Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

The good news is that Got didn't break the offer price.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Very large trading volumes. Someone has included a trade bot. I see no other reason for such a large volume.
Despite the large volumes, the price -0,8x ETH is a very bad indicator. I am not sure that we will see a rise in the price in the near future.

looks like some whales dumping and pumping GOT tokens? large trading volume, yet price below ICO? Gonetwork has a strong and talented team!
The negative market causes the holders to panic and sell their tokens. And what was the bonus for strategic investors?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

hey team, have you considered listing on other exchanges like coss or kucoin?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

GoNetwork (GOT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4da040fa90c70aeae09f91

That's a good suggestion but chances are small for that, we need more active holders. Cry
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

hey team, have you considered listing on other exchanges like coss or kucoin?

listing on a major centralize exchange like KUcoin and Binance will further promote popularity of Gonetwork project and provide more liquidity
litaya

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Unfortunately, the team has unlocked tokens at an unsuccessful time-the falling market scares investors, because of this, a dump began.  listing on popular exchanges will be able to fix the situation?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BoSm

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Looks more and more like a scam. Here are my points:

1. Admins for a month act like bots. No updates whatsoever, saying "we'll pass that question to the team"

2. After getting 50 mln from people no exchanges - only the small ones that listed them voluntarelly.

3. No roadmap. And there willl never be any ("due to legal issues" -huh?? never heard it from other projects).

4. Team comprised of 4 people!! (again, 50 mln!!). And when you ask admin on telegram - "our team is ceo, coo and cto, and we are hiring". Really?!

5. They keep banning people from telegram when they express their concern about how things develop (that what happened to me too).

Not too long till class action lawsuit
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Unfortunately, the team has unlocked tokens at an unsuccessful time-the falling market scares investors, because of this, a dump began.  listing on popular exchanges will be able to fix the situation?
I doubt exchanges can save the price of a token. This requires a green market otherwise the price increase will be a temporary phenomenon.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Ok guys at least you can post how the withdraw works ob medium or twitter...since I see there are a lot of questions...I did login and push the button withdraw but nothing happens...??
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

1. Admins for a month act like bots. No updates whatsoever, saying "we'll pass that question to the team"

2. After getting 50 mln from people no exchanges - only the small ones that listed them voluntarelly.

3. No roadmap. And there willl never be any ("due to legal issues" -huh?? never heard it from other projects).

4. Team comprised of 4 people!! (again, 50 mln!!). And when you ask admin on telegram - "our team is ceo, coo and cto, and we are hiring". Really?!

5. They keep banning people from telegram when they express their concern about how things develop (that what happened to me too).

quite concerning, even though not fully unexpected
BUT: isn't the team all public faces? you think they'd scam like that without being anon?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Admins and Devs,

I've been trying to contact you for over 2 months now. I've sent messages to your email services, Bounty Thread and here now, i need to know what is happening with my Bounty payment. Has it been distributed? 

Please contact me here or via PM or on Telegram username is @Nicolwinter

Thank you!

Its stated on their telegram that bounty hunters will be paid in the middle of July, will be contacted via email prior, check with them on telegram

I've waited 3months for someone from their team to answer me, NOTHING, ZILCHE. What's happening?
The Bounty Manager has been abducted by aliens or something lol

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BoSm

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

quite concerning, even though not fully unexpected
BUT: isn't the team all public faces? you think they'd scam like that without being anon?

Yes, they are still committing code to github, so technically it is not a classic scam with team grabbing money and disappearing. But, there can always  be only 4 team members that will time to time submit bits of code. The whole activity, though, may be the way to cover legal bases. Their lawyers may advised them not to release roadmap too, so you can't even blame them for not meeting deadlines and achieving targets. That is also why admins are answering like bots (were told not to say too much, because their words may carry liability). Those factors allow them to "work" in their leisure for decades without making real product, and listing on exchange. Just my opinion.
BoSm

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Admins and Devs,

I've been trying to contact you for over 2 months now. I've sent messages to your email services, Bounty Thread and here now, i need to know what is happening with my Bounty payment. Has it been distributed? 

Please contact me here or via PM or on Telegram username is @Nicolwinter

Thank you!

Its stated on their telegram that bounty hunters will be paid in the middle of July, will be contacted via email prior, check with them on telegram

I've waited 3months for someone from their team to answer me, NOTHING, ZILCHE. What's happening?
The Bounty Manager has been abducted by aliens or something lol

Their bounty manager is busy with the rest of the team sipping mojitos at Cayman Islands. He has no time for your problems. Also, how do you expect team of 4 people could possibly answer thousands of disappointed investor's emails?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

How much they raised on ICO and what price was? Price under or below ICO now? Why no news in twitter after ICO? And whey they will launch own blockchain or this will stay ERC tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ingramhb

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

GoNetwork coin project has been highly regarded by investors, and now the price is serious, which is very disappointing for investors.
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

GoNetwork coin project has been highly regarded by investors, and now the price is serious, which is very disappointing for investors.

Seems like whale dumping Gonetwork tokens, thus dropping the price? the team is legit and it was one of the most hype-ICO project

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

How much they raised on ICO and what price was? Price under or below ICO now? Why no news in twitter after ICO? And whey they will launch own blockchain or this will stay ERC tokens?

I believe it was a dutch auction type of ICO, and the current price is below ICO price, their vision is to scale ethereum!

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

with this meticulous process of legal compliance GOT could be listed in exchanges such as Bittrex or Kraken
But Binance can be in short time
Gordon Eintein ( a great crypto lawyer) says in his papers that this type of process is necessary to avoid future problems in exchanges according to the rules of the sec
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

It may be that most of you are not accustomed to this type of community management, but in the long term it is the path that must be taken
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

They actually do answer most questions. It's usually the same question from people that don't really believe in the potential of the project, but wish for an exchange pump and dump. At least the ETH is still there. Tokens have been distributed. They are being traded. Comms could be better, but could also be worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: