Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***WHERE THE HELL IS MY BITCOIN GOLD***  (Read 873 times)
mr.mister (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:49:06 AM

Has the Bitcoin Gold blockchain officially come online yet??? I want to get them and sell them. Seems like we're getting scammed!!!

Bitcoin Cash (BCASH) is NOT the real Bitcoin
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

Has the Bitcoin Gold blockchain officially come online yet??? I want to get them and sell them. Seems like we're getting scammed!!!

What wallet do you used to stored your bitcoin during the hard fork? Most of wallet still don't support bitcoin gold right now and only some exchange allows trading of BTG. How come do you conclude that you have been scam? There is no investment involve during the hard fork except for hodl.
StreakW

Activity: 1221
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

what happen with that statement? what do means scam???
stop say something u dont know, i think u sholud learn more about BTG

mr.mister (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:18 AM

What wallet do you used to stored your bitcoin during the hard fork? Most of wallet still don't support bitcoin gold right now and only some exchange allows trading of BTG. How come do you conclude that you have been scam? There is no investment involve during the hard fork except for hodl.

I have a ledger wallet

Bitcoin Cash (BCASH) is NOT the real Bitcoin
Okuman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:05:33 AM

BITCOIN GOLD is something like airdrop.  It is not scam.
Because you have not been yet ready, you should wait.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

I think you didnt read all the details needed on BitcoinGold aridrop  Undecided , the first question is what wallet you use ?  because you must put your bitcoin to the wallet that will support the bitcoin gold when it released, second is how did you say that youve been scammed ? i have 245 satoshi on one of my trading platform who support bitcoin gold and i received bitcoin gold in that small amount of satoshi? i guess you really did not read all details before the fork.

Here is my proof

At your service
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:10 AM

I think you didnt read all the details needed on BitcoinGold aridrop  Undecided , the first question is what wallet you use ?  because you must put your bitcoin to the wallet that will support the bitcoin gold when it released, second is how did you say that youve been scammed ? i have 245 satoshi on one of my trading platform who support bitcoin gold and i received bitcoin gold in that small amount of satoshi? i guess you really did not read all details before the fork.

Here is my proof

Who didn't read all the what now?

It's not real.  Here's my proof:

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:03:14 AM

Bitcoin Gold ceasing to gain traction in the market isn't a scam, it's the free market at work.

It's hilarious how angry people can get over something they're getting for free, didn't have to do anything to acquire, and don't have any genuine control over it's creation.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:08:56 AM

only those who held their bitcoin on exchanges received this new altcoin called bitcoin gold. and because of that they were able to get the highest price possible to date for selling it. the rest who didn't do that have to wait until the code is released and the chain starts.

I think it should be any day now. they have implemented replay protection already (a couple of days ago) but I believe the mining algorithm still needs work.

remember to always follow their official website. btcgpu.org which I believe redirects to bitcoingold.org

Only Bitcoin
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:10:12 AM

Bitcoin Gold ceasing to gain traction in the market isn't a scam, it's the free market at work.

It's hilarious how angry people can get over something they're getting for free, didn't have to do anything to acquire, and don't have any genuine control over it's creation.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:11 AM

Lol scammed? Fucking newbies I tell you.

K so do you know what a fork is? Did you know this has happened before? Did you know there where MANY unsuccessful forks in the past?

There's no wallet. There's no blockchain. It's pre-mined for crying out loud. Do you really think this is going to be worth anything at all? Also, who scammed you!? Technically you still have your shitcoin.

Omg. So delusional.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:17:46 AM

I agree with you

OP :Remember that we still associate the value of something with it's price, as BTC Gold is basically free, it's associated value for most folks will be very low, and it will lose it's market share

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:31:26 AM

Bitcoin Gold is not ready yet, the mainnet isn't ready, still in test.

You can follow the progress in the oficial site, last news at this moment: https://bitcoingold.org/bitcoin-gold-daily-update-network-stable/

Some exchanges are trading btg like tokens, just it, no way to withdraw or deposit btg yet.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

Indeed.  But people on bitcointalk tend to be knuckle draggers anyway, who'll
complain about anything up to and including coins that are basically handed out for
free.  And all this, mind you, without even researching how it is they're supposed to
claim this free stuff.  The mindset among some of these...people...is unfathomable at
times.  And these fork coins are most likely going to turn out to be duds, each and
every one of them, but they're free!  There's nothing to complain about.  Just figure
out how you're going to claim them and do whatever you like with them.

I would suggest waiting until after the initial selloff, which is bound to happen. 
Bitcoin gold will probably be crap from the get go, but the segwit one might gain some
traction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:36:25 AM

if you have account in yobit and you have bitcoin balance in your account then you can get bitcoin gold with the same amount of your bitcoin. i don't know for other exchanges and i think if they are support bitcoin gold, they will distribute the free coins to their members and i think the other offline wallet or android wallet will give free bitcoin gold too. i think we need to be patience for this and its better to waiting for the next news so we can know how to claim the bitcoin gold.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:47:56 AM

Wait for official bitcoin gold wallet. I dont know when they will announce that official wallet but when they release it everybody will sell their bitcoin gold and its gonna go down. So you should be quick. Follow their twitter account.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

Too much exploitation in this coin, I think they need a lot of funds from investors! it's better they run ICO, instead than making something that doesn't work  Cry

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:25 AM

why you worry about this shitcoin? the shit dev team is premining it now, until they are happy they won't release the software, and when they do relrease, they will dump their premine first
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:18:18 AM

Does electrum support bitcoin gold? Will it be possible to claim bitcoin gold with electrum like bitcoin cash.
Will there be a guide on how to extract bitcoin gold from seeds in electrum wallet? Any official word on it?

And if a wallet does not support a hard fork, there is no way to claim the new coin?
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:07 AM

I have a ledger wallet
If you are a private key holder as you are in this case you need to wait for a quite long time to get your btg. Because there is no bitcoin gold wallet or API until now where you can hold btg. Once they will come up with a interface only then you would be able to claim your btg by entering your btc wallet private key.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: