Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
davidzhl

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Hey, got back to the group after 3 months of absence....let me get this straitgh? they still don't know when the ICO will be?
Straight from Telegram:
"We really appreciate everyone’s continued attention and support. We’ve only started to accept payment since April 18 from private presale buyers who had passed their KYC. As you may know, the regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing.  We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having a quick tokensale, our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. As we are deciding what course of action to take to secure our future, please be patient, and subscribe to our announcement channel for updates. Thank you for your support."

Began on April 18, private presale, today is April 22, public offering is what time?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rekkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

GoNetwork ICO has a detailed plan, there has been no definite time. The bounty hunter who participated in the project seems to be really crying in the toilet.
lol, similar to Hero Token ICO bounty campaign, where the team takes months to work out their legal structure/crowdsale/KYC compliance,etc...both are great strong projects

We will see. Too much they have tightened the whole process and at the same time they are not at all eager to get in touch. We will see..
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

GoNetwork ICO has a detailed plan, there has been no definite time. The bounty hunter who participated in the project seems to be really crying in the toilet.
lol, similar to Hero Token ICO bounty campaign, where the team takes months to work out their legal structure/crowdsale/KYC compliance,etc...both are great strong projects

We will see. Too much they have tightened the whole process and at the same time they are not at all eager to get in touch. We will see..

Hype as soon as it falls to account for them so investments can not go it was necessary to do everything before it seems to me and now investors are already quite different things interested. I do not think that soon they will start as I do not think they will collect the planned money.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Honestly, this project seems to me .... a bit strange. More precisely not the project itself, but the actions of administrators. Found it a few months ago, when everyone was actively talking about it, mentioning in all sorts of ratings as one of the most promising projects. I signed up for a white sheet and waited. But several months have passed since that moment, but I did not find any changes. The site looks exactly the same as a few months ago, the white sheet is still open, but it's not at all clear whether the new members are still there, or has long been open simply because there is no one to close it.

Recently there was a news that something will soon begin to happen. The interesting fact is that almost any other project somehow tries to support its supporters with news on social networks and emil. In the social networks of this news project is extremely small and almost all of them have already grown beard.

The bottom line is that I'm still trying to understand - this project will come out, or the administrators have already turned down their activities and it is possible not to follow the "updates", which you can not see at all? I really wonder. I will be grateful for the answer not only to administrators (if they read the branch), but also to other participants.

Many thanks!

that's right! i believed in this project, too. but then i started to have doubts about it... i used to participate in it's bounty campaign. and thank god i changed my mind. i feel sad for the people who still present this project in their signatures or tweets. in this project
sdjkhxz8977777

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

But do not buy just 1 coin diversify your funds and do your research first for every coin.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

Such a big noise was standing around this project but I still do not understand when the fundraising company begins. With such big plans and perspectives, then they sank to the bottom against the backdrop of a falling market
davidzhl

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

official website news:We’ve started to process private presale since April 18th. The details of KYC for public tokensale will be announced in a few weeks.
onghau

Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

Such a big noise was standing around this project but I still do not understand when the fundraising company begins. With such big plans and perspectives, then they sank to the bottom against the backdrop of a falling market

people in crypto have unrealistic expectations, launching ICO projects takes time, Gonetwork announce that they will be making announcement in fews weeks regarding token sale

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

official website news:We’ve started to process private presale since April 18th. The details of KYC for public tokensale will be announced in a few weeks.

Looking forward to the public token sale, wonder how much Gonetwork is going to raise?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all! Grin
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Once the team have worked all the details for tokensale. Another confirmation email will send out with updates. As long you have signed up for the whitelist and replied to the first email you got, you are on our mailing list.Thank you for your patience and support.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Once the team have worked all the details for tokensale. Another confirmation email will send out with updates. As long you have signed up for the whitelist and replied to the first email you got, you are on our mailing list.Thank you for your patience and support.
Hi, are you a part of the team? may i ask if there is an expected quarter or month to which will the pre-sale or ico to be started? I am waiting for the main sale when it will begun i hope i will be the one who can contribute in the sale. i will going to suscribe in your mailing to get updated with that.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

The team is working hard to finalize everything as soon as possible..  And we will announce everything once it all final before tokensale. Thank you for your understanding and i will pass your concern to the team to be looked at.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/token price, etc, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We’ve only started to accept payment since April 18 from private presale buyers who had passed their KYC. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC for public tokensale in the coming month. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

We really appreciate everyone’s continued attention and support. We’ve only started to accept payment since April 18 from private presale buyers who had passed their KYC. As you may know, the regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing.  We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having a quick tokensale, our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. As we are deciding what course of action to take to secure our future, please be patient, and subscribe to our announcement channel for updates. Thank you for your support.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

However i also hold a couple of tokens because i also join on some aidrops at the past and now , im waiting for their value to pump so that i can sell them for real cash.
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC at the end of March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Warfare

Activity: 1059
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
By joining the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349485.0
Or the airdrop if you have minimum 0.01 ETH: https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

The pool helps you get access to the private pre-sales of ICOs - meaning that you get first access before others, which includes a discount off the public sale price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: