Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are not holding Bitcoin and ONLY holding Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 293 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:05:46 AM

Out of curiosity, is there anyone here that has traded all there BTC or plans on trading all there BTC after the fork for Bitcoin cash?

Campaign Manager (2018)
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

Hi Filmmmakerr. Certainly not me, and I doubt any people would do that for the simple reason that you don't want to put all your eggs in the same basket.
+ it is obvious Bitcoin remains more attractive when we look at the price history, especially last 12 months.

That being said, I was reading some articles about Bitcoin Cash and how powerful it is when it comes to make transactions, technically speaking Bitcoin Cash is superior to Bitcoin. The latter remains limited (for now) when it comes to block size. But what is true today is not true tomorrow.

In the end, if technically Bitcoin cash is superior to Bitcoin, I am still not sure the big investors are willing to trade their assets, as the hype for Bitcoin cash is still quite weak.
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

Hi Filmmmakerr. Certainly not me, and I doubt any people would do that for the simple reason that you don't want to put all your eggs in the same basket.
+ it is obvious Bitcoin remains more attractive when we look at the price history, especially last 12 months.

That being said, I was reading some articles about Bitcoin Cash and how powerful it is when it comes to make transactions, technically speaking Bitcoin Cash is superior to Bitcoin. The latter remains limited (for now) when it comes to block size. But what is true today is not true tomorrow.

In the end, if technically Bitcoin cash is superior to Bitcoin, I am still not sure the big investors are willing to trade their assets, as the hype for Bitcoin cash is still quite weak.

Agreed and understood. So much hype about what bitcoin is the real bitcoin is, I personally think bitcoin core is gonna stand tall to all the Fudd, but question is how will segwit perform when its released?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

Agreed and understood. So much hype about what bitcoin is the real bitcoin is, I personally think bitcoin core is gonna stand tall to all the Fudd, but question is how will segwit perform when its released?

comparing to the bcc and btg, i think bcc still has a good miners. It has been stable from now and it is even higher that etheruem. Its true that btc is the biggest and segwit as usual could try to ease up transaction.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:01:03 AM

The beginning of August 2017 bitcoin is divided into two parts which is the first bitcoin and the fraction is bitcoin cash (BCH / BCC). In the beginning of the presence of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is very welcome by traders cryptocoin

Bch movement is very fast but can not be the same with bitcoin, everyone knows bitcoin price is still no 1 Grin
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:51:56 AM

Out of curiosity, is there anyone here that has traded all there BTC or plans on trading all there BTC after the fork for Bitcoin cash?
I think its a rise in bch prices in these few days as many people buy to get the same coin after hardfork later on. But I'm sure the profit from that later will be used to buy btc.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

I personally believe NO ONE can kill bitcoin, but the new forks which is coming each month has the power to ruin its popularity.. Anyway time will tell.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:50:26 AM

no i dont and i believe mostly people wont trade thier bitcoins for bitcoincash because based on some speculations they say  bitcoincash has gone so bad and will be die soon, ill probably buy some tokens or other altcoins rather than trading or buying for bitcoin cash. yet bitcoincash is still better than bitcoin gold and i were to choose between bitcoingold  and bitcoincash then ill probably go  on bitcoincash.
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:23:14 AM

I think its a rise in bch prices in these few days as many people buy to get the same coin after hardfork later on. But I'm sure the profit from that later will be used to buy btc.

Are they giving 1-1 ration coins in the bitcoin CASH hard fork? I thought they weren't?

Campaign Manager (2018)
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

Are they giving 1-1 ration coins in the bitcoin CASH hard fork? I thought they weren't?
bitcoin cash hardfork? i do not know about this, please give me a reference link to understand bcc hardfork
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

I used to think that BTC Cash would solve the problem and replace the BTC position and maybe I was wrong. Maybe BTC Cash is just an instant effect and now nothing can beat the BTC, and I just hold BTC for a long time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: