Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
davidzhl

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Welcome to GoNetwork Telegram Channel!

Please be aware of the scammers. GoNetwork has not conducted any form of tokensale. GoNetwork does not authorize any third party to act on our behalf on the distribution of the GoToken.
Please join our whitelist here: https://gonetwork.co/whitelist

We are currently undergoing an update on our whitepaper, which should be made available again soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.

IMP! CROWDSALE WHITELIST FORM - To join our crowdsale, please fill out the whitelist form. Once the whitelist reaches a max capacity. It will be closed.?? https://gonetwork.co/whitelist

GoNetwork WhiteList
GoNetwork: ICO by the Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's lagerst Ethereum Hackathon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

GoNetwork  update on our whitepaper, which should be made available again soon ,i will keep watching what's going on with this project.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

any news on GOnetwork? ICO details and white paper, amount of tokens and crowdsale?
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

any news on GOnetwork? ICO details and white paper, amount of tokens and crowdsale?

not yet ,i am waitting for nearly 3 months ,hold my eth 1400usd right now 600 usd,i didn't know why !!!
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Really such strong support from community when still nothing began, it is simply amazing. It means that the project very interesting to investors. I represent when there takes place initial sale of coins then probably of people will become even much more.  Smiley
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Only I have the feeling that the whole company is under the radar, although such a project with such performers should have collected all the amounts for a long time and are already trading in the top? No matter how they burn out prematurely.
davidzhl

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Many people like this project, can only wait patiently, he is the innovation on mobile.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

what's the movement of GoNetwork ,when will the crowd-sale start , i really need this necessary info about got
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

what's the movement of GoNetwork ,when will the crowd-sale start , i really need this necessary info about got

There will be more communication in the coming weeks!

BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

There will be more communication in the coming weeks!
Recently there are a lot of projects which are shrouded in some secret. Even it is sometimes interesting for such to observe. There is a big intrigue and interest grows. Without doubts on this project great interest at community also waits patiently.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Many people like this project, can only wait patiently, he is the innovation on mobile.
There are also many FUD about this project.
I will wait for more information about it.
davidzhl

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

There are also many FUD about this project.
I will wait for more information about it.
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/Token price/token metrics, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to our tokensale in March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

This has actually seemed to be like a forever wait, hopefully the end justifies the means and the product is as good as the hype
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

i hope i can invest GoNetwork  when  eth enough cheap , 300$ per eth is good for me
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

i hope i can invest GoNetwork  when  eth enough cheap , 300$ per eth is good for me

It is unlikely that we will see such prices, it is necessary to be realistic, such a fall will mean the collapse of many smaller projects. I wonder how the team will process its requests, because the cost of developing such a large-scale product requires large amounts, and given that the fees in the crypto currency may not be enough.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

they not count eth in the end of crowd-sale ,just  count the $ how much collect ,so there is no mean you wait the cheap eth .
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

Many of the investors are waiting for the launch of this tokensale for a long time. And since the market is crushed and bears reign on it - it is all the more interesting to know what distinguishes the new white paper from the old version. What conclusions did the GoNetworkTeam make for itself and for the project, looking at the trends? We are looking forward to updates and changes of their crowdsale and tokenomics!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Many of the investors are waiting for the launch of this tokensale for a long time. And since the market is crushed and bears reign on it - it is all the more interesting to know what distinguishes the new white paper from the old version. What conclusions did the GoNetworkTeam make for itself and for the project, looking at the trends? We are looking forward to updates and changes of their crowdsale and tokenomics!
I am also very interested in what decision the team will make. In the current situation, the Dutch auction will not save ICO. But we still need good news on  upgrade the project.

Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

i also want to say what you said ,i already sell my eth ,but i don't want to invest this project anymore ..
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

We really appreciate everyone’s continued attention and support. As you may know, the regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing. We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having a quick tokensale, our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. As we are deciding what course of action to take to secure our future, please be patient, and subscribe to our announcement channel for updates. Thank you for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: