Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important prediction!  (Read 1996 times)
semaforo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:40:52 PM

My two year old son said that bitcoin price is going to stagnate and decline for the next few weeks, with gains coming about a month from now. I am paraphrasing. His predictions have all been correct so far, so it's something to keep in mind for those considering buying or selling bitcoin. Wait a few weeks to buy.

Also, has anyone considered using oracle octopuses to determine bitcoin price moves?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:46:37 PM

My two year old son said that bitcoin price is going to stagnate and decline for the next few weeks, with gains coming about a month from now.

This.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:34:07 PM

Damn I better sell off all my Bitcoins now, thank you for heads up, Sir!
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

The best TA method, by far.
torba

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:01:20 AM

And then the bitcoin forum trembled, for a great prophet has spoken.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:27:52 AM

Wow I hope you're enrolling your kid in college early and getting him violin lessons. That's impressive that at age 2 he can already comprehend bitcoin and general market dynamics. A lot more than can be said about a lot of the members of this forum  Grin

This.  Your son is a genius.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:29:50 AM

What's his opinion on climate change?
Rannasha

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:42:56 AM

My two year old son said that bitcoin price is going to stagnate and decline for the next few weeks, with gains coming about a month from now. I am paraphrasing. His predictions have all been correct so far, so it's something to keep in mind for those considering buying or selling bitcoin. Wait a few weeks to buy.

Also, has anyone considered using oracle octopuses to determine bitcoin price moves?

I just queried my 5m old daughter about future Bitcoin prices and her response was "meuh geh" after which she attempted to eat my finger.

Interpret that as you will.
semaforo (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:55:49 AM

What's his opinion on climate change?

When asked about climate change, the answer was "No." I wouldn't worry about it.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:49:23 AM

I just queried my 5m old daughter about future Bitcoin prices and her response was "meuh geh" after which she attempted to eat my finger.

Sounds bearish to me
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 03:51:03 PM

I sold my 5mo old for bitcoin.
codesuela

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:47:59 PM

Sounds bearish to me
bidden finger formation is most definetly a bullish singal. check your ta terms!
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/biddenfinger.asp
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:08:08 PM

Based upon the combination of all of the above analysis I have bought heavily into PPCoin.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:28:05 PM

Based upon the combination of all of the above analysis I have bought heavily into PPCoin.
Noob, it clearly pointed to BBQCoin.
The attempt to eat the finger is a clear sign!
Better cut your losses and switch to BBQCoin now.
ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

I sold my 5mo old for bitcoin.

Shame, i'm late.
I'm accumulating.
interlagos

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:36:22 PM

Wow I hope you're enrolling your kid in college early and getting him violin lessons. That's impressive that at age 2 he can already comprehend bitcoin and general market dynamics. A lot more than can be said about a lot of the members of this forum  Grin

New kids are different in a way that they are quantum. They don't learn in a linear way.
That's the generational change we are witnessing, a change in the DNA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: