Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Large scale mining with renewable energy. Looking for partners  (Read 577 times)
senik (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

Hello all,
I work in a renewable engineering company, which had great influence in the incorporation of clean energy in our country.
Over the last 6-7 years our country has over invested in renewable energy (wind primarily) and right now we have excess of energy which is literally being thrown away.
We currently operate some wind farms (MW order) and can buy energy from the electric utility at the spot price (most of the time at 0)
So we are currently looking forward to take advantage of the extremely low costs of energy by mining cryptocurrency, where most energy comes from fossil fuels and will greatly benefit in a renewable shift. However we don't have the knowledge for the mining part.
If anyone is interested in this project please feel free to contact me, and we can arrange a call with further information.
Thanks
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

Hello all,
I work in a renewable engineering company, which had great influence in the incorporation of clean energy in our country.
Over the last 6-7 years our country has over invested in renewable energy (wind primarily) and right now we have excess of energy which is literally being thrown away.
We currently operate some wind farms (MW order) and can buy energy from the electric utility at the spot price (most of the time at 0)
So we are currently looking forward to take advantage of the extremely low costs of energy by mining cryptocurrency, where most energy comes from fossil fuels and will greatly benefit in a renewable shift. However we don't have the knowledge for the mining part.
If anyone is interested in this project please feel free to contact me, and we can arrange a call with further information.
Thanks
As i have read you do get energy  produce by those wind mills-(correct me if im wrong) as you said the cost is almost 0 then it should be free not totally on extremely low cost because if you do said cost then theres still value at all. Would you mind on posting some picture and other proofs that would justify on what you are saying here? because if you do just tell a story you wont really get any investors because they cant still assure if this legit or just total fraud.Mining operations on nearly-free electricity cost is really profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

You state that you work in a great,big company with big influence to your county (?).
How big is it when you came here,a noob with 1 post (lol),without any proof. Not even a correct and proper ANN for the forum.

Without any proofs of existance and seriousness,you are just another scammer with a mambo-jumbo project and empty promices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: