Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292048 times)
hbcphuong

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Are you a homeblockcoin developer? or a fake Huh

5b0a6252b4ba5
hbcphuong

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

hello developer. are you still there? New year has begun. What are your plans for 2019 Huh

5b0a6252b4ba5
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:57:53 PM

I ll found out the people who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in Vienna / Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Michi Soweiso: Made the same like Mattheus Sanoja. Instagram: michisowieso

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

I have this information from safe sources!!!

I am actually starting to think this is true.
One of them has only liked two posts on Twitter. Guess which ones?
https://twitter.com/MattheusSanojca/likes

hello developer. are you still there? New year has begun. What are your plans for 2019 Huh
Are you retarded or blind? Maybe read the other comments above you?
hbcphuong

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:26:54 PM

You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to not trust. You should not monitor the project when you do not trust. I think you should sell all the coins you have. and leave here silently. Smiley Smiley Smiley

5b0a6252b4ba5
hbcphuong

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:53:41 PM

hello developer. Will you stay for a year or two? What do you want to say Huh

5b0a6252b4ba5
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:20:34 PM

Here we go...
Once upon a time not long ago,
When people wore pajamas and lived life slow.
When laws were stern and justice stood,
And people were behavin' like they ought ta good.
There lived little Aleks who was misled,
By anotha lil' Junior, this is what he said.
"Me and you kid, we gonna make sum cash,
Robbin' good folks and then makin' a dash".
They did the job, money came with ease,
But one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease.
He robbed another and another and a sista and her brotha,
Tried to rob a man who was a B.P. undercover.
The cop called him out, he started acting erratic,
He said "Just da truuf, boy, no need for static".
Tried to Dox him good but only gave him a slap,
But little did he know the lil' boy was strapped.
The kid had other servers, "You tryna ping me?",
IPs were well masked so got the cop real angry.
Cop sees a DEAD KID now and he starts to figure,
But I could do years if I pull this trigga.
So he hooked up with a guy who traces blocks,
Cop posts it up for some others who got squat.
All scannin trees, when a girl found an answer,
Kid paid what she was owed and completely bought her.
Cop looks around good and with much frustration,
He decided he'd head for the darknet stations.
But his boss was watchin so he made a left,
Nothing in the tank but revenge owned his last breath.
Doxed an old man down and almost killed him,
Then he made his move to Austrian building.
Ran up the stairs up to the top floor,
Opened up the door there, guess who he saw?
Junior the dope fiend shootin' up dope.
Who don't know the meaning of water nor soap.
He yelled, "Burn the laptop! Hurry up! Run!"
Scaled a hot pipe out the window in the mornin sun.
Got all the way down but there was cops all over,
Jumped into his car, a 2020 Solid Gold Rimmed Rover.
Raced up the block doing 83,
Crashed into a tree near Wein University.
Escaped alive though the car was battered,
Rat-a-tat-tatted and all the cops scattered.
Ran out of ideas but still was acting wacky,
Grabbed somebody's cell and tried to call his daddy.
Pointed at the phone, "the money's here", he said,
Told the cops, "Please BACK OFF! I won't do it again!"
Deep in his heart he knew he was wrong,
Thought about his hidden stash so he starts to run on.
Sirens sound and he seemed astounded,
Before long the lil' boy got surrounded.
Cryin to his knees, so went the 2-year glory,
And this is the way I have end this story.
He was only seventeen, in a madman's dream,
The cops cuffed kid, I still hear him scream.
This ain't funny so don't ya dare laugh,
Just another case 'bout the wrong path.
Straight 'n narrow or yo' soul gets cast!
Good night

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Hawk01

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:26:13 AM

Congrats guys! Coinex finally delisting HBC scam.
Together to the moon, 1 sat soon  Grin Grin Grin
Precore10

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:17:05 PM

On 29th, law firm from Vienna will be hired, witch will deal with this case, and on 30th it will be reported to the police. In addition to this conversation i will also publish a link from the law firm so that anyone who wants can contact them to file private lawsuit and ask for their money.

I wanted to send you a message via but it did not went through. Please send me a message. I have a lot of proofs against them.
Precore10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:33:04 PM

I ll found out the people who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in Vienna / Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

Please contact me. I have proofs against them!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:36:32 PM

On 29th, law firm from Vienna will be hired, witch will deal with this case, and on 30th it will be reported to the police. In addition to this conversation i will also publish a link from the law firm so that anyone who wants can contact them to file private lawsuit and ask for their money.

I wanted to send you a message via but it did not went through. Please send me a message. I have a lot of proofs against them.

another one bite the dust! very difficult to really trust your hard-earned money with these scammers. better study which project are you going to shell out your money. or just wait for them in exchanges, instead of investing in the ICO period.
lindstromaka

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:05:17 AM

In addition in my last posts about the investigation, Any one who have some proves , can send to lindstrom85@protonmail.com .
Precore10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:13:28 PM

In addition in my last posts about the investigation, Any one who have some proves , can send to lindstrom85@protonmail.com .

I have just sent you an e-mail.
Precore10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:56:59 PM

Did you get my e-mail?
Jecky777

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:00:28 AM

hey good work they are BUSTED finally
i hope that they get what they deserve!
i am from germany too and lost also with this scam.

I will keep my eyes open
you always meet twice
LockHBCup

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:03:33 PM

hey good work they are BUSTED finally
i hope that they get what they deserve!
i am from germany too and lost also with this scam.

I will keep my eyes open
you always meet twice

Can you give us some more informations about the bust? In which country did they get busted?
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:15:12 PM

just checked alekssupernova instagram, he still partying hard and flexing his riches... dont think they are busted atal...
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:20:00 PM

just checked alekssupernova instagram, he still partying hard and flexing his riches... dont think they are busted atal...

Scammers still on the loose.  Roll Eyes I would like to know a legit article that they are really pinned down with this scam project. If someone can really share a real article I would really appreciate it. An example of a project that made noobs think that crypto is a scammers world.
Raini1110

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:51:54 PM

Hallo.

Ich habe bei HBC nur einen kleinen Betrag von 0.03 BTC bezahlt. Komme aus Graz-Österreich. Wenn jede Einzelheit für den Anwalt was bring kann ich ein paar Dinge weiterleiten. Vielleicht direkt per E-Mail.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Raimund
Janjanko

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:20:18 PM

I have also many many Informations about these Guys but first of all from our "Friend" Mr. Novakovic.

All these Guys was searching for a long time for a Big Deal to scam many people and these was there big plan to create the HBC.

They scamed also in the following Companies: GMA, TNA, MAPS, MYADSINO and now the HBC. For the HBC he opened a Bank Account in Cyprus to send from there at other Bank Accounts.

These Guys are very tricky and knows from other Scams how it works and how to handle Problems. I also know that many accounts from these bitcointalk Group are opened from these 4 Guys only that everything looks like that here are many "friends" how are helping each other but they only wanted to know how many everybody's knows about her plan and about himself.

If someone really wants to get these dickheads busted, let's stay strong together and let us try to be connected personally. I trust only people with seeing his faces in Skype or any other Communication. If we do nothing these Guys take profits another time with another Company and many people will get big Financial Problems only why they trust these 4 Guys.
Zipper2019

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:39:16 PM

I am also doing some investigations regarding those persons and I am in contact with a prosecutor in Vienna. If you have any information that can help me please contact me.

Falls jemand weitere Informationen zu den genannten Personen hat, bitte an mich weiterleiten. Ich stehe bereits mit der Staatsanwaltschaft in Kontakt
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: