Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.

Nah, I think the team is doing an Dutch auction, to make it possibly fair for everyone participating in Gonetwork Crowdsale, you can find more info, white paper, and team, etc...on their website. Team is legit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.

I think it's a strange strategy to raise money by keeping silence.. I don't think this is the reason, they don't give us any information...

Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.

Agree with you, no official information at all. Even if I find something here, in this thread, I want to check it, but I don't know where i can do it.. Very strange.. and they used to be a very high rated ICO, but after this long-term silence and uncertainty it has changed. If we look at Icodrops interest, it has changed to neutral..

davidzhl

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I think it's a strange strategy to raise money by keeping silence.. I don't think this is the reason, they don't give us any information...

Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.

Agree with you, no official information at all. Even if I find something here, in this thread, I want to check it, but I don't know where i can do it.. Very strange.. and they used to be a very high rated ICO, but after this long-term silence and uncertainty it has changed. If we look at Icodrops interest, it has changed to neutral..
Does have some delays, but is still bullish on Ethernet infrastructure projects, hope to have good returns.
samsung1

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Our public token sale will start on June 11st. Once the effective hard cap is reached the dutch auction will end. The longest time the dutch auction can run for is 28 days regardless whether or not the effective hard cap can be reached.
narutos

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

Our public token sale will start on June 11st. Once the effective hard cap is reached the dutch auction will end. The longest time the dutch auction can run for is 28 days regardless whether or not the effective hard cap can be reached.

So how much is Gonetworm going to raise for the public crowdsale, Dutch Auction? Was there an earlier private/presale? what was the bonus?
narutos

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Does have some delays, but is still bullish on Ethernet infrastructure projects, hope to have good returns.

How will Gonetwork scale ether mobile platform? How is it different from other scaling blockchain technology such as sharding and plasma?
rightclick

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 07:31:50 AM by rightclick

Saw some open questions and crucial considerations about the whitepaper of this ICO project here. Such as:
  • Why the value of transactions increases monotonically and is it sustainable
  • Claims on the internal research that has not been verified by an independent party

Thoughts?
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

How will Gonetwork scale ether mobile platform? How is it different from other scaling blockchain technology such as sharding and plasma?

they dont have any clear information or comparisons with other blockchain. In whitepaper only links to Wikipedia or other projects quotes.
vothuong1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

they dont have any clear information or comparisons with other blockchain. In whitepaper only links to Wikipedia or other projects quotes.

Reading from their website and white paper, some of the founders have previous experience delivering apps to millions of users, Gonetwork has some great founders and visionaries!
vothuong1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

Saw some open questions and crucial considerations about the whitepaper of this ICO project here. Such as:
  • Why the value of transactions increases monotonically and is it sustainable
  • Claims on the internal research that has not been verified by an independent party

Thoughts?

what is increase monotically means? There questions may be best to ask Gonetwork team on their telegram channel, the founders probably have the answers to these questions
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

GoNetwork the ICO heat of this coin project is pretty good. What are the planned exchanges for the project team? Looking forward to a good profit
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added GoNetwork  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gonetwork/

https://i.imgur.com/X2smRdV.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to GoNetwork ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
davidzhl

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added GoNetwork  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gonetwork/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to GoNetwork ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
Good encryption currency to promote marketing site, let every successful landing a good project.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

GoNetwork the ICO heat of this coin project is pretty good. What are the planned exchanges for the project team? Looking forward to a good profit
They have not taken any further actions on the exchanges. Moreover, i didn't see if the ico is being started or sold there are no longer reliable sources of news here from now and then they keep very silent that made me think why ian balina decided to leave this go network. 
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

They have not taken any further actions on the exchanges. Moreover, i didn't see if the ico is being started or sold there are no longer reliable sources of news here from now and then they keep very silent that made me think why ian balina decided to leave this go network.  
Gonetwork public sale will start on 11th of june, so we have 4 days to get ourselves registered to participate in the ico. it's a very ambitious project and i'm looking forward to contribute in ico.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

They dont have hardcap. They are very greedy and want to raise as much as possible. With this approach tokens will be trading on exchanges cheaper..
Shensukenakamura

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Why does the rate of Gonetwork down from veryhight interest to neutral interest in icodrops.com?
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Why does the rate of Gonetwork down from veryhight interest to neutral interest in icodrops.com?

probably because project takes forever to launch its ICO, according to their website, ICO launch date is June 11! Public Token Sale Starting On
11th June 2018!

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

isnt Gonetwork is going to launch its ICO based on Dutch auction? then how come there is day 1-3 bonus, and no bonus on day 4? contradictory to dutch auction>

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
narutos

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Its short live hype from the fact that they won the Etherwaterloo, but the team of Gonetworks have some excellent record of accomplishment with apps development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: