Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right moment to buy Cardano (ADA) ??  (Read 1071 times)
lebastre (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:27 AM

It has been a heavy drop for Cardano, and there aren't any bad news in the project, in fact they're pretty good organized, doing well. Right now the price is so low that I don't know what to do, I'm new into trading so... guide me.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haxel0rd

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

Hi guy,
this is my first post, and i am no pro-investor or something.
But i think i can partially answer your question:

About the "heavy" drop: from what i have seen it is a common thing to happen, that after the first hype for a coin is over,
there is a pricedrop. Nothing to worry about. You will see it fallback more often than only this one time.

I have compared Cardano a lot with other coins,
and there a much signs for solid coin, as the whole setup behind the coin is already outstanding compared to other coins.
Not implying that academics automatically mean more Quality, but the team behind Cardano is pretty big and backed by
Scientists and academic Researchers. Also the founder, Charles Hoskinson was CEO at Ethereum for some time.

Cardano is probably no moon coin in terms that you will see it rise up to 100$ within a year...
It's supply is pretty big, so even if people buy in it will take some time for the price to significantly rise.
But the technique behind is extremly solid and future orientated, so Cardano is defo or atleast some good pick
for long or medium term...

And to get back to your initial question, asking about when's the right time to buy in,-
i can asure you this is now! How should i as a crypto newb know? It's simple; this coin
has entered coinmarketcap with a huge market cap, ranking nearly in the top10 already and one coin is at 2,6 cents only right now,
so time couldn't be better to grab some, as you can already buy a few thousand with only a hundred bucks.
Then wait 1 or 2 years, i am sure this will bring in some good money.

I hope this was of help.

Cheers, Haxel0rd.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:17:28 PM

I read that this coin will be quite promising and therefore it is worth buying. After tokens appear on the market after their creation, many investors and other persons who participated in the ICO invariably sell them for various reasons. Therefore, the released tokens due to the prevalence of offering over demand, are losing in value. As the pact shows, if the tokens had a good project, it rebuilt in price and continued to grow after about 6-8 months. In this regard, they are worth buying after they have been in the market for several weeks and will fall in price.

franpote

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

I bought a cardano a couple of weeks ago. who knows what will happen to him next.
But in their view their project deserves attention, if only because other projects are limited to a couple of phrases about their currency,
and Cardano has a large staff and a lot of documentation and justifications

Wink
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:45 PM

I'm expecting big things from them in the coming months.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

My opinion is that this is a promising project. I purchase. Now waiting for profit X100 Grin kidding of course. But the project is really successful!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

It has been a heavy drop for Cardano, and there aren't any bad news in the project, in fact they're pretty good organized, doing well. Right now the price is so low that I don't know what to do, I'm new into trading so... guide me.

Well as what i am seeing, this moment is a great time to invest not only because the price of alternative coins are rising  or about to go higher, you dont have to b their. I suggest you invest on this  coin to make bug profits because i myself might invest. The concept is really great and worthy of investments.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

Hmm Cardano, I am monitoring this coin eversince it suddenly popped up on coinmarketcap. Can someone explain me a bit about it? Was there an IC? Private sale? Why should one buy ADA? Why does it already have such a huge marketcap? I believe it wants to become the first regulatory compliant blockchain solution that took all precautions for the upcoming regulations on crypto and is easy adaptable to new situations. Am I right with this? Somehow it attracts me and I want to get in, so please enlight me tell me why it is as good as it claims to be!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:21:12 PM

Currently this altcoin price has slowly fallen down. As I understand mostly investors from Asia deal with it, and they support the project. It is the third generation of blockchain, and probably the time to buy these alts has really come.
I have this coins, but still it on exchange... there is no good wallet (or it is not working on my computer)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

It has not dropped that much, only a few tiny cents (0.001$) each one of them,  why would you do not invest in this project? It is amazing for me, and seeing this comming from me is pretty weird because i dont use to invest in this kind of projects.

But lets see how it goes, they are having a lot of support from a lot of companies, and most from Google, so it means that it is going to be one of the biggest boom's of 2018, so lets see how it goes.
It can easily touch $0.05 each one of them if their devs put a lot of effort in this project and they really follow their roadmap.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:57:49 PM

It has not dropped that much, only a few tiny cents (0.001$) each one of them,  why would you do not invest in this project? It is amazing for me, and seeing this comming from me is pretty weird because i dont use to invest in this kind of projects.

But lets see how it goes, they are having a lot of support from a lot of companies, and most from Google, so it means that it is going to be one of the biggest boom's of 2018, so lets see how it goes.
It can easily touch $0.05 each one of them if their devs put a lot of effort in this project and they really follow their roadmap.

What support is Cardano getting from Google? I'd like to read about that.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

Looks like it was the right moment considering how much it's climbing.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:55 PM

cardano seems like another chinese clone coin. I wouldn't bet my hopes on this coin at all. Better to look at something like siacoin that actually brings value to the blockchain.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

Even if review by scientific pair is sexy, it's not a good investmen IMO. All stakeholder was in the same room, and they are all big whales. You buy their stake at the moment, and then they can even earn large amount. Top 14 with absolutly no proof... Mmhh. I prefer alt that reach from TOP 100 to TOP 10 because they earned popularity in the crypto world. This... It's not a good invest (for you).
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

Even if review by scientific pair is sexy, it's not a good investmen IMO. All stakeholder was in the same room, and they are all big whales. You buy their stake at the moment, and then they can even earn large amount. Top 14 with absolutly no proof... Mmhh. I prefer alt that reach from TOP 100 to TOP 10 because they earned popularity in the crypto world. This... It's not a good invest (for you).

I always saw Cardano as a hype one and told my friends not to buy it. Never, ever. This hypes are not for regular traders, are only for whales having thousands of bitcoins. We're like small fishies near those Cardano whales.
bribed

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

I always saw Cardano as a hype one and told my friends not to buy it. Never, ever. This hypes are not for regular traders, are only for whales having thousands of bitcoins. We're like small fishies near those Cardano whales.

I was scared to invest in Cardano as well as soon as it appeared suddenly on coinmarketcap. Now it made some nice gains as it seems, but I still dont trust it. Where do you take that information about the whales from? Thousands of Bitcoins...sheeeeshh
seriouscoins

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

I have to say this looks a nice coin and the team looks solid and strong, the academic links and documentation to this project are good too so I'm expecting great things to come.
I heard that ADA is a staking coin so people will be able to earn rewards from the wallet when that part of the system is working - not sure how it will work though but wanting to find out more.
I will keep an open mind as I have a gut feeling it's a bit of a dark horse.
g4r1n1m

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:38 PM

I was scared to invest in Cardano as well as soon as it appeared suddenly on coinmarketcap. Now it made some nice gains as it seems, but I still dont trust it. Where do you take that information about the whales from? Thousands of Bitcoins...sheeeeshh

absolutely no proof? they worked on their project almost 3 years.. its older than ETC and it works.. unlike EOS or Tezos that dont have mainnet yet.
how can it be just a hype, its a research company that works with universities for years now to make this work...
in my opinion its not hyped enough haha they had 3k followers in twitter a month ago.. they didnt use marketing almost at all, where is the hype?
0o

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

Many times good coins go up not because they are good but because they get pumped, and so they come down. Then it is the best time to buy them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: