Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH To The Moon ?  (Read 605 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:57 AM

BCH is Mooning Right Now Any Insights About This Is It Preparing To Contend B2X ?
I'm not claiming yet my BCH from my electrum wallet. I will ride with the hype now and will going to sell some of it later. The moon was caused by miners shifting to BCH and that cost our transactions to be more expensive.

Bitmain is pumping BCC.

Also their miners are pumping it, they chose this to be their currency.

Who said it that bch is dead coin few weeks ago

Many did said that and even before the fork of it but this is what volatility means.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

BCH is Mooning Right Now Any Insights About This Is It Preparing To Contend B2X ?

No. The only reason behind this pump that I can think of is Bitcoin ABC new release (version 0.16.0). But that's not really exciting, definitely not big enough to make the price doubled. I think this is just some random temporary pump (by Bitmain perhaps? Tongue), expect a huge dump coming soon! I'm sure people would prefer holding BTC rather than BCH when the S2X fork is coming. Also expect an even bigger dump when S2X is officially launched, quite certain S2X will take some of that oversized BCH market cap.

Who said it that bch is dead coin few weeks ago

Segwit2X fork will accelerate BCH dying process. Cheesy I just can't believe this crap has $11B market cap.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

Bitcoin Cash is still pumping which means BCH has a good follower who continuously buy BCH which make the coin alive. But then again, Bitcoin still has the greatest community to support Bitcoin.

zxcv cool

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

bch has been rising, the calculation is also getting higher and higher, more and more people are mining, the price is high, the odds will be higher and higher, if it is not in great need of money, you can hold it for a long time.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: