Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▪WTS 2013 0.5 BTC CASSASCIUS BRASS COIN▪  (Read 811 times)
counter (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 06:09:34 PM by counter

I undetstand this is a hot topic but please try and stick to posting reasonable offers.

Seems like these coins commonly are selling for way more than 0.6 BTC.  I read people say the price fluctuates based on demand..  I don't recall them seeing that low normally over the years.

Maybe it should drop slightly but not so dramatically as some have suggested.  When the demand is at it's highest a coin like this should not be depreciating IMO.

Edit:  When I bought this coin there was nobody stating it was over priced..  But I will lower my asking amount to 0.8. 

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

I undetstand this is a hot topic but please try and stick to posting reasonable offers.

Seems like these coins commonly are selling for way more than 0.6 BTC.  I read people say the price fluctuates based on demand..  I don't recall them seeing that low normally over the years.

Maybe it should drop slightly but not so dramatically as some have suggested.  When the demand is at it highest a coin like thi's should not be depreciating IMO.

I also think your asking price of ~0.88 BTC is too much. I have purchased 2 in the last week for 0.6 and 0.62 BTC respectively. Granted they are not in a condition worth grading, but they are still in decent shape. These other alts on the coin have not been making much of a difference to the selling price of these brass coins.

You might get 0.7 BTC for this coin if you find the right buyer (or wait until after the fork?), but I sincerely doubt you will get anywhere close to your asking price. Sorry,not trying to be a downer. Just being realistic.

I'd offer 0.62 BTC for it.

Edit: Haha, just realised this is the coin I sold you Cheesy

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
counter (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

Maybe it should drop slightly but not so dramatically as some have suggested.  When the demand is at it highest a coin like thi's should not be depreciating IMO.

I also think your asking price of ~0.88 BTC is too much. I have purchased 2 in the last week for 0.6 and 0.62 BTC respectively. Granted they are not in a condition worth grading, but they are still in decent shape. These other alts on the coin have not been making much of a difference to the selling price of these brass coins.

You might get 0.7 BTC for this coin if you find the right buyer (or wait until after the fork?), but I sincerely doubt you will get anywhere close to your asking price. Sorry,not trying to be a downer. Just being realistic.

Yeah I got these from u.  I honestly don't believe this coin should be priced so low.  I couldn't see it going for less than .75 BTC but sense I don't buy and sell often.. I'll take the advice from those that do and lower my price.

I'm going to lower may asking price .1 BTC to .785 BTC. 
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

Yeah I got these from u.  I honestly don't believe this coin should be priced so low.  I couldn't see it going for less than .75 BTC but sense I don't buy and sell often.. I'll take the advice from those that do and lower my price.

If you want to see what the market value is you should have an auction. I would think the coin auctions right around Zepher's offer of 0.62. Premiums have dropped dramatically in btc terms.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
counter (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:48 PM

Yeah I got these from u.  I honestly don't believe this coin should be priced so low.  I couldn't see it going for less than .75 BTC but sense I don't buy and sell often.. I'll take the advice from those that do and lower my price.

If you want to see what the market value is have an auction. I would think the coin would sell right around Zepher's offer of 0.62. Premiums have dropped dramatically in btc terms.

Yeah I'm open to an auction but I would not be letting the coin go for .62 BTC.  It just doesn't make sense.  This coin gives anyone wanting to hold BTC in a secure and private manner the means to do so.

Why would I take a more than 50% hit on the premium that I paid?  Because the price has gone up?  I'm open minded that is why I lowered the price significantly bUT I'm not crazy haha.  

I do appreciate your opinion!
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

If you want to see what the market value is have an auction. I would think the coin would sell right around Zepher's offer of 0.62. Premiums have dropped dramatically in btc terms.

Yeah I'm open to an auction but I would not be letting the coin go for .62 BTC.  It just doesn't make sense.  This coin gives anyone wanting to hold BTC in a secure and private manner the means to do so.

Why would I take a more than 50% hit on the premium that I paid?  Because the price has gone up?  I'm open minded that is why I lowered the price significantly bUT I'm not crazy haha.  

I do appreciate your opinion!

Not everyone here is purely BTC, we all work jobs that pay in fiat.

I'd love to still be selling silver kialaras at 0.9 like last year, but I'll have to settle that the BTC to fiat rates have gone way up.

Reference I sold one for 0.9 last year at $1000 per BTC.
The last silver that was auctioned here fetched 0.35BTC and BTC was roughly $5,000. Now I am expecting my auction to end somewhere around 0.25 due to the rise in price.

If you really want to see what the market will pay, do a no reserve auction.

cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

as it has been mentioned, BTC premiums have definitely come down across the board for casascius coins with the increase in $ price.  

ignoring all the alt coins... you paid a 0.38BTC premium in 08/2016 when the $/BTC was about 500 (0.38x500= $190 premium).  as multiple people have mentioned above this coin probably sells for 0.6-0.65 BTC in an auction format, so lets say a 0.125BTC premium.  With $/BTC at $7300 (0.125x7300= $912.50 premium)

lets take it to an extreme of $1mm/BTC... do you really expect someone to pay you a 0.38BTC premium or nearly $380,000 premium for this coin?

as the price continues to rise, the BTC premium should be expected to decline

that being said, I'd offer you 0.60 BTC for this coin!
counter (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

as it has been mentioned, BTC premiums have definitely come down across the board for casascius coins with the increase in $ price.  

ignoring all the alt coins... you paid a 0.38BTC premium in 08/2016 when the $/BTC was about 500 (0.38x500= $190 premium).  as multiple people have mentioned above this coin probably sells for 0.6-0.65 BTC in an auction format, so lets say a 0.125BTC premium.  With $/BTC at $7300 (0.125x7300= $912.50 premium)

lets take it to an extreme of $1mm/BTC... do you really expect someone to pay you a 0.38BTC premium or nearly $380,000 premium for this coin?

Yea I understand what your saying.  That is why I lowered the asking price.  I do think it's a decent idea I'm just not in a rush to sell and I'd belive my asking price is reasonable.

I've been offered .7 BTC via pm but thanks for the offer.

Also if any trusted member(with a strong trade history) has PayPal funds, let me know.  I'd be interested in Paypal  & Bitcoin 50/50.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

pretty lame to ignore altcoin when you calculate back to the other altcoin called $. When you take $ in your calculation you should also add BCH , Bitcoin Gold and all other shit that comes with it which is worth some extra $ to the value/price.

Buy a BTC coin with BTC, sell a BTC coin with BTC no matter what the $ price is for BTC is. If you are CORE stay CORE and that is BTC not $
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Also if any trusted member(with a strong trade history) has PayPal funds, let me know.  I'd be interested in Paypal  & Bitcoin 50/50.

I would do 50/50 between paypal and bitcoin @ the equivalent of 0.625 btc total.  Can also pay with Google Wallet.

I like to think I am well trusted.

krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3334

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Also if any trusted member(with a strong trade history) has PayPal funds, let me know.  I'd be interested in Paypal  & Bitcoin 50/50.

I would do 50/50 between paypal and bitcoin @ the equivalent of 0.625 btc total.  Can also pay with Google Wallet.

I like to think I am well trusted.

I will vouch for Les Cow

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
counter (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:50:26 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 05:46:37 PM by counter

I appreciate  all the feed back on the pricing.   I lowered my asking price significantlyso I'm now accepting offers.. I think that is fair.  So feel free to contact me via pm,or post here. Thanks.

@Lesbian Cow I will take your offer into consideration but right now I'm gonna wait for other offers, thanks.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

If you want to see what the market value is you should have an auction. I would think the coin auctions right around Zepher's offer of 0.62. Premiums have dropped dramatically in btc terms.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2341546.0

cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

this guy knows the market!  Wink
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

this guy knows the market!  Wink

As does Zepher with the spot on offer...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: