Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11968 times)
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

As I can see Coinlion platform will be cryptocurrencies services provider, is that correct? 

Yes that it is correct. CoinLion is a crypto exchange and portfolio management platform.

Does Coin Lion crypto exchange secretive or there are will be other cryptocurrencies services on coin lion platform as well?

Coin Lion will be the improved version of the crypto exchanges operating currently.

It will offer trading pairs in BTC, ETH,LION. It also offers portfolio management tool and a cool feature where you can trade the whole portfolio with a click of the mouse. Also you earn rewards from holding LION token, sharing your portfolio etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Binance was just a bridge to improvement. It will be left behind by the upcoming exchanges Binance may think otherwise but they settled this future for themselves with, for one, refusing to lower withdrawal costs.
thenoblest

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:38 AM

I am very interested in participating in the ICO, and I see them saying there are no limitations for US citizens. Then, I see the huge thing stating there may be limitations for US citizens. I really do not want to have money in limbo until it is available to be returned in case US citizens are not allowed to participate. I have a friend in this situation with TPAY ico.
CoinLion (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Are you kidding me right now? I’m out of my mind reading this! You actually partnered up with Michael Chandler?! That is insane! You just made my whole week!  Grin CoinLion.com at Bellator 192! Sorry but I’m hyped, because this for me, is the best of two worlds coming together in the cage this Saturday! This is marketing on another level. Thank you, just when I thought CoinLion couldn’t get any better you dropped a bomb. Again, thank you!  Roll Eyes

https://mobile.twitter.com/coin_lion/status/952963614943666177

Yes, as I saw the announcement my first reaction was wow, this is simply amazing.

CoinLion has really stepped up its game and will and I have no doubt it will provide only the best to the world!

Thank you ! It was a great partnership and Micheal is passionate about crypto as well as the CoinLion platform!

CoinLion (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

I am very interested in participating in the ICO, and I see them saying there are no limitations for US citizens. Then, I see the huge thing stating there may be limitations for US citizens. I really do not want to have money in limbo until it is available to be returned in case US citizens are not allowed to participate. I have a friend in this situation with TPAY ico.

LION is not meant to be an investment and it is not classified as a security. IT is a utility token that is meant to be used within the CoinLion platform.

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

Hello guys, please tell me who participates in the bounty program ,. will I need to fill out the KYC form to receive a reward? thanks for the answer?
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

#coinlion announced that they lowered the hardcap to 7 MILLION USD - Once the hardcap is reached they will close the token sale. so hurry up. and participate. will be the best exchange ever
priyankg3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

Hello guys, please tell me who participates in the bounty program ,. will I need to fill out the KYC form to receive a reward? thanks for the answer?

hello. no its not a necessary for bounty person.. but i hope you fill your eth address properly with other requirements so the token go directly to your wallet.
priyankg3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Binance was just a bridge to improvement. It will be left behind by the upcoming exchanges Binance may think otherwise but they settled this future for themselves with, for one, refusing to lower withdrawal costs.

CoinLion seeks to provide a similar type of platform for the cryptocurrency space, aiming to cut through the complexity and chaos of the growing digital currency market to allow traders a place to manage their coins, make trades and, perhaps most notably, follow the portfolios of other investors.
priyankg3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

the project really good,with careful planning and professional project team I am so sure coinlion this will be a large project,. with the concept and purpose of clear targets, this project has very good prospects for the future,, I agree with the idea the idea of this project and I hope this project can get the desired results.. successful

yes definitely that you understand the concept and fundamental, lots of advantages in this.. am sure you will also tell the world about coinlion..
priyankg3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

The site's research portal should be live in February, with more features rolling out over the rest of the year. The platform should be up and its core features functional by late summer or early fall.
tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

ICO underwriting is an interesting area that is new and relatively unexplored. I think this coin will do well and best of luck

priyankg3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Good project and good luck everyone  Smiley

thank you that you love the coinlion project, i hope you will love our advantages and fundamentals which will be useful to the users... user friendly, reward system etc.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

thank you that you love the coinlion project, i hope you will love our advantages and fundamentals which will be useful to the users... user friendly, reward system etc.

We should all do our due diligence, but we might arrive at different results.  difficult to say now that that things can go diffrently.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
@ngelcryptopia

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

We should all do our due diligence, but we might arrive at different results.  difficult to say now that that things can go diffrently.

Definitely, one should do their own due diligence. So far I see a team that is committed to making the platform the best in the world.
It has also an advisory board with heavyweights in it. It has been sponsoring events and marketing the project, raising the profile of the project, so it does look promising.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Definitely, one should do their own due diligence. So far I see a team that is committed to making the platform the best in the world.
It has also an advisory board with heavyweights in it. It has been sponsoring events and marketing the project, raising the profile of the project, so it does look promising.

Sure but at the same time exchange platforms are popping up everywhere. Even more complex ones like CoinLion. Not sure if you have heard about them, but what BlockEx is trying to do seems to be very similar to this. And they are live already, although I believe there functionalities are still limited.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
@ngelcryptopia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Sure but at the same time exchange platforms are popping up everywhere. Even more complex ones like CoinLion. Not sure if you have heard about them, but what BlockEx is trying to do seems to be very similar to this. And they are live already, although I believe there functionalities are still limited.

Yes there are many exchanges popping up everywhere. I did question how can so many of them survive?
The answer is that the current exchanges are not able meet the demand from the growing volume of users. Binance had to freeze new users registration at one point in time. So more exchanges mean more competition and more options for users.

@ngelcryptopia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

ICO underwriting is an interesting area that is new and relatively unexplored. I think this coin will do well and best of luck
Yes this is a high performance trading platform. Users will have access to ICOs launched on the platform at a discounted rate.
One can also access research and analytics within the CoinLion Library. In fact one can earn LION for submitting content to the CoinLion Research & Analytics Library.

@ngelcryptopia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Yes, tides can change very fast. Binance is good at listing new ICO coins very fast. But if they stop listening to users, they will see an exodus of users to new and upcoming crypto exchange platform.
CoinLion has very attractive features including trade for FREE within the LION Market, so lets see if it can be as big as Binance.

rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Coin Lion's gift campaign is not over! how about the development of ICO, is there also come to an end?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: