Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11968 times)
CoinLion (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:15:42 AM

The DEMO is Live check it out here and give us your feedback https://demo.coinlion.com/ - Live data coming soon!

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

We are now accepting multiple cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash. Monero and more!

takeltakel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:19:22 AM

I was wondering if it's also possible to follow strategies? Lets say someone focusses on the macroeconomic side of the crypto market so he has 2 portfolios. and depending on conditions, he allocates his funds more towards one of the two portfolios. Can I follow that, too? I could probably just follow both portfolios, but let's assume on that profile there is another portfolio for news trading and one which is simply the investor's favorite coins, so I don't know which 2 portfolios belong together.. but writing this i realize that all portfolios will most likely have a description.. so it could be mentioned there, but still, it would be easier to follow 1 strategy instead of 2 portfolios. so will that be possible as well?
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

I was wondering if it's also possible to follow strategies? Lets say someone focusses on the macroeconomic side of the crypto market so he has 2 portfolios. and depending on conditions, he allocates his funds more towards one of the two portfolios. Can I follow that, too? I could probably just follow both portfolios, but let's assume on that profile there is another portfolio for news trading and one which is simply the investor's favorite coins, so I don't know which 2 portfolios belong together.. but writing this i realize that all portfolios will most likely have a description.. so it could be mentioned there, but still, it would be easier to follow 1 strategy instead of 2 portfolios. so will that be possible as well?

Yes all of this is possible. You would be able to create 1 strategy using a combination of other strategies as well. So what you are saying here might involve creating a new strategy from a combination of portfolios.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

This is HUGE !!! Now CoinLion will accept alternate payment mechanisms as well...
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

As us anything about CoinLion. What features would you like to see on the platform? CoinLion will have a voting section on new features and coins to the platform!

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:39:37 PM

i see this project just like blockfolio service, ?
with a product that called coinlion,,
am i right dev ?

CoinLion is much more than a blockfolio service. CoinLion is a powerful trading platform and exchange that gives users a wide range of portfolio management tools combined with a publishing and promotional toolset. The portfolio management tools give you the ability to create portfolios of digital currency in a single click. It also allows you to build portfolios based on specific criteria. CoinLion is users can create and publish portfolios for others to track and duplicate. Users can spend and earn LION in a number of ways within the CoinLion Platform.

CoinLion is a unique, fully integrated, digital asset management solution, combining risk analytics with portfolio management, trading and analytical tools to support disciplined, efficient and controlled digital asset management processes.

Thank you for the questions. Our bounty program will be coming out later today. Stay Tuned!

Well i was going to ask the same question as the above, but after reading the detailed explanation given by the team then i began to view really from a different angle and more advanced version of blockfolio,  portfolio management, trading and analytical tools in one platform is well ahead of the normal portfolio we have. Will there be a mobile app sometime in the project?
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:57:58 AM

am i right dev ?

CoinLion is much more than a blockfolio service. CoinLion is a powerful trading platform and exchange that gives users a wide range of portfolio management tools combined with a publishing and promotional toolset. The portfolio management tools give you the ability to create portfolios of digital currency in a single click. It also allows you to build portfolios based on specific criteria. CoinLion is users can create and publish portfolios for others to track and duplicate. Users can spend and earn LION in a number of ways within the CoinLion Platform.

CoinLion is a unique, fully integrated, digital asset management solution, combining risk analytics with portfolio management, trading and analytical tools to support disciplined, efficient and controlled digital asset management processes.

Thank you for the questions. Our bounty program will be coming out later today. Stay Tuned!

Well i was going to ask the same question as the above, but after reading the detailed explanation given by the team then i began to view really from a different angle and more advanced version of blockfolio,  portfolio management, trading and analytical tools in one platform is well ahead of the normal portfolio we have. Will there be a mobile app sometime in the project?

Yes there will be a mobile app. If you notice the web based demo already scales very well. Once the web based version is fully functional the transition to the app will be very smooth.

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:42:03 AM

We are talking with some very big advisors coming up this week! Stay tuned for more info.

priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

Any bounties for this project? if yes then I would like to reserve for a Filipino/Tagalog translation. I'm interested in this project and would like to help spreading the news about it, let me know if you do a bounty campaign. thanks!
yes bounty is still available ...
read this document :- https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQAfOObSw5MkMA-h26xPwrmTcdjttoa-3nF12evcN5Qh86UFkoF54yaeBEIM-dedQD3AThroRMocToU/pub
priyankg3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:18 AM

am i right dev ?

If we going to comparision with binance? what differences we see in these two?
priyankg3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:57 AM

I have one question to ask
Only ETH accepted for contribution??? not btc and ltc.. in pre-sale ??
priyankg3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

I checked the website and saw some media & partners,
very happy to see Nasdaq and steemit also a partner of coinlion.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

am i right dev ?

Yes there will be a mobile app. If you notice the web based demo already scales very well. Once the web based version is fully functional the transition to the app will be very smooth.

Very Good to know there will a mobile app, i think people find very convenience to access the platform easily on the move, trading as well as keeping tabs on your assets is  a welcome idea.
priyankg3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:30:10 AM

This is the main process which i like very much

SPEND

Track and duplicate portfolios
Trade for FREE within the LION Market
Discounted trading when holding LION
Create and manage multiple portfolios with the Portfolio Management Tool
Access research and analytics within the CoinLion Library
Access to ICOs launched on the platform at a discounted rate
Advertise portfolios and promote your content on CoinLion and other platforms

EARN

Allow users to track your portfolios
Create and share content related to the management of cryptocurrencies
Create and share research
Create and share strategies with other users
Allow advertising on your public profile
Earn LION for being a top performer or researcher
Create research for the CoinLion library
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

This is the main process which i like very much

SPEND

Track and duplicate portfolios
Trade for FREE within the LION Market
Discounted trading when holding LION
Create and manage multiple portfolios with the Portfolio Management Tool
Access research and analytics within the CoinLion Library
Access to ICOs launched on the platform at a discounted rate
Advertise portfolios and promote your content on CoinLion and other platforms

EARN

Allow users to track your portfolios
Create and share content related to the management of cryptocurrencies
Create and share research
Create and share strategies with other users
Allow advertising on your public profile
Earn LION for being a top performer or researcher
Create research for the CoinLion library

Yes the demand for LION as well as the use cases for LION will increase as the platform grows! Thank you for pointing this out!

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

This is a great project.
In ANN thread you have inputed many kinds of information that's too much helpful for an investor.
I think this project will be rise like a lion. 
seriin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:22 PM

This project is really great! Prioritizing to conquer the complex arena of the world of trading and managing digital currencies. This includes a real effort to make this nice project. You've even give enough information to catch the heart of more investors.  I'm looking forward to this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:08:42 AM

What is Genius Engineering? I'm glad the number of tokens is limited, How will the number of tokens not sold in the ICO be like?
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

What is coinlion? How is you project going on? Is it worth it if i invest eth?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: