Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of scam ICOs  (Read 1047 times)
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

It will be better to make a list of ICO's that are legit in good.

Much easier, this ann would have been empty then  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

There are a lot of scam ICO so if anyone wanna list them out I think this list will be very long Smiley). But as I see people don't really care about the list of scam ICOs, they just care about good and truthworthy ICO so it's much easier if you want to find list of good ICOs:))

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Of course, I also stick to this idea that this topic is needed. And I was expecting here to see more specifics and really useful information. So far, such information is very small.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

There's a lot of Scam ICO so beware of those thing. stay away and read rules regarding their development,whitepaper and roadmap if they have many followers then go.
Nelly.G0211

Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:39:51 PM

i think the idea of having such a thread is pretty helpful and informative, but i agree with the people who have posted here, it is a very responsible thing to accuse anyone without proof. i just want to inform u, that the ETHBOOKS are behaving suspiciously lately.. haven't heard anything from them for a while.. but again, it is just my opinion, which i am not sure is right.

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

I think it's really hard to create a list of scam ICOs project. For now almost ICO project keep their investment address private so it's really hard to know the amount of money of any ICO project got is real or not. Beside the ICO project often last really really long so sometime you only can know which one is scam project or not until the end of the ICO. As you can see in Scam Accusations section there are a lot of scam ICO project but almost them only detected till the end of ICO.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:02 PM

Very good idea. But I think it would have bad realisation for free
Nelly.G0211

Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

has anyone heard anything about Kairo's? they distributed tokens, but they deleted all the social pages and they are not on any exchange markets.. and bitcointalk thread was also closed..

dawer49

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

DeClouds, E-dinar, Solarflarecoin, Prcoin, ebitz, Lithum, Monkey Capital, Ascendancy, PRO Commerce, AdsCash, Droplex, Beth are just some of the ICO scams list I know. Some of these fake ICOs even have an ANN thread here at BitcoinTalk where they promoted their scam. Now if you would like to know more about them and why they are considered scams, I suggest you read the post from the ICOIndex in this link because they provided there a detailed explanation and critical summary of what these scam ICOs did to make money from their victimized investors.

Hey, thanks for the scam projects names!

I know that it causes money loss. Now, Many of them make airdrop by asking for payment in advance to get their tokens. So, we have to carefully choose ico.

TOKENOMY — TOKEN SALE IN JANUARY 2018
The token revolution starts right here (https://tokenomy.com)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: