Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Their ico is very late ... I remember when they were saying that they will be ready in mid december ... I dont know what to think about this project now ... Im really suprised of this ICO registration, we need to get every personal informations about urselfs ...

Gonetwork is a legit project, team very capable and the delay probably due to the team figuring out to make sure that the ICO is compliance with SEC and politics
Exactly, we have nothing to worry about the delays because if we seen how market is not good at this moment starting from january. To take it shortly they are full responsible for what they are doing so we have to follow if we were really want to invest in this ico it test our patience.
Absolutely right. Now the market environment is really bad. It has hurt the enthusiasm of a large number of people.

Crypto market is subject to high volatility, where most altcoins follow btc price, thus, due your diligence and invest in project which you have confident

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Their ico is very late ... I remember when they were saying that they will be ready in mid december ... I dont know what to think about this project now ... Im really suprised of this ICO registration, we need to get every personal informations about urselfs ...

Gonetwork is a legit project, team very capable and the delay probably due to the team figuring out to make sure that the ICO is compliance with SEC and politics

It seems to me that GoNetwork doesn`t launch the tokensale in a timely manner. If they did not manage to do this in December-January, then perhaps it would be worthwhile for the team to shift their ICO for the summer and reorient the development to the EOS platform. It would be reasonable both from a technical point of view - and with the marketing one.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

It seems to me that GoNetwork doesn`t launch the tokensale in a timely manner. If they did not manage to do this in December-January, then perhaps it would be worthwhile for the team to shift their ICO for the summer and reorient the development to the EOS platform. It would be reasonable both from a technical point of view - and with the marketing one.

Gonetwork focuses on their priority tast, such as working out the logistics and legal documents, not conflicting with SEC, etc...and offer a fair Dutch Auction token sale system
Batmenbit

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Error details: Pending manual approval

how fix it?
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

GoNetwork coin project is worthy of heavy participation in ICO, the technology of the team I know is very good.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I'll definitely pass on your opinion to the team to be looked at. Thank you for your attention and suppor
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Great to see a token sale date finally being set, but hope the team will live up to its expectations
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Gonetwork focuses on their priority tast, such as working out the logistics and legal documents, not conflicting with SEC, etc...and offer a fair Dutch Auction token sale system

Ok but it shouldn't take years to have clarity for all those issues. Other projects also delay but at some point they get started.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

Do you have a video to release soon regarding the testnet? I'm not a tech person. I hope video will release soon to understand more in gonetwork.tnx
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

GoNetwork coin project is worthy of heavy participation in ICO, the technology of the team I know is very good.

The team behind the coin is legit, Gonetwork team is very capable and their ambitious goal is to scale ethereum blockchain in mobile platform
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Great to see a token sale date finally being set, but hope the team will live up to its expectations

Gonetwork is currently hiring on their website: https://gonetwork.co/jobs
a legit team with a legit purpose, working to improve ether platform to better businesses
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.
Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Hi admin, during KYC registration I entered 1 ETH contribution, however, if I would like to contribute more than 1 ETH during ICO, is that ok?
info_infoman

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Maybe it's because of the Dutch auction, there's a lot of uncertainty in the short term, because each transaction is different, and it takes a process, I think.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

This just means that they are very greedy. I cant understand people who investing in such projects. Tokens will be trading much more cheaper on exchanges if they will raised 100 mln usd for example.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.
No, the official website shows that public sales will start in June 11th. The reward discount is changed a day. This is a big change.
davidzhl

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

No, the official website shows that public sales will start in June 11th. The reward discount is changed a day. This is a big change.

Public token sale date: 11th June 2018!
Day 1 BONUS: 15%
Day 2 BONUS: 10%
Day 3 BONUS: 5%
Day 4 Onwards: no bonus
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

That is very much the organizers delayed the initial sale of the coins. I see now the start will be on June 11. And then, if there is an opportunity to raise more money, who will refuse big money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: