Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is SIA ,dgb dead..?  (Read 288 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:13:27 AM

is SIA ,dgb dead..?

i have 1 million coins for each..i spent around 5+ btc for this. now it is down of 10 times..
Can any one suggest me  can i withdraw it or keep it for feature...some guys are telling like this two coins are de-listed in trading platform soon...

which is correct decision...pls suggest me..>>>>
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:09:16 AM

Sia has 24 hour volume of 2,705,640 so its not dead yet.

If you found a proof that SIA will be delisted soon on some crypto exchanges then liquidate your funds before it happens.

If not, Wait for a little price correction of BTC before segwit x2 then sell all of your SIA coins.

Sia biggest competitor is storj and upfiring. so i think sia will not recover anymore unless there is a major re development

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

is SIA ,dgb dead..?

i have 1 million coins for each..i spent around 5+ btc for this. now it is down of 10 times..
Can any one suggest me  can i withdraw it or keep it for feature...some guys are telling like this two coins are de-listed in trading platform soon...

SIA  not dead at the moment but this price down very fast! I hold some coin but now may be said:  Emtry
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

Sia has 24 hour volume of 2,705,640 [/b

I think this statement said it all, a dead coin will not have this huge trading volume, the dump in price is not peculiar to SIAcoin alone, just look through the market,, you will find it hard to see any coin in green except Bitcoin. That is why it is always advisable to always hedge your portfolio
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:59:12 AM

is SIA ,dgb dead..?

I don't think that siacoin is dead yet. It is a very popular altcoin available in the market. it has a market capital of more than 100 million dollars and has a daily trade volume of 2 million dollars so obviously the project is not dead yet.
Recently, siacoin announced that new ASICS for minning siacoin are under developement so we can say that the team is putting in efforts for the development of the project.It can show good amount of growth in future as it has alot of potential to grow.

DIGIBYTE on the other hand is one of the most profitable coins available for minning and is very popular. It has a daily trade volume of more than 4 million dollars. The project does not seem dead as well.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:02:08 AM

is SIA ,dgb dead..?

it's just Pow friend, you should never have bought a PoW coin with all the current factors, do more research next time! Sad
SIA is getting an ASIC, price down for that
BTC is on the moon, alts always fall mostly during that
ETH is getting closer to ending PoW, say hi to 1 million  GPUs needing something to mine

so many more factors= dont BUY PoW coins, you should have researched Sad

But never fear! everything pumps! haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:11:34 AM

I'm actually thinking of making an entry in Siacoin sometime soon. It's really low now and I think within the next 3-6 months will have another massive pump, but only time can tell. Siacoin has a great business model but above all has a massive community, something that is rare for cryptos this far down the ranking.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

I have a lot of Sc and ETC and others old coins, and many time I want to dupm all of them and forget, but now it's not best solution. I will hold all of them till end or till moon.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:57 AM

Digibyte will listed on Kucoin exchange on 06 November. Maybe price will go up.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

hello guys i spend 9BTC in SIA at price 0.000113 hahaha i believe and i want to believe i will not loose my money:) but am still believe to this project. . .
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

Sia and dgb are far from dead. Unfortunately they outline some unrealistic expectation and unfilled road map is causing more harm not to mention the huge supply that stifnen growth. I usually don't advice people on what to do with their money.Goodluck!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:21 AM

These are very good coin. But it has a high pump time so people have bought a lot. Then the bearish signal made investors distrust and sell off it. This is a pity. The future of both coin is very good when its Dev team has new development orientation.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

All alt coins are now sleeping like dead. We are all waiting to wake them up.
Most probably after hard fork they all will rise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: