FUC*ING BLIND you know? there already PEOPLE which withdraw their coins, i will give you proof wait a moment.

PAGE 72 fedoros GAVE SCREENSHOT WITH withdrawal... check it out KIDDO
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

Hello everyone who was not lucky enough to buy a coin. I can sell you my coins for $ 2.2. if you are interested there is 1900 coins, write me feedback. The project is super, but you can not buy it because it's a big rush, somebody does not sleep at night and buys. It's me. if you do not want to suffer like I buy at night, you can buy from me now. Telegram @borya49

wait... havent you posted many posts claiming this to be a scam becouse you could not buy HBC?? and now u have 1.900 coins???

how is that possible??
I wanted fewer people to come here to buy even more. Information war. I wrote about what they write and can not buy everything, I can not buy. I could not buy. I buy from 8 accounts at once, I have 8 servers under this project. I managed to buy 3 accounts, but I want more. My script presses the button.  Grin zenno poster
danglehanhtram

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

Dear Support,
I know you are very busy. So can you help me about my deposit BTC, I dont get BTC in my deposit homeblockcoin BTC

My ID : Duckta
My deposit homeblockcoin BTC: 3Cds3TfTReKrTkYZG8R41oJKfzMR5xZGRW
Sponsor is: hanhtram

I sent 0.00955 BTC from Blockchain Wallet to my deposit BTC homeblockcoin at November 08, 2017 11.03 AM ( over 24 hours)

But i just get BTC in mydeposit homeblockcoin BTC

Please check help me soon!

Thanks and best regard!
roykoms

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:34:04 PM

Ктo нecкoлькo днeй пoдpяд нe мoжeт пpиoбpecти HBC peкoмeндyю пpoвepить cвoe интepнeт coдинeниe, oбpaтитe внимaниe нa Jitter, чeм мeньшe тeм ceть Baшa (Oпepaтopa) кaчecтвeннee, y мeня пoлyчилocь пpиoбpecти HBC из ceти c Jitter=0.095 ms, a нa ceти c Jitter=0.605 ms тpи нoчи ничeгo нe пoлyчaлocь.
Уcтaнaвливaeтe iperf3, в кoмeнднoй cтpoкe из пaпки зaпycкaeтe:
iperf3.exe -c iperf.it-north.net -u -R -l100 -b1M -i10 -p 5200 -t60
peзyльтaтoм тecтa бyдeт:
xopoшaя ceть:
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bandwidth       Jitter    Lost/Total Datagrams
[  4]   0.00-60.00  sec  7.18 MBytes  1.00 Mbits/sec  0.095 ms  0/75253 (0%)
yдoвлeтвopитeльнaя ceть:
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bandwidth       Jitter    Lost/Total Datagrams
[  4]   0.00-60.00  sec  21.5 MBytes  3.01 Mbits/sec  0.605 ms  0/11288 (0%)
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

Hello everyone who was not lucky enough to buy a coin. I can sell you my coins for $ 2.2. if you are interested there is 1900 coins, write me feedback. The project is super, but you can not buy it because it's a big rush, somebody does not sleep at night and buys. It's me. if you do not want to suffer like I buy at night, you can buy from me now. Telegram @borya49

wait... havent you posted many posts claiming this to be a scam becouse you could not buy HBC?? and now u have 1.900 coins???

how is that possible??
I wanted fewer people to come here to buy even more. Information war. I wrote about what they write and can not buy everything, I can not buy. I could not buy. I buy from 8 accounts at once, I have 8 servers under this project. I managed to buy 3 accounts, but I want more. My script presses the button.  Grin zenno poster

haha very smart move!!! private message me script press button Tongue
power007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Guys, "max" button still not working properly?
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

Hey HomeBlockTeam

Will our lending coins be frozen or we can take them out when ever we want ?
Almac

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

"You should be able to withdraw WITHOUT ANY ISSUE AS MANY OTHERS DID. Please just text our support over Telegram or E-Mail an they will solve this issue, we would like to apologize for this."

Is there anybody who could withdraw BTC up to date?Huh No way, man. This is SCAM, baby. Grin
We are sorry to hear that, just have a look at the Telegram groups or Twitter there are many Smiley But we understand your concerns!

The website looks nice but it just doesn't work for me. The loading time with welcome takes to long. And when it's loaded there is only a register form. Misschien info and a nice flow. Maybe you can work with this feedback.
Thanks for your compliment, we understand that, we did a major update after yesterdays ICO so today it should work better, let us know please.

Which groups? Any links? Any proofs? I want to hear real people here who could withdraw BTC. If there are no such people, then you are just a liar and your ICO got scammed.
We are currently one of the biggest ICO's out there, so we have no need to lie Smiley. We are not allowed to send such links in, just check out the community Telegram channel or Twitter. Right now the withdrawls are not working that is correct, we actually haad no idea about that but the problem is just since a couple of hours so no stress we will fix it.

how do i get my btc back?Huh I do not want to wait for the end of ico and buy your coin so that I can withdraw my personal btc

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!
Just withdraw them after our ICO, really easy, i hope that answers your question.

HBS moon!
Yes it is difficult you are right about thist, but it will be worth it for sure! HBC will raise and  raise we can promise you that Smiley Thanks for your trust my friend!

I don't want to buy this token any more. The price is rise too fast, and I want my money back.
No problem just withdraw after the ICO is over, by the way you miss a lifetime opportunity but that is on you, have a great day.

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just a LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!

You are JUST FUC*ING BLIND you know? there already PEOPLE which withdraw their coins, i will give you proof wait a moment.

That could be a fake, kiddo. I need at least 5-7 screenshots or other proofs, and not just 0.0000001 btc, but serious sums. TS said there are many, I don't see many.)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!

HBS moon!

Dear friend i don't know how old you are but try to behave as good as you can, it works since days so think about us whatever you want. Thanks

Guys, "max" button still not working properly?
Will be checked.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:49 PM

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!

HBS moon!

That could be a fake, kiddo. I need at least 5-7 screenshots or other proofs, and not just 0.0000001 btc, but serious sums. TS said there are many, I don't see many.)

He is full member with 126 activity and you are saying it's fake? and he didn't withdraw 0.0000001 btc he withdraw 0.02btc

Also sorry for calling you kiddo okay? i'm just getting angry when I see a lot of red letters... i don't know why Tongue
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!

HBS moon!

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just  ;Da LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!

U can send me btc i will test and send screenshot for u i dont have enough btc to withdraw Grin
kirikmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

everyone. pls tell me how you can buy HomeBlockCoin ?
I have tried many times but still can not buy
Lequan1989hn

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

Hey admin
I cant buy any HBC in 3 days. Please lock the account sign up till ICO end.
They also can create new account to buy HBC then sell in black market.....
cryptovest

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:07:12 PM

how is that possible??

Can you please, screenshot your hbc total amount?. I want to buy more coins. 

Klick

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:15:08 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:56:18 PM by Klick

this is scam !!! there is no such ico, where the company would hold investors' money to the end of ico in their personal account, if they decided not to buy coins and withdraw their btc
f1e1l1ix1

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

Hey. Friends are added to me on the channel in the telegram https://t.me/hbc100. I will refund you 100% of the referral bonuses received from your deposit, when registering via my referral link.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

QUESTIONS

If you got a question just ask we try to answer it to your satisfaction
as quick as possible, thanks for being a part of this community!
When is hbc wallet release
How much fee to withdraw btc or hbc
iv2205

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

тaк кaкoй вce тaки y мoнeты cимвoл?
TBA или HBC ?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: