Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling vs Panic buying  (Read 1689 times)
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

That kind of attitude is only applicable to the beginners in the world of trading, all their decisions are based solely on luck. But trading professionals, because of their well experience, they already know what rules and techniques they trade. They already know how to deal with situations like that. They are good examples. Because we are new to trading, we must be wise to consider each speculation and analysis so that we can be successful, just like them.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:34 AM

Hey there!
A question of panic selling was already discussed on this forum a billion times. But whats bad here? If you are sure that the price will grow back then you can just buy some BTC in better rates. The more dangerous will be the situation when someone is buying BTC while being afraid of loosing some profits despite the fact that pump has already happened (I'm calling it a panic buying). Thats seems like a straight way to lose money and make a bubble.
I think its not bad even you bought bitcoin while the price is high but yes its more good if you buy bitcoin when it is low because you will gain more money /profit  so i think we should need to do is think and don't get panic even its flactuating.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

one thing that is very important when trading is not make a purchase based on feelings or emotional sense of the trends that occur. In the world of trading analysis is a matter of great importance all the actions undertaken must be based on analysis. for a beginner is very difficult to make purchases based on emotions.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:48:01 AM

Panic buying are done by those investors who believe that bitcoin value will recover after a serious drop in price it happens because the history repeat for so many times now and it's one of the reason why people instead of worrying when bitcoin price drops they invest on it and buy while the price is low so whenever the value recover they can have a good return from their investment.

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

it is usually called FOMO (fear of missing out).

and in any market there will always be people who make irrational rushed decisions like this. these people think of trading as a form of gambling. they think all the profit and loss they are experiencing is purely based on their luck and nothing else. they know nothing of speculation and analysis and make rather random decisions.
in bitcoin and mostly altcoins these people have a bigger portion of the market but as the market grows like bitcoin's their portion becomes smaller and with it their effect on the price.

Panic selling thats always doing when some people was afraid specialy if they saw that the price of bitcoin was going down and they heard or read some bad news about bitcoin they are willing to sell there coins even they were lost there investment. Panic buying too is a bad decision specialy when the price was already peak in a new high value then after you buy it will go back down again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
TravelBlock

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

FOMO and FUD are produced by unhealthy emotional spikes when trading, and that's where most of the speculation unfortunately comes into play. But thanks to the majority, that's where the profits are being produced. Weird little balance.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:54:15 AM

Hey there!
A question of panic selling was already discussed on this forum a billion times. But whats bad here? If you are sure that the price will grow back then you can just buy some BTC in better rates. The more dangerous will be the situation when someone is buying BTC while being afraid of loosing some profits despite the fact that pump has already happened (I'm calling it a panic buying). Thats seems like a straight way to lose money and make a bubble.

Panic buying or what we call FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) will cause panic selling because there is a high probability that after the pump, a dump will happen and price would plummet and since those people who bought at the top would see the price decrease rapidly, they would then think of their money losing some value and then think of selling to avoid losing more. During this time when bitcoin is getting more popular, there would be more people joining the cryptoverse and most probably just invest without even knowing what bitcoin is all about and how volatile it is. Seeing it decrease rapidly for thousand of dollars in just one hour would cause a roller coaster ride of emotions that is enough to make them sell. I can see a lot of post in social media asking why the price is like that because they thought it would just keep on increasing. Oh well, welcome to the crypto world!

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

Hey there!

I dont think its a good idea. Once i was joining the panic selling i only lose my profit due to big difference in buyimg and selling price. Right now i just only hold my coin.

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:04:18 AM

the name of the panic that I think is not good, because the decision taken it can harm why? because without going through the careful and quiet thinking, so the decision is very risky to be wrong if in trading you can experience the name of defeat for buying wrong prices in because panic so the decision is taken without thinking again
dvlsilver

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:23 AM

well panic buying and selling is made by newbies....and it gives profit to other trader..
other people gain and other people loses, that is trading right....
experienced trader has rules when dealing situation like that.
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:45:56 AM

Hey there!
Don't let emotion lead you, learn and think everything concerned to BTC before selling or buying
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:08:18 AM

This is a tricky situation when you decide to hold some funds and if there is any negative news in the market then you immediately sell your holdings irrespective of your research. Panic selling is nothing to do with the market environment, you sell the holdings just because the next guy is doing it. However, if someone has his research to back his investment decision then there should be no reason to worry about market fluctuations as far as things are moving in his expected range.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:49 AM

but mostly, traders can be difficult to control their emotion when the price is down or up so they can get panic. the panic selling is when the price is suddenly getting down without delays and panic buying is when the price is up and we cannot buy at the right time. sometimes controlling our emotion is really difficult but we need to practice so we can handle by easy if something happening in the market.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

There are both wrong moves, the word panic means negative and ofcourse negative results. Many traders(especially newbies) have loss thier profits because they cant control thier emotions. Controling the emotions have a positive results and all you gonna do is study the technical and fundemental analysis. Knowledge is the way to control your emotion when making decissions to buy or sell.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

Hey there!

We should forget about any emotion when we trade.
I would say that both panic selling and panic buying are wrong actions,because people are driven by emotions when they execute such actions.All the buying and selling decisions must be done after proper tachnical and fundamental analysis of the market.
Anyway,all the panic selling and buying made by the newbie traders is good for the experienced traders,because they make profits from other traders mistakes.

for me its about analyzing when to trade to to gain some profit to it.., its about gaining and losing money in  decision making , 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

Hey there!

We should forget about any emotion when we trade.
I would say that both panic selling and panic buying are wrong actions,because people are driven by emotions when they execute such actions.All the buying and selling decisions must be done after proper tachnical and fundamental analysis of the market.
Anyway,all the panic selling and buying made by the newbie traders is good for the experienced traders,because they make profits from other traders mistakes.
But how can those newbie traders avoid these wrong decisions in their first trading attempts? I know that they are oblige to do some extensive research about trading first to mitigate the risk that comes along with it but we also know that not all newbies do these beforehand. They  just depend on all the rumors and speculations that a lot of us here in the forum makes.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

I know about panic sales, but for the first time I get used to panic. Now users are not selling panic, so there is no sudden change in the price of Bitcoin. The big panic that happened last week was hacking NiceHash. In unusual circumstances Bitcoin has an immediate effect.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:21:02 AM

I do both all the time Grin And sometimes even gain profit. This is my strategy: Panicbuy and then prey all the Gods Cheesy

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

the name of the panic that I think is not good, because the decision taken it can harm why? because without going through the careful and quiet thinking, so the decision is very risky to be wrong if in trading you can experience the name of defeat for buying wrong prices in because panic so the decision is taken without thinking again
Panic selling is totally an unwise decision that you cant it any longer and you don't have choice for it so you just decide to sell in a panic mode. And those people who are usually panicking are the ones that are believing FUDs and fake news about bitcoin bubbles.

Panic buying? Never heard of this one in crypto market but it's likely when something good is happening, new comers are the people who are doing this.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

these aituatuon happens alot in trading. When people think that the price will continue going down and have no chance of going back up! peoe start to panic selling inorder not to loose more. Panic buying is just the reciprocal of panic selling, these happens when the pruce of any coins suddenly goes up and all the people wanted to have a profit with it. so they all buy! These is just a simple concept of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: