Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I hate 90% of Bitcoin investors  (Read 2545 times)
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

The OP is 16, I thought everyone was stupid and I knew it all at 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

Most people that investing bitcoin now, are just investing to make money. It annoys the hell out of me. 90% of people haven't read the white paper! Don't even know why decentralisation is a good thing! Don't know why the blockchain is such a revolutionary invention! It annoys me so much! These people just invest because they want to "get rich quick".

And the annoying thing is that if someone had told me about bitcoin 6 years ago, I still would have put all of my money into it. Unfortunately I'm only 16 so I didn't know ANYONE (when I was 9) that would tell me about bitcoin. I only just heard of it 7 months ago and henceforth, have become OBSESSED with crypto. Now I've dropped out of school for crypto and it really does my nut in when all I hear is "Bitcoin to $10K!", "Bitcoin to $20k!".

Deep down I actually hope that the bubble (yes it is a mini-bubble) pops after the Segwit fork and that the price goes back down to $2k. That way all of these stupid investors can suck their thumbs and get taught a lesson. 90% of these people also would have said bitcoin was a scam 9-15 months ago but now look at them. They run around like fucking idiots screaming "BLOCKCHAAINN!!!", "DECENTRALISATIONNNN!!!".

Smh.

Rant over.

to be honest, a lot of us from earlier were here for a cash grab as well, we just had a bit more faith as the price wasnt up up up like this.  the issue with the mindset of some of the newer community members is they are primed for uptrend forever; it has not crossed their minds that the price floor could be 20-50% under their purchases price Wink

i dont want to see the lil bros get wiped out value wise. like last time, the forum will collectively be sour during a major contraction/downtrend.

the cheerleading is what gets to me. its corny, dudes are like "bitcoin is perfect!" or "I always hold bitcoin til I die without spending!". the enthusiasm almost seems unauthentic. bitcoin pisses me off most days LOL, i hate people being blind
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

And the annoying thing is that if someone had told me about bitcoin 6 years ago, I still would have put all of my money into it. Unfortunately I'm only 16 so I didn't know ANYONE (when I was 9) that would tell me about bitcoin. I only just heard of it 7 months ago and henceforth, have become OBSESSED with crypto. Now I've dropped out of school for crypto and it really does my nut in when all I hear is "Bitcoin to $10K!", "Bitcoin to $20k!".
I would say that dropping out of school to enter crypto is the dumbest thing you did in your life,you are a kid and behave like one,education is more important in life and these sort of things wont last long and even if you want to be an investor you need to have money,how come you are going to raise money without any education in the first place.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:06:37 AM

Someone is butthurt here Cheesy FYI that 90% of bitcoin investors you were talking about are from poor countries, they invest everything they have, An amount from $20 and $200 and they wish for the price to reach $1,000,000 for their money to increase by 100X to have $2000 or $20,000. What I want from bitcoin is defeating central banks of the most powerful countries. Restoring power and give it back to the people. We are supporting bitcoin, Every war needs soldiers, We are sh*tposting Cheesy To bore them, Making it hard for their shills to alter our faith.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

There is no doubt the blockchain is maybe the most innovative thing in the history of economy so far. But I think it is not logic that, blaming the people because of their desires to earn money. This is the human nature and the most percentege of the coin traders are always aiming to make more profit by using the cryptocurrencies.
Not the human nature but need of today. To live better you have to earn more. In some regular jobs the salary is not that much to meet the financial needs and do some savings, so for this purpose they do part time jobs or invest in bitcoin because it is the easiest and quick method of earning money and help in securing future. So it’s a way rude to hate them for working hard so to earn some extra money with their regular job.
rolebarr

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

Yes, there are investors who are so hard to deal with and sometimes would leave other investors a little annoyed. But, you could look at it in a different perspective just let it go. Also you're quite young, why not finish your education while you're active in the community?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: