Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
wancho (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

I'm really interested in this project too, it sounds just great if they can achieve their plans.

They're close to ICO but didn't announce about the terms yet. That's quite strange.  Huh

By signing on the whitelist form you will be notified for the details or join our telegram ann for the updates.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wancho (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

ICO is taking quite some time, so I decided to use my ETH on something else while I wait.
When a date is announced I'll think about buying some more ETH.

When you've been whitelisted it will be announce early.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

So, as I understand it, if you have 200 ETH  in your wallet, you will get 60k GOT tokens?

Is it better to participate in the ICO or just participate in the airdrop?

Its on the pool, on your example, all those participants who have 200 eth will share on that amount of GOT.

Lol... that's not what the OP says.
So if there are 1000 people with 10+ ETH, everyone gets 15 GOT?

Either way, you guys are taking WAY too long to announce things..
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

My concern is that your whitelist is still open? ICO date late or early February. With 50 million tokens for sale, I wonder what the individual cap will be.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

My concern is that your whitelist is still open? ICO date late or early February. With 50 million tokens for sale, I wonder what the individual cap will be.
yes,  this  project has a high intrest,  huge of people joined in the whitelist ,  absolutly will  make a  big  crowdsale if the  dev team  want more community support.

wancho (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

So, as I understand it, if you have 200 ETH  in your wallet, you will get 60k GOT tokens?

Its on the pool, on your example, all those participants who have 200 eth will share on that amount of GOT.

If we give everyone a big amount on the airdrop does it makes sense ?
There will be a date soon be patient it will be sold in a day I think ? anyway Im not part of the team. Just a bounty manager.
wancho (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

There will be a good quality calculation for this.
wancho (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

yes,  this  project has a high intrest,  huge of people joined in the whitelist ,  absolutly will  make a  big  crowdsale if the  dev team  want more community support.

thanks Smiley
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I think a lot of us are anxious for this ICO and I believe it is the responsibility of the development team to, let's say, not be greedy and respect investors.
Without a hardcap, it would be very difficult for value increase post ico.

The whole Dutch ico has been obsolete for like 8months. They aren't a good strategy for investors.
Token sales are what's in.

I hope you reconsider the options

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

I have applied for the white list of gonetwork, and I hope to be able to participate and get the token when I start the ICO.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

I think a lot of us are anxious for this ICO and I believe it is the responsibility of the development team to, let's say, not be greedy and respect investors.
Without a hardcap, it would be very difficult for value increase post ico.

The whole Dutch ico has been obsolete for like 8months. They aren't a good strategy for investors.
Token sales are what's in.

I hope you reconsider the options

I think that is why the announcement has not been made because it is not final. The team is aware of the feedback from others. They have looked at many models too. Always keeping in mind the community. This is one ICO I am watching aside from others like Algory. It's my second ICO only so I am also hoping for a smooth one.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

If we give everyone a big amount on the airdrop does it makes sense ?
There will be a date soon be patient it will be sold in a day I think ? anyway Im not part of the team. Just a bounty manager.

Well I mean.. There are 100,000,000 tokens.
I would think there would only be 123,000 tokens airdropped. That's 0.123% of all tokens.
And let's say 10,000 people participate in the airdrop (and for simplicity everyone gets the same), that would mean every person gets 0.0000123% of all tokens.

I found (and find) it much more plausible if every person with 10+ ETH got 15,000 tokens and so on..
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Hello! Really interesting in your project!
But need some help from you)
Used to join whitelist, but because of using iPhone after registration and joined telegram channel I have lost other links, because of page is refreshed registration form! Pls, inform me which channels or official social networks pages should I join )!

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

An excellent project, for the benefit of the etherium network, I think hardcup will be assembled quickly, I and my colleagues most likely will buy on the stock exchanges, we will not have time to buy at ICO, are there investors?
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Hello! She joined Airdrop and Bounty!She joined Ayrdrop and Bounty! Success!
Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

As far as I know, there is private presale now, I just want to make sure that what is the price of presale and when will be the public sale, Thank you so much.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
diwataluna

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

As far as I know, there is private presale now, I just want to make sure that what is the price of presale and when will be the public sale, Thank you so much.

The team is considering Dutch auction, which means there will only be one tokensale. No presale, private or public. Please join the Telegram group to stay updated.
diwataluna

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

You can read about all the channels to join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349485.0
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

How long will the project start ICO?I've signed up for the white list, and the Dutch auction is very interesting.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: