Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11973 times)
CoinLion (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

It's really been long since last I saw a real  project. I can't wait to test out CoinLion

We appreciate that and the positive feedback! We have been searching for these tools in the market place and our CEO has been using these tools to manage other traditional portfolios. CoinLion believes in implementing disciplined investment strategies and being constant over time. A lack of tools in the market place is what is really driving CoinLion.

takeltakel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

That being said, Yes the user would have to have accounts on these
exchanges to integrate in. We are exploring ways around this. We are also exploring ways to tie in order books with using recent new blockchain developments. This will ensure that in addition we will be able to provide substantial liquidity for many assets.

I assume it's not easy or it would expose CoinLion to the risk of holding BTC and ETH on those exchanges, but if you could manage it - or access the liquidity by other means - that would be exactly what crypto people need. Especially if you don't want to hold BTC and ETH on every exchange or if you have very few funds. Also it would probably attract professional arbitrageurs to the plattform and thus generate some volume.

Are you planning on adding only major crypto-fiat pairs or are you thinking about offering fiat pairs for smaller coins as well? I miss that a lot.

Yes we are planning on adding fiat pairs and LION pairs - Our goal is to provide as much liquidity as possible across many digital assets. We want to also be able to support smaller coins and provide liquidity to them. Yes allowing the integration of exchanges will help to increase liquidity as there will be arbitragers. It will also help to increase market efficiency overall.

That all sounds very promising. There's definitely a need for a trustworthy quality exchange that has good liquidity for smaller coins. That alone would be enough for me to become a Coinlion user.

Will user accounts be regular email + password accounts or will there be "wallets" with private keys on the dual blockchain?
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:00:45 AM

That being said, Yes the user would have to have accounts on these
exchanges to integrate in. We are exploring ways around this. We are also exploring ways to tie in order books with using recent new blockchain developments. This will ensure that in addition we will be able to provide substantial liquidity for many assets.

I assume it's not easy or it would expose CoinLion to the risk of holding BTC and ETH on those exchanges, but if you could manage it - or access the liquidity by other means - that would be exactly what crypto people need. Especially if you don't want to hold BTC and ETH on every exchange or if you have very few funds. Also it would probably attract professional arbitrageurs to the plattform and thus generate some volume.

Are you planning on adding only major crypto-fiat pairs or are you thinking about offering fiat pairs for smaller coins as well? I miss that a lot.

Yes we are planning on adding fiat pairs and LION pairs - Our goal is to provide as much liquidity as possible across many digital assets. We want to also be able to support smaller coins and provide liquidity to them. Yes allowing the integration of exchanges will help to increase liquidity as there will be arbitragers. It will also help to increase market efficiency overall.

That all sounds very promising. There's definitely a need for a trustworthy quality exchange that has good liquidity for smaller coins. That alone would be enough for me to become a Coinlion user.

Will user accounts be regular email + password accounts or will there be "wallets" with private keys on the dual blockchain?

Ideally we will be able to provide some users with access to accounts with private keys. We believe in the decentralized model and feel that the more control we can put into the hands of the user the better of we are. That being said in order to have a product that is ready to be used in the marketplace we need to consider technology limitations. The goal is to provide the user with the best possible experience at this time we will operate email / password account in the MVP and then building out the dual blockchain system as we move forward to offer a decentralized model. We have also discussed offering a decentralized interface and exchange option so users would ultimately have the choice to trade decentralized or centralized. We feel there are pros and cons to both decentralized and centralized and if possible users should have a choice.

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

nice offers in pre sale with only 5 ETH and will get 40% bonus,,
but your team should work hard because maybe this years and next years will be born a lot of ICO project,
so the competitions is how to get a huge investors. Wink
Good luck dev
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

but your team should work hard because maybe this years and next years will be born a lot of ICO project,
Good luck dev

We fully agree with you and that is why we are working around the clock to and starting the PreSale Nov 30th. We will also be in Santa Clara Nov 28th to present at Blockchain North America. We appreciate the support!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

Good luck dev

We fully agree with you and that is why we are working around the clock to and starting the PreSale Nov 30th. We will also be in Santa Clara Nov 28th to present at Blockchain North America. We appreciate the support!

Good to hear you are getting busy, not only building the platform but also attending conferences, making connection and showing what you are building.

Looking forward to try the demo and hear some more exciting news about advisors.
I just signed up to the newsletter, I recommend anyone interested in the project to do it  Smiley
Toleur

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Super projet, vous avez une team française ??
Pour faire connaître votre ambition aux pays francophones.
omaraha

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:57 AM

CoinLion's goal is to make managing digital assets easy and efficient. CoinLion will also give users the tools and research they need to implement smart, controlled investment process. You are right about getting the community involved. We are running our bounty campaign now and it has started to pick up traction. Check it out at the link in the ANN!
Thank you.
hasyurt

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

More information for telegram bounty. who can help. what to do for telegram bounty
sunriser

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

What about social media bounty campaign?
princeadoma

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

Good project, keep it innovating.
Goodluck dev team
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Seeing as I'm a newbie so can't participate in the signatures but I'd love to give the twitter and Facebook bountys a shot. Can we get more details on the Telegram bounty as well? All round good looking project.
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:23:50 PM

What about social media bounty campaign?

Yes CoinLion has a bounty campaign that has social media options. Please see bounty campaign here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426849.0;all

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

Good project, keep it innovating.
Goodluck dev team

Innovation is the key! Its important for us to be on the cutting edge and thats why we have set aside funds specifically for on-going research and development.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

i think the idea you had about letting people monetize on their portfolio by sharing them with other user, it's very good and has great potential.
I see now days certain skilled people, in particular in twitter, being followed by many. Some is giving suggestions out for free, other monetize in some other not very efficient way.
This could be a perfect platform for these individual. Smiley
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

i think the idea you had about letting people monetize on their portfolio by sharing them with other user, it's very good and has great potential.
I see now days certain skilled people, in particular in twitter, being followed by many. Some is giving suggestions out for free, other monetize in some other not very efficient way.
This could be a perfect platform for these individual. Smiley

Yes we agree! We are also going to release the first version of the Demo very soon we just finished and are working out some of the details and will be putting it up on the site tentatively before next week Tuesday!

Fahd1988

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

Good luck
DROP TABLE users;--

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

Can you say more about Community Incentives?
Mzerg831

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Wow "the industry solution for navigating the complex jungle of trading and managing digital currencies".
I cant wait...
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:48:02 PM

Can you say more about Community Incentives?

Yes thank you for asking. We will offer the ability to earn community incentives in a variety of ways. Some of the ways will/may include growing a following on a portfolio and achieving certain milestones. For example reaching 200 followers on a portfolio. We will also provide incentives to top traders. We will bonus quarterly to traders with the top performance. CoinLion will incentivize top researchers for providing and contributing world class research to the library and analytics library. Community incentives revolve around contributions to the community. We will be revealing more incentives as we move forward and as new features are added to the platform! Referral incentives will also be considered. For example you may earn LION for referring users to the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: