Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11968 times)
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

The project will develop over time.
how many coins are going to be on coinlion exchange ??
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

It's a good idea that you have a Customer support representative whose ready to answer queries, complaints, and other things that are related to the project. At least it would be more easy to communicate with your team anytime  or whenever needed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

What I like most about while reading the White Paper that catches my attention is the companies security features. I've never seen this kind of security features in any other ICO. Having this kind of security for sure any investments is indeed secured with your company. Investors will never have to worry they will know for sure that they safe as well as their money. Good job!

As the market expands security for new investors will be critical. Security is a top priority.
I agree with you. As time goes by, many investors will come to invest, hackers will find their way to get in. Competitors will expand in the market but the advantage of having a good and trusted security is what makes a company stands out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Having security to be the first priority is really necessary and will make this project more reasonable for the investors to invest in here. Especially that we are in the technology era now. Hackers are all there waiting to savotage the work and property of others.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

CoinLion is one of the exchange projects for crypto launching their ICO. How will you stand out and get your support towards a big CoinLion community?
Eidoo is a new project just launched and they did a full page ad on the Wall Street Journal which went viral. This caused an instant grow in followers and investors. What are your plans for marketing?
I truely like your project. It has a lot of nice features and I will definetly use it in the future. Hope you wel exceed the expectations and make this the King of the Jungle!

JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:32 AM

It seems that this project is great idea but I think it will be better if you add more like coin specifications and more for more informations to be read by the readers. Looking forward to this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

When the project quotes "CoinLion empowers digital currency investors to trade" in this case will you have any tools so that the investor can acquire this training?
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:25:52 AM

When the project quotes "CoinLion empowers digital currency investors to trade" in this case will you have any tools so that the investor can acquire this training?

Great question yes. We will be launching a video of the platform soon showing users how to operate the platform and take advantage of the tools. Also, within the community there will be traders who will post informational content around digital asset management and trading. The goal is to create platform that has powerful tools traders need as well as the education that newcomers need to manage crypto assets.

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

It seems that this project is great idea but I think it will be better if you add more like coin specifications and more for more informations to be read by the readers. Looking forward to this project.

Yes we are working on releasing technical documents in the near future. CoinLion aims to support many coins especially ERC-20 tokens.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:09 AM

I have red what's on the white paper and it seems meaningfuk for me. This is really great for those whose willing to join in this campaign. And for the investors whose priorities of having security when it comes to money.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

A really nice project for managers and traders. Aside from the fact that this Coin Lion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management, is has a very necessary features and it is that it prioritizes security. I like this coin, so I hope for continue better progress.

The ultimate goal is to provide crypto traders and managers with powerful tools to implement controlled disciplined investment processes.

I see to it that you really aims for a good and better success. But do you have strategical plans on how you can promote or advertise  you project to gain more investors?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

This project is very beneficial to the users because CoinLion users can enjoy access to a dedicated customer service team devoted to answering questions and keeping up with evolving regulatory and compliant standards which is really helpful to each of us. I hope this will continue to give users an ease of access to this token for their needs.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Я дyмaю дaнный пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшeн нe тoлькo блaгoдapя идeи, кoтopaя пpocтo нeoбxoдимa в тeндeнции paзвития кpиптoвaлют нa дaнный мoмeнт, a и блaгoдapя oпытнoй и кpeaтивнoй кoмaндe. бyдeм cлeдить зa paзвитиeм вaшeгo пpoeктa. Удaчи дpyзья!
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

Great question yes. We will be launching a video of the platform soon showing users how to operate the platform and take advantage of the tools. Also, within the community there will be traders who will post informational content around digital asset management and trading. The goal is to create platform that has powerful tools traders need as well as the education that newcomers need to manage crypto assets.
providing a tools will be a big help for the investors. when are you going to launch the video on you tube?

Moe_Coin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:35:25 AM

Can't see anything new ! I guess you should make new ideas
warawolf19

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:31:58 AM

this project provides us a better future in crypto. cause CoinLion is the worlds first digital asset trading platform to combine portfolio management tools with atomic swaps utilizing the Raiden and Lighting Networks.
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:15:14 AM

this project provides us a better future in crypto. cause CoinLion is the worlds first digital asset trading platform to combine portfolio management tools with atomic swaps utilizing the Raiden and Lighting Networks.

CoinLion is the first platform to combine all of these features. We are always working hard to implement cutting edge technology.

chino3

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

any restrictions for United States residents to participate in this ICO?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

In accordance with the legend of the name of the King of Forest LION coins will control the market Crypto and will be more powerful and stable value .. hopefully this is in accordance with the philosophy of the King of Forest ... good job
takeltakel

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

In the whitepaper you mention "token generation capabilities". What is the purpose of that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: