Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [!! AIRDROP !! ] TheWallCoin TW - Antivirus Meets Blockchain !!  (Read 4508 times)
TheWallCoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:48 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:00:39 AM by TheWallCoin

The Wall Coin

The Wall coin is a decentralized Ethereum-based ERC-20, it will use for antivirus programs.
Our team is working on building of Blockchain Antivirus , with will have function off data safe program. Cheaper, Faster and Safer !!
Dev Team have 8 years expriences with antivuris programs. We are 5 people , ( all informations , Linkedin profiles coming soon.. )

edit1 : The Wall Coin will not save blockchain from virus. Even we don't think ethereum or btc  need that at all. ( at least at the moment)
We are creating a antivirus program for computers (windows & mac) and smartphones. All datas will be safe on blockchain. The price of The Wall antivirus will be 100 times cheaper than antivuris programs on the market. There will be onlineshoping with The Wall Coin. No need credit card , no need debit card. We will be launch our wallet .  Currently we are not able to explain evertyhing to public.
Road map , website , more info about project coming soon just be patient please .

We just have a look at the adresses that you send us already (already 4k), there are many adresses with no transaction or there are some guys , they think they are so clever and trying multi applies. As we said , we are 5 tech guys and we spent 8 years with antivirus programs , there are no need to cheat. Everyone has one chance not less not more. As we mentioned adresses with no transaction and multi accounts will not have chance to win 10,000 TW.  

Edit2 : We are growing!! We have 2 new Developers from a big antivirus company .
* Distribution will be end of December.
* Roadmap will be release on 25th of November.

Token information

Standard: ERC20
Name: The Wall Coin
Contract: Coming Soon
Symbol: TW
Decimals: 18

Total Supply: 9,250,000

Distribution

Airdropped to participants: 7,000,000
* : 700*10,000 = 7,000,000
first 73 will get 10,000 TW for sure but than a challenge waits for other participants. I will choose other lucky guys with a bot. There, you need some luck. Cool it will end when we reach 15,000 participants.
For Bounties: 150,000
For Donators: 850,000
Development Team: 2,250,000

Bounties

Starts on 15th November.

Donations

Any amounth of donation is welcome but !! not requirement ! ( 850,000 TW )

850,000 TW is ready for donators. Any amounth of eth !!

Donation Address :

0x0Dfa64CeD9478b8cD73C61C593A31D93D6df7C97

ENTRY:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJDS704Di8LOXke3QlRTjEMCtvJ8XghpSRrXhNPt2gHuh5Dw/viewform?usp=sf_link

** Because of many cheater now we are asking for donation.

***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***

Tokens will be distributed to participants when list reach 15,000

Do not try  multi application, cheating . You will never be success. NO CHANCE , BELIEVE US . Based on true story !!

-

Website, Telegram, Twitter and more information about the project are coming soon...
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

looking forward for whitepaper.. i think this is interisting and i've joined the aridrop.. Smiley

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

Done with today's task
TheWallCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

An antivirus on a blockchain  Cheesy

Waiting for the website to learn more.

thanks for interesting Wink website , whitepaper , telegram all are on the way. We just want to start airdrop list. that we will not lose time during announcement. We are excited about project and we hope TheWallCoin will get some attention.
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

You tell me the contract address is?
The address you post is not a contract address

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
kahrorr

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

what i am reading here is toke  of antivirus ? this means you (team) will be creating antivirus for tokens or just you have experience of antivirus of 8 years but creating a token just like others ?

anyways waiting for the social network details and website hopefully website will clear some vision as well
sisa0727

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

Wow this is a great news. Blockchain will be virus free now. This is really interesting. Our transactions will be safer too. Hopefully you get it done ASAP. Will surely support you. Thanks
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

interesting project and I just joined in the airdrop of this project and I will also look forward to the best development of the project waiting for certainty when the bounty of the project will be open
shatoshi2017

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

Hope can get 10,000 TW . Good luck Dev team !  Grin
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

the project is good , and the aidea of project is important , i joined to airdrop and waiting for more information
i hope i are of first 73
downswing4u

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

antivirus? i'm looking forward to know more about it
daidaoxin1979

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

network safety on blockchain.
Interesting idea.hope dev success
jonwered

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

the project is good. good luck
Neqro

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

thanx joined
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:17 AM

Blockchain needs antivirus?
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:49:25 AM

Joined the airdrop. Waiting for future updates. Need to see if its truly worth of it.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:00 AM

What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

How about 0.03 eth, can't i participate ?
I mean, its so hard, i want to make 0.1 but i need to put 0.1 in my wallet.

That's even didn't give us guarantee that this coin will be great project or it could be just an ashes

TheWallCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.
i think its better if you check the address manually and see if there are transaction using that address if its newly created wallet then disqualified it.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █