Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [!! AIRDROP !! ] TheWallCoin TW - Antivirus Meets Blockchain !!  (Read 4514 times)
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

waiting for your next update dev, but totally done to fill out your form. and i want to participate on this great project. thank you
Zyntax12

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

interesting. project anti virus in blockchain? never hear that, looking forward and  waiting for next update like roadmap and white paper. goodluck devs

Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.

Thank you!  If you are able to implement an Anti-Virus on the Blockchain could be huge!  I am excited to see where this goes and what you're able to accomplish within this area.  People are always going to try to steal from you so we got to keep our defenses up ALWAYS!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
laziale19

Activity: 69

Some token are legit, but not at all

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

no anything, could we believe this is legit?
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

no anything, could we believe this is legit?

What do you have to lose on filling out the form?  You're putting out your Public address so that doesn't matter, you'd need to put it out to get any transaction into your account anyways and then your BCT Username is available once you comment on the post or if someone looks you up.  What are you worried about? 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

Website? Roadmap? Whitepaper?

More info needed.
iqbalji

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

I like too much this name THE WALL COIN.  and will grow very fast
Kattleya

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

I joined the airdrop. The project seems interesting. I'm looking forward to more information. However, I dont have that amount of Ether in my wallet.  Embarrassed
TheWallCoin (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

What exactly does "***Your adress must be currently using adress or must have at least 0.1 eth ***" mean?  If I only have 0.08 ETH but I consistently use my ETH wallet for transfers of ETH and other coins do I still make the list?  Don't want to waste your time if I don't.  thank you!  

answer , yes you are in. we dont want lose time with cheaters and bots. thats why we wrote that.
i think its better if you check the address manually and see if there are transaction using that address if its newly created wallet then disqualified it.

no adresses with no transaction will have chance to earn TW. so other partipicants will have more chance to win Wink
Goooope

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

The virus has always been troubled, I hope you can soon reach a project, reduce the spread of the virus

▄█▄
█████████
███████
█████████
███████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
█████▓██████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
█████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████
███████████
███████
█████████
████████
████████
███████
▀█▀

▄█▄
█████████
███████
█████████
███████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
█████▓██████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
█████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████
███████████
███████
█████████
████████
████████
███████
▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
anang ala habibillah

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:39:53 PM

i have 0.04 eth, i joined this airdrop?
joeys

Activity: 70

Encrypted money fans

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

We need more project information

TheWallCoin (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

Thank you!  If you are able to implement an Anti-Virus on the Blockchain could be huge!  I am excited to see where this goes and what you're able to accomplish within this area.  People are always going to try to steal from you so we got to keep our defenses up ALWAYS!

All participants have to know that is not e- (fill free ) a shitcoin. a solid project with real and experienced (in antivirus programs ) devs. we will inform you. just need time. that's a long term project. there will be no ico and no needed!!

all informations will be update as soon as possible.

Thanks
The Wall Coin Team
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

what i am reading here is toke  of antivirus ? this means you (team) will be creating antivirus for tokens or just you have experience of antivirus of 8 years but creating a token just like others ?

anyways waiting for the social network details and website hopefully website will clear some vision as well.

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
spalser

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

Filled the form, waiting for further information
mourad95

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:10:21 PM

Hello
I would like to say that your project is good and all indicators suggest a good future with you
Registration was registered, thank you very much for your inquiry
Coinscup

Activity: 291
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

Antivirus on a blockchain   Shocked
dosewatt

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

i will keep my eyes on this project and looks very interesting. Airdrop join
hope everything will get better, good luck dev/team!

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

Looks promising in my opinion, already filled up the regiatration form.

haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Highly interesting project, I'm going to publish an announcement for this on my telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: